iPhone issues

Any comments, concerns, suggestions, questions, post them here. We will listen and act upon concerns.
Lio
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

iPhone issues

Post by Lio » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:46 am

Is anyone else having any issues with posting from your iPhone or other smartphone?vi seem to be having two problems but as far as I know it could just be my phone but Im pretty sure the problems are limited to only this site.

1) when Im typing out a post, the keybard kind of lags and has a delay; Not a huge problem but it can be annoying.

2) certain posts cause my phones browse o crash. For example if I hit new posts an then try to click on coaches post about new member referrals , the browser shuts down as it's loading.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 56 times

iPhone issues

Post by ssracer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:47 am

Get the tapatalk app

Lio
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: iPhone issues

Post by Lio » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:50 am

I've always wondered how the tapatalk app is. Is that what you use?

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

iPhone issues

Post by ssracer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:51 am

I never cared for it with KFA, but for this forum it seems to kick ass. I even use it at home when I have my laptop available

Lio
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Lio » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Hmm, I guess I may have to look into getting the app then. Will buying the app one time be ok for using it for multiple forums? Or do you have to buy a separate tapatalk app for every forum that you want it for?

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

iPhone issues

Post by ssracer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:03 pm

You can use it for any forums that are set up for it.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times

Post by Rem700 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:01 pm

i just posted the same thing earlier today Lio, I got tapatalk and its much more user freindly than trying to view the site on your phones browser

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

iPhone issues

Post by ssracer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Just realized I've never even tried the phones browser with this site. As soon as it started to load the first time; the tapatalk notification came up and I switched to it and haven't looked back.

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Vividia » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:20 pm

I find tapatalk works great on the phone, but I can do it either way.

I use the regular site on the tablet.
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

Netto
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by Netto » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Lio wrote:Is anyone else having any issues with posting from your iPhone or other smartphone?vi seem to be having two problems but as far as I know it could just be my phone but Im pretty sure the problems are limited to only this site.

1) when Im typing out a post, the keybard kind of lags and has a delay; Not a huge problem but it can be annoying.

2) certain posts cause my phones browse o crash. For example if I hit new posts an then try to click on coaches post about new member referrals , the browser shuts down as it's loading.
Yep... Exact same problems.

I tried to Blitzkrieg the entire forum early this morning, and had to quit because of this. :(

Oh well. Guess I'll try Tapatalk, then my quest for KAC domination will continue!

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Been liked: 62 times

iPhone issues

Post by Marcus » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Tapatalk rocks socks on KAC!!!
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

Return to “Site Feedback”