KAC Girls night out April 12th!

For the ladies. Women CCDW classes, female shooters, horse riders, ladies who enjoy the outdoor life and good times. A forum just for you.
ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

KAC Girls night out April 12th!

Post by ChickenLady » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:46 pm

Lets get a group of girls together for a night out!

Here is the dealeo:

We would do a painting class that has wine and beer available for purchase as well as soda's and such to drink along with the class.

The class will provide two glasses of your choice - wine glasses, martini glasses, or beer steins. It will also provide all the paint. You will get the option of using the lessons of the class to paint hats or you are free willed to paint what you wish.

The cost is going to be 31 a person and I will need to RSVP by March 26th to make sure I have the spot reserved.

I know a few of us had expressed interest in it before so I'm putting it up all official like. If there is enough sway of interest we can do canvas' instead.
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

Paula

Re: KAC Girls night out April 12th!

Post by Paula » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:46 pm

I would like to go. I have to work the next day though.

How late would we stay?
Ky CCDW Instructor
NRA Refuse To Be a Victim Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor
NRA Shotgun Instructor
Owner Edgewise Knives....

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: KAC Girls night out April 12th!

Post by ChickenLady » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:31 pm

haha I forgot I made this! It generally lasts for 2 hours. So we would be out of there by 10 I would assume. I think there is 7 of us, we need 8. So one more..
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

Return to “Ladies Section”