Let's see your ride...

Got a badass ride, post it up. Cars, trucks, bikes, trikes, whatever rolls or flies.
Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Re: Let's see your ride...

Post by Marcus » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:32 am

PDM wrote:Rearend on it sprung a leak. Not a big deal but other things in line ahead of it. The cobra will not see light of day until probably next winter. It's not even a roller right now
Cobra?
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:32 am

You're holding out on us.
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Post by PDM » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am

Not an AC. Just a slightly non-stock 01 vert
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:01 am

PDM wrote:Not an AC. Just a slightly non-stock 01 vert
How non stock?

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:36 am

Block and axles are stock
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:44 am

PDM wrote:Block and axles are stock
Damn dude. You making money with this thing?

I got nothing for you.

Jack might challenge on his crotch rocket tho.

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:50 am

Well, stock block and axles probably means under 500 hp. Not sure you're pretty enough for a convertible though.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Let's see your ride...

Post by PDM » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:52 am

It's an open track car. Lots of home brew goodness. Roasted a piston right before we moved up here and haven't had a chance to do anything with it except take it all apart. Need better heat management if I'm going to hit 175 in the standing mile
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am

Marcus wrote:Well, stock block and axles probably means under 500 hp. Not sure you're pretty enough for a convertible though.
An unmodified block is good for about 1200+ and I don't know anyone that has broken an axle with the right work elsewhere. It's irs, so just half shafts
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:58 am

PDM wrote:It's an open track car. Lots of home brew goodness. Roasted a piston right before we moved up here and haven't had a chance to do anything with it except take it all apart. Need better heat management if I'm going to hit 175 in the standing mile
Power adder?

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:00 pm

Never tuned it on a dyno, but best guess from the fuel numbers is right around 600 at the rubber
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Marcus wrote:
PDM wrote:It's an open track car. Lots of home brew goodness. Roasted a piston right before we moved up here and haven't had a chance to do anything with it except take it all apart. Need better heat management if I'm going to hit 175 in the standing mile
Power adder?
Ported a stock gt500 blower
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:03 pm

I'll make a thread if I get back to it before I die
Tench Coxe

Return to “Vehicles”