Just a thought

Any comments, concerns, suggestions, questions, post them here. We will listen and act upon concerns.
KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 76 times

Just a thought

Post by KYgundude » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Not sure if this is doable without a CMS but Shout Box?

renovatio
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Just a thought

Post by renovatio » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:00 pm

I asked if anyone wanted one about 50 pages back in the pit. Got no responses so I assumed everyone preferred to use that and rack up posts. It's doable.
We have learned better than that, and know it more, for it is waking that understands sleep and not sleep that understands waking. -C.S. Lewis

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 76 times

Re: Just a thought

Post by KYgundude » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:04 pm

renovatio wrote:I asked if anyone wanted one about 50 pages back in the pit. Got no responses so I assumed everyone preferred to use that and rack up posts. It's doable.
I used to run a PHP Nuke site so wasn't sure if you could install plugins direct to the board. As for the SB, I don't mean to insult people but I suspect many folks don't know what a shout box is. If it were up to me I'd say toss one up there ( if it's not a lot of work ) and in a few days you will know if they like it or not. I it's a lot of work, screw it.

While I got you as an audience Reno, great work you're doing. Been there, done that and I understand!!

Return to “Site Feedback”