A few suggestions.

Any comments, concerns, suggestions, questions, post them here. We will listen and act upon concerns.
drwhite
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

A few suggestions.

Post by drwhite » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:20 pm

I would like to be able to have a theme or two to choose between. I personally just do not like this themes spacing and layout. I assume someone does or we wouldn't have it, so I think multiple ones would be great.

Also, I think we need the quick post function at the bottom of threads that way you do not have to go to advanced if you are just posting a few sentences.

Here here to KAC!

renovatio
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: A few suggestions.

Post by renovatio » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Quick post has to be manually enabled for every new subforum, it should already be available on most but may have been missed on a couple. I'll take a look.
We have learned better than that, and know it more, for it is waking that understands sleep and not sleep that understands waking. -C.S. Lewis

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: A few suggestions.

Post by BIGC » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:08 pm

renovatio wrote:Quick post has to be manually enabled for every new subforum, it should already be available on most but may have been missed on a couple. I'll take a look.

I am not seeing quickpost anywhere?? or do I need to logout, dump cookies and comeback..
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Return to “Site Feedback”