post office training

For the ladies. Women CCDW classes, female shooters, horse riders, ladies who enjoy the outdoor life and good times. A forum just for you.
broncogal
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

post office training

Post by broncogal » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Im setting in class today and the lady started talking about the migratory bird stamp and the permit the PO sells. This lady has been with the PO 15yrs, she proceeds to tell what it is for migratory birds- duh the title. Anyway Im setting there and she proceeds to explain that the sells of these permits which are issued by the federal gov't always increases around Thanksgiving due to turkey hunting. Im setting there thinking- migratory birds are ducks, geese, etc. So all of you who know me, know I couldnt set there quitely. I said turkey arent migratory birds, then we start to agrue
her; yes they are thats why sells increase
me: no they are, migratory birds migrate- they fly south. Turkey are lucky to get from the ground to the tree let alone from KY to FL.
her: you are required to have this permit to hunt turkey
me: no you are required to have a hunting licence, hunting permit and Im sure some kind of tags
her: these are the tags
At this point I thought it was better to set back and shut up.

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Re: post office training

Post by ChopperDoc » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:44 pm

You've never seen a gang of wild turkeys hitchhiking to Florida?
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

325MOUTguru
Location: Currently conducting operations in Chuck Norris' nightmares.

Post by 325MOUTguru » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:46 pm

As someone who works for the PO I can tell you that people that work for the PO are fucking stupid.

Wait.... :)

Edit: Also is this who I think it is, cause if so my previous statement is even funnier. :lol:

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Saw a flock of turtles once.

:llama:
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

broncogal
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by broncogal » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:03 pm

ChopperDoc wrote:You've never seen a gang of wild turkeys hitchhiking to Florida?
nope, sure havent

Return to “Ladies Section”