Classifieds suggestion

Any comments, concerns, suggestions, questions, post them here. We will listen and act upon concerns.
BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Classifieds suggestion

Post by BIGC » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:16 am

IMHO there needs to be a rule on classifieds something along people needing some posts before they start listing so that we dont get a lot of 1 post classified listings and then nothing else from the member.... I know we havent been running long enough for a 30/30 rule or anything like that but just some kind of guideline
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

renovatio
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Classifieds suggestion

Post by renovatio » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:52 am

I thought about this too and it will I'm sure become necessary, but honestly from a site building standpoint, right now any traffic is good traffic. We can always clean it up when it becomes a problem but for now anyone who comes to the site and logs in/posts will help jack up the google results standing etc. I know where you're coming from but I think it should be easy as possible for now. The owners may disagree that's just my opinion
We have learned better than that, and know it more, for it is waking that understands sleep and not sleep that understands waking. -C.S. Lewis

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 62 times

Classifieds suggestion

Post by Marcus » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:58 pm

I agree reno. Will let it be for now. Maybe one of us will score something good for cheap.lol
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Classifieds suggestion

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:12 pm

In for cheap stuff!

Livewire
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Livewire » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 am

Eventually we'll have to limit the posts and number of items that can be sold but for time being we're going to let it ride and hope that no one takes advantage.

We'll see.

wash
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by wash » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:11 am

I got 10,000 lawn mowers for sale, $100 apiece...pm me.

:llama:

j/k guys. I like the no limits on for sales items rule for now. You can always add rules later is what I say.

Return to “Site Feedback”