For all your cast boo-lit needs.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Hornady Zombie Max Ammo Plant

Post by WLJ » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:56 am

I want it on the record that I am really getting sick of this Zombie stuff.

http://www.hornady.com/in-the-news/late ... ammo-plant

Rare Zombie Max Ammo Plant
April 12, 2012
Rare Zombie Max™ Ammo Plant Auctioned to benefit USA Shooting Team

Hornady Manufacturing® is offering a unique opportunity to bid on a rare Zombie Max™ Ammo Plant in an online auction, with all proceeds benefiting the USA Shooting Team competing in the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London.

The online auction will be held on GunBroker.com from April 13 through April 29, 2012. Bidders can also get a first hand look at the Zombie Max™ Ammo Plant in the Hornady® booth #1831 at the NRA Show, April 13-15, 2012, in St. Louis, Missouri. The winning bidder will be notified immediately after the auction closes.

The features of this reloader are identical to the brand new Hornady® Lock-N-Load® Ammo Plant, with one key difference. The Zombie Max™ version has been designed to complement Hornady’s limited-time Zombie Max™ ammunition. Its green paint and “zombified” graphics were crafted by Hornady® Tool Division workers. They created these presses as a surprise for the company’s President and Vice President, Steve and Jason Hornady, as a way to build excitement for the release of the Zombie Max™ line. The Hornadys are offering one for public auction, with all proceeds supporting the USA Shooting team. The retail version of the Lock-N-Load® Ammo Plant sells for $1,330.

“We thought this would be a fun, unique, and functional way for reloading enthusiasts to participate in the zombie craze that is currently so popular,” said Steve Hornady, “while helping the USA Shooting team in their quest for Olympic gold this summer. It’s an honor for us to be able to support the team in this way.”

USA Shooting is a 501c3 non-profit corporation chartered by the United States Olympic Committee as the National Governing Body for the sport of shooting. Partially funded by the U.S. Olympic Committee, USA Shooting relies on dues, donations, events, and corporate partnerships to promote the development of the U.S. Shooting Team. For more information, visit the USA Shooting website.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

DDgunslinger
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Hornady Zombie Max Ammo Plant

Post by DDgunslinger » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:06 am

Yea, it's getting pretty old... is getting more and more ridiculous

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Ian » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:35 am

What the hell... Why couldn't all of this stay with just zombie movies... Too bad someone will cream over this and pay bookoos for it.
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 56 times

Post by ssracer » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:48 am

I'm so over this crap that I wanted to replace the dust cover on my AR because it says zombie hunter on the inside. Unfortunately I can't replace it without removing the barrel nut and I didn't feel like getting into that

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 pm

It was over a long time ago when Hollywood invested in it big time. When the masses grab something cool they always run it into the ground.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:42 pm

You all will be sorry when the zombies show up and you are not ready for them.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Dave1965 wrote:You all will be sorry when the zombies show up and you are not ready for them.
I don't think the zombies will care if my ammo, gun, reloader etc says zombie on it or what color it is .
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Drewstang

Post by Drewstang » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:13 pm

I want 2 of them. One for my house and one for my Zombie fall out zombie bunker.

Return to “Reloading”