A Few Knives

Edged weapons, blades, pocketknives, swords, whatever has a blade.
JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 0

A Few Knives

Post by JustShootIt » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Thought I would join the party and show a few of my knives. Don't have anything fancy, but a few decent one's in the collection:

Case Knives:

A few folders that I take turns carrying (My Kershaw asst open was MIA for the pic)

US Camillus: Favorite one I have...Given to me by my Dad...He carried this in the sandbox:

Gerber Hunting Knife: Had this one a long time...Field dressed a ton of deer with this thing:

Cheap-o Knife: Bought at US Cav a few years ago for ~$8....been a pretty good knife:

Folding Saw: Keep this in the truck and it's well used...handy in the woods hunting, camping etc...good to have around:

Winchester Folding Hunter: It's a little bulky, but it's a good knife...also field dressed a few deer in it's time:

Smith And Wesson Kneck Knife: Haven't owned this real long, but find myself using it alot....Really like this one:

Gerber Supension and Mini Suspension, UTG Light, Buck pocket knife and Colt New Agent:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

BlackRifle
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: A Few Knives

Post by BlackRifle » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:02 pm

I like the knock knife the best.
AR-15 addict.
Spikes is my flavor of choice.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Return to “Edged Weapons”