Next up, I am looking at fish finders...

For the ladies. Women CCDW classes, female shooters, horse riders, ladies who enjoy the outdoor life and good times. A forum just for you.
ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Next up, I am looking at fish finders...

Post by ChickenLady » Fri May 25, 2012 8:21 am

Here is what I am thinking about buying... (I swear Cabela's and REI are my two favorite outdoor stores..)

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product. ... shlist.jsp

Thoughts?

I don't need anything super fancy, just depth and the fish obviously. This is going to be purchased before October for my fishing trip. (yay!)

This has good reviews for the most part where I look.
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: Next up, I am looking at fish finders...

Post by son of liberty » Fri May 25, 2012 8:47 am

What type of boat do you have?

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Fri May 25, 2012 8:50 am

Well... two...

Our boat is a small 14' aluminum boat with a 15hp Johnson on the back. This also has a trolling motor.

The other boat is the FIL's Chapperal Ski boat that I also fish off of when I don't feel like being beat up by wake in the small boat. Obviously, no trolling on this boat...
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Fri May 25, 2012 11:01 am

Im actually taking my boat down to the hull today and redecking it, its killing me because I want to go fishing!

If I was in your shoes I would throw the cheapest fish finder I could on the little fishing boat.

Return to “Ladies Section”