Keep your eyes peeled for me.. Cereal Post

For the ladies. Women CCDW classes, female shooters, horse riders, ladies who enjoy the outdoor life and good times. A forum just for you.
ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Keep your eyes peeled for me.. Cereal Post

Post by ChickenLady » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:38 am

I have a slight issue. I need Count Chocula and Frakenberry cereal. It was bad enough they took it off the shelves from year round rotation.. but now they make it seasonally. If you find this cereal on a store shelf please let me know where it is so that I can proceed to buy a case of it to please myself year round with it's greatness.

Thank you.
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Keep your eyes peeled for me.. Cereal Post

Post by WLJ » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:41 am

Aren't there some other cereals that are the same thing just in a different package?
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:42 am

WLJ wrote:Aren't there some other cereals that are the same thing just in a different package?
HOW DARE YOU
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:43 am

Withdrawn kicking in?
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:44 am

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:44 am

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:45 am

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:48 am

I don't want to pay shipping which I why I'm not buying online. But if it comes down to it and I have to.. well I guess I have to...

I need to find a black market source for this

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:50 am

Chickenlady wrote:I don't want to pay shipping which I why I'm not buying online. But if it comes down to it and I have to.. well I guess I have to...

from the link
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:52 am

WLJ wrote:
Chickenlady wrote:I don't want to pay shipping which I why I'm not buying online. But if it comes down to it and I have to.. well I guess I have to...

from the link
Ah oh small grasshopper, the Frakenberry does not have the same deal as I want both as I am in a love triangle with both of them

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:53 am

Coachf wrote:Crack is probably better, and has added benefits as well.
But crack would mean I would have to do "favors" to keep up my addiction. I am a classy lady, I don't do favors.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:54 am

Chickenlady wrote:
WLJ wrote:

from the link
Ah oh small grasshopper, the Frakenberry does not have the same deal as I want both as I am in a love triangle with both of them
Do I have to do everything for you?

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:55 am

NM. WLJ just won the make Chickenlady happy yearly award! You sir can have your choice of fresh eggs - 1 dozen or a choice from a homemade canned good :D

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:55 am

The withdrawn on this stuff must be bad.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:19 am

Odd, why do they sell one on a 10.4oz package and the other in a 9.6oz package?

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:24 am

WLJ wrote:Odd, why do they sell one on a 10.4oz package and the other in a 9.6oz package?
Don't you dare question this cereals logic. You just shut your mouth.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:26 am

Chickenlady wrote:
WLJ wrote:Odd, why do they sell one on a 10.4oz package and the other in a 9.6oz package?
Don't you dare question this cereals logic. You just shut your mouth.
No kitten for you.

:llama:

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:45 am

Good I don't like your stinky kittens anyway

CESTILL345
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by CESTILL345 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Try ( BuytheCase.net )

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:19 am

Yyyyyyeeeeessssssssss
Attachments
IMAG0608.jpg

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:47 am

yes yes it is. I almost also got boo berry, but I've never been a big boo berry fan

Return to “Ladies Section”