Quoting problems

Any comments, concerns, suggestions, questions, post them here. We will listen and act upon concerns.
Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Quoting problems

Post by Ian » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 am

I'm not sure if this is really an issue or maybe a tapatalk problem. But when trying to quote someone I get another threads reply instead.

In the phone death thread, trying to quote Wlj. I keep getting jmeisters reply from a whole different thread. No matter how many times I back out and try it again I still quote jmeister instead of Wlj.

I also believe this has happened to Marcus before in a different thread.
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 76 times

Re: Quoting problems

Post by KYgundude » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:29 am

Ian wrote:I'm not sure if this is really an issue or maybe a tapatalk problem. But when trying to quote someone I get another threads reply instead.

In the phone death thread, trying to quote Wlj. I keep getting jmeisters reply from a whole different thread. No matter how many times I back out and try it again I still quote jmeister instead of Wlj.

Working for me. Tested it on WLJs post also. Sounds like a possible caching issue. Try a reboot maybe?

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 161 times

Quoting problems

Post by nemo » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:16 am

Ian wrote:I'm not sure if this is really an issue or maybe a tapatalk problem. But when trying to quote someone I get another threads reply instead.

Quoted from TapATalk
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Quoting problems

Post by Ian » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:19 am

I wish I didn't have to root my phone to make videos of this. I restarted it this morning but haven't tried it again yet.
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

Return to “Site Feedback”