Post appearance

Any comments, concerns, suggestions, questions, post them here. We will listen and act upon concerns.
Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Post appearance

Post by Vividia » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:05 pm

I am really liking the new boards, and the overall layout.

One thing though, frequently i am really scanning fast when i check the boards out. The hover feature has already been mentioned regarding the thread listing. THe other thing is there is no skipped space at the top of the post between the time of the post and the text of the post. I have to pause to read rather than just speed reading since i have to sort the post text from the header info. Not a big deal but it does take longer to read things when I can't scan quickly by jumping to the meat of the text and ignoring the header info unless i am interested in it for some reason.

Overall though, great job guys!!
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: Post appearance

Post by Vividia » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:40 am

OK please riddle me this....

Here at work I see the poster name, avatar and such on the LEFT side of the screen where I am accustomed to seeing this info.

At home, this column is on the RIGHT and it's driving me nuts! Any idea how to change it? I don't see anwwhere in the control panel for preferences on this, and I have tried logging out and back in.
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 62 times

Post appearance

Post by Marcus » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:44 am

Are you using different browsers?
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 0

Post by JustShootIt » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:44 am

Its more than likely your browser Viv

I have same problem....laptop, they are on left....tablet they are on right...

What browser are u using?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

renovatio
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post appearance

Post by renovatio » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:56 am

These guys are right- it seems to be an apple thing- Safari is the only browser I know of that displays differently. Are you on an apple computer or iPad at home?
We have learned better than that, and know it more, for it is waking that understands sleep and not sleep that understands waking. -C.S. Lewis

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 62 times

Post appearance

Post by Marcus » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:10 am

My iphone shows avatars on the left.
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Vividia » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:07 am

IE at work one version back - LEFT

IE latest version at home - RIGHT

Motorola Xoom Android latest version - RIGHT

Motorola Atrix Android also latest version - LEFT

HELP ME I AM GOING CRAZYYYyyyyy :shock:

renovatio
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by renovatio » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 am

We'll have to dig into that a bit- doesn't make much sense.
We have learned better than that, and know it more, for it is waking that understands sleep and not sleep that understands waking. -C.S. Lewis

JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times

Post by JustShootIt » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:21 am

I use IE on laptop and it's on the left

Using Android Tablet right now at work (new 4.0) and it's on the right..........
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

Return to “Site Feedback”