Looking for something, post up here.
RecoilSensitive
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Looking for an IPhone

Post by RecoilSensitive » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:37 pm

Need an AT&T IPhone would rather have a 7 or newer. Let me know what you have. Not looking for a plus model. Just too big.
"But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one" -Jesus (Luke 22:36 NLT)

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 17 times

Re: Looking for an IPhone

Post by kokopelli » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:27 pm

Dude, save yourself a lot of wasted time and money, and buy one from your carrier or the Apple store. I’ve bought 2 used ones from people recently and both ended up crapping out quick. You never know what they’ve done to them or what kind of garbage they’ve loaded on them that screws them up. I could have bought a new 7 for what I’ve thrown away on two used 6’s trying to save money.

1fastmach1
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by 1fastmach1 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:35 pm

I wouldn’t buy anything older than an 8 personally. The older phones are slow and just plain old now. 6 model phones had battery issues hence the super cheap battery replacements Apple hosted until the end of 18. iPhones are fairly resilient to maleware so resetting the phone and, at the most, uploading the latest ipa file from the Apple website should get it running nicely. My biggest complaint on used iPhones... People crack the screen then have them replaced by third party companies that have no business replacing screens. You never what you’re gonna get there. Buy from someone you trust that says the screen has never been replaced. iOS 12 gives users the ability to see the battery “health” as well. That can indicate how the phone was treated as far are charging goes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jgordon924

Post by jgordon924 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:42 am

I have an iPhone 6s. Unlocked, 64gb, space gray that I've been meaning to list on marketplace.
Works fine, minor scratches on the screen from daily wear and tear. Was going to post it on there for $200.

$150 if interested?

RecoilSensitive
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by RecoilSensitive » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:34 pm

1fastmach1 wrote:I wouldn’t buy anything older than an 8 personally. The older phones are slow and just plain old now. 6 model phones had battery issues hence the super cheap battery replacements Apple hosted until the end of 18. iPhones are fairly resilient to maleware so resetting the phone and, at the most, uploading the latest ipa file from the Apple website should get it running nicely. My biggest complaint on used iPhones... People crack the screen then have them replaced by third party companies that have no business replacing screens. You never what you’re gonna get there. Buy from someone you trust that says the screen has never been replaced. iOS 12 gives users the ability to see the battery “health” as well. That can indicate how the phone was treated as far are charging goes.

Ya I have a 6. Battery health is like 61 and it has a little bow in it. Could actually get it replaced under insurance with a new one for like 75 bucks. But would like newer if I can find a decent deal
"But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one" -Jesus (Luke 22:36 NLT)

RecoilSensitive
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by RecoilSensitive » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:35 pm

jgordon924 wrote:I have an iPhone 6s. Unlocked, 64gb, space gray that I've been meaning to list on marketplace.
Works fine, minor scratches on the screen from daily wear and tear. Was going to post it on there for $200.

$150 if interested?
Send me some pics when you can

1fastmach1

Post by 1fastmach1 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:34 pm

RecoilSensitive wrote:
1fastmach1 wrote:I wouldn’t buy anything older than an 8 personally. The older phones are slow and just plain old now. 6 model phones had battery issues hence the super cheap battery replacements Apple hosted until the end of 18. iPhones are fairly resilient to maleware so resetting the phone and, at the most, uploading the latest ipa file from the Apple website should get it running nicely. My biggest complaint on used iPhones... People crack the screen then have them replaced by third party companies that have no business replacing screens. You never what you’re gonna get there. Buy from someone you trust that says the screen has never been replaced. iOS 12 gives users the ability to see the battery “health” as well. That can indicate how the phone was treated as far are charging goes.

Ya I have a 6. Battery health is like 61 and it has a little bow in it. Could actually get it replaced under insurance with a new one for like 75 bucks. But would like newer if I can find a decent deal
It was a $30 job at the Apple store up till the end of the year. It was a good deal. We had one replaced in my home.

RecoilSensitive
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by RecoilSensitive » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:42 pm

Ya but they can’t do mine since case has a bow

jgordon924

Post by jgordon924 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:33 am

RecoilSensitive wrote:
jgordon924 wrote:I have an iPhone 6s. Unlocked, 64gb, space gray that I've been meaning to list on marketplace.

$150 if interested?
Send me some pics when you can
Attachments
IMG_1656.jpg
IMG_1656.jpg (110.92 KiB) Viewed 621 times
IMG_1655.jpg
IMG_1655.jpg (121.77 KiB) Viewed 621 times
IMG_1654.jpg
IMG_1654.jpg (126.46 KiB) Viewed 621 times

Return to “Want to Buy”