Harley V-Rods

Got a badass ride, post it up. Cars, trucks, bikes, trikes, whatever rolls or flies.
jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Harley V-Rods

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:14 pm

ssracer wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
ssracer wrote:The night rod is one of my dream vehicles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You can afford one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
i can't afford shit..you have any idea how expensive this fake girlfriend is? :llama:

Just dont buy any more trinkets for the pretty guns for say a month or two and you'll be halfway there.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Post by rustynuts » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:26 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
ssracer wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:

You can afford one.

i can't afford shit..you have any idea how expensive this fake girlfriend is? :llama:

Just dont buy any more trinkets for the pretty guns for say a month or two and you'll be halfway there.

Boo-yah!

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Niceguy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:54 pm

rustynuts wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
ssracer wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:

You can afford one.

Boo-yah!
Hahaha!

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:03 pm

He had to leave for work at 1:00 and the weather was still shit so we are going to try to meet up during the day tomorrow. He's not hugely talking it up or trying to make the trade right this second so that makes me more at ease. When someone is trying to drop a "deal" on you right this second acting like a used car salesperson it makes me nervous, he's not doing that. He just told me that he was looking to make a trade on something the family could be a part of (he has a wife and 2 kids under the age of 2) and didn't really want to fight the bike selling nonsense. I DEFINETLY understand that having 3 vehicles and a trailer for sale recently...haha We will see tomorrow I guess.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Niceguy wrote:He had to leave for work at 1:00 and the weather was still shit so we are going to try to meet up during the day tomorrow. He's not hugely talking it up or trying to make the trade right this second so that makes me more at ease. When someone is trying to drop a "deal" on you right this second acting like a used car salesperson it makes me nervous, he's not doing that. He just told me that he was looking to make a trade on something the family could be a part of (he has a wife and 2 kids under the age of 2) and didn't really want to fight the bike selling nonsense. I DEFINETLY understand that having 3 vehicles and a trailer for sale recently...haha We will see tomorrow I guess.

And he wants a civic to haul a wife and two small kids with car seats in? Not to mention stroller or all the junk they require. Something doesn't make sense.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Dave1965 wrote:
Niceguy wrote:He had to leave for work at 1:00 and the weather was still shit so we are going to try to meet up during the day tomorrow. He's not hugely talking it up or trying to make the trade right this second so that makes me more at ease. When someone is trying to drop a "deal" on you right this second acting like a used car salesperson it makes me nervous, he's not doing that. He just told me that he was looking to make a trade on something the family could be a part of (he has a wife and 2 kids under the age of 2) and didn't really want to fight the bike selling nonsense. I DEFINETLY understand that having 3 vehicles and a trailer for sale recently...haha We will see tomorrow I guess.

And he wants a civic to haul a wife and two small kids with car seats in? Not to mention stroller or all the junk they require. Something doesn't make sense.
It's a 3rd car just to play in. He can't get them all on the bike.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Niceguy wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:

It's a 3rd car just to play in. He can't get them all on the bike.

he just needs a bike trailer :lol: :lol:

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:33 pm

I took it for a spin today. Clean good looking bike, rides good, power is nice. My only issue is do I take the gamble that I'll like it and keep it a while... I really don't care if it takes a long time to sell if I don't like it, as long as I don't lose my ass.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:58 pm

I think the guy needs to sweeten the pot for you on the deal. If the bike was a couple years newer, I might think a straight trade is a good deal.
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:06 pm

He is some.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:51 pm

well use NADA like I said....your car and his bike...but cars are more desired for sure because of their usefulness. The usefulness to me is worth something more than a fun bike. He is definitely below what you are asking.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:06 pm

I never trust nada, reality and nada rarely go hand in hand. Fads change and prices fluctuate. A bike in late April will draw far more than the same bike in Sept. Same with cars for that matter. A car at early Dec will usually bring less than same car just after tax time. I definitely get what you're saying though. It's not going to to be 1 for 1 in this case. I still haven't made up my mind though.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Niceguy wrote:I never trust nada, reality and nada rarely go hand in hand. Fads change and prices fluctuate. A bike in late April will draw far more than the same bike in Sept. Same with cars for that matter. A car at early Dec will usually bring less than same car just after tax time. I definitely get what you're saying though. It's not going to to be 1 for 1 in this case. I still haven't made up my mind though.
If you get the V-Rod and don't like it, I'll trade you my SCAR heavy and 2 Pmags for it.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Because we all know how much a SCAR Heavy is worth!!

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:29 pm

A guy asked me to trade one even for my Dodge a while back...haha

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:19 am

I turned his deal down. He just wouldn't come up a little more. Not taking a chance at taking a loss...

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:34 am

Niceguy wrote:A guy asked me to trade one even for my Dodge a while back...haha
Once a Dodge hits 1k or so miles they should be about even in value. After 1k they better bring two dodges.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:37 am

Very nice SCAR17, just not nice enough to take a few thousand loss on it also. Especially when I already have one...haha

Return to “Vehicles”