BulkFoods.com

Like to live in the wilds, or just camp? This is the board for you. All things survival and bushcraft related here.
ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

BulkFoods.com

Post by ChickenLady » Thu May 03, 2012 12:30 pm

If any of you end up purchasing large stores of dried goods, spices, or different types of flour; this company is AWESOME to deal with. I've placed 3 large orders with them and everything has shipped out the next day, is very well packaged, and the prices are comparable if not a little better than other bulk websites.

I also ordered my gamma lids from Baytec and they were very easy to deal with and also shipped quickly.

Just passing the info along :)
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: BulkFoods.com

Post by Ian » Thu May 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Thanks for the info!
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

Harleyx2
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Harleyx2 » Thu May 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Wander how their well nevermind.

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Anyone need spices? I'm ordering bulk in the next few days and would like to go in with a few to get free shipping. Can order 2oz amounts at a time. Right now I'm getting:

Cumin
Cardamom
Ground Ginger
Corn Starch
Cream of Wheat
Wheat Bran
Baking Soda
Taco Seasoning
Dried veggie mixture

If anyone needs anything let me know and I'll get you pricing and you can join in with me :D
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

Return to “Survival/Bushcraft”