Urban survival vest

Like to live in the wilds, or just camp? This is the board for you. All things survival and bushcraft related here.
nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 164 times

Urban survival vest

Post by nemo » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:09 pm

This could work....

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[youtube]vdDItKMDf6g[/youtube]
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

Winner
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Urban survival vest

Post by Winner » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:34 pm

You could sell alot of these at an airport.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 336 times
Been liked: 92 times

Urban survival vest

Post by Niceguy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:48 pm

He's missing a 2 liter of Mt. Dew (diet of coarse...) and Reese's cups...:llama:

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 164 times

Urban survival vest

Post by nemo » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:02 pm

niceguyr6 wrote:He's missing a 2 liter of Mt. Dew (diet of coarse...) and Reese's cups...:llama:
Well this vest was designed for a 2-3 hour emergency survival scenario. I'm sure that a camelback pack of diet soda will be included for survival situations lasting past diner time.
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

kyswede
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by kyswede » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:18 pm

niceguyr6 wrote:He's missing a 2 liter of Mt. Dew (diet of coarse...) and Reese's cups...:llama:
My thoughts exactly
Cutting grass is the price I gladly pay for not being cold.

Kadnine
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by Kadnine » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:01 pm

What *I* like to do in an urban survival situation, is sling a security blanky over my shoulder and secure it with a vinyl Hello-Kitty belt, kilt-style. I then store my Corn Nuts and bottles of premium sparkly spring water in the folds of my tactical Star Trek pattern twin-sized comforter close to the body, thereby avoiding any possibility of brain-freeze should the temperature drop below 72 degrees unexpectedly. Brain-freeze is the mind-killer.

Then I check into a hotel. It's important that you always remember to CHECK INTO A HOTEL. I can't stress this enough.

Finally? Stuffed animals. I bungee these guys to the outside of my Hello Kitty belt for easy access in case of an emergency boo-boo. Now, I carry "small of the back," and there are several competing philosophies regarding whether one should keep plushies "in the pipe" so-to-speak. But hey! To each his own. Right?

- Keith
~~~

"'...what it is to be a bondservant thou knowest full well, but of freedom thou hast never yet made trial, to know whether it be a sweet thing or not. For if ever thou hadst experience thereof, thou wouldest counsel us to fight for it not with spears only but with axes.' Thus the Spartans answered Hydarnes." - Herodotus

~~~

Return to “Survival/Bushcraft”