Sony Handycam digital camcorder, box, software CD, cables,

Snakes, mowers, baseball cards, random stuff you want to offer up for sale or trade.... Put it here.
kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Sony Handycam digital camcorder, box, software CD, cables,

Post by kokopelli » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Excellent condition with the box, cables, software CD, etc.

here's a link to it, pics of actual one available...

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications ... No=4467993
$45 bucks

in Middletown

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 109 times

Re: Sony Handycam digital camcorder, box, software CD, cable

Post by WLJ » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:26 pm

kokopelli wrote:Excellent condition with the box, cables, software CD, etc.

here's a link to it, pics of actual one available...

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications ... No=4467993
$45 bucks

in Middletown
And less than 60 sec later "Currently Out Of Stock!"
Would have been a good buy
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by kokopelli » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:36 pm

oh...sorry for the confusion- I have this for sale...I put up the link to it because I'm too lazy to take pictures of mine, post them to photobucket, post them here, blah blah blah...

It is an AWESOME camcorder with the 200X zoom.

It just so happens I need a JVC camcorder for a specific software need...only reason I'm selling this one.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:25 pm

Somehow I got the idea stuck in my head that you were posting a link to a good buy when in fact you're selling yours. Sorry.
Which by the way IS a good buy. GLWS
Last edited by WLJ on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by kokopelli » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:58 pm

yes. buy it.

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by kokopelli » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:27 pm

buy

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Sun May 01, 2016 3:30 pm

PM sent.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

trice001
Been liked: 0

Post by trice001 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:01 am

Each business needs some assistance from ERP programming for its appropriate working. It empowers the operation of business in the ideal level. With the expansion in more organizations utilizing this sort of programming, today we can discover a great many such bundles on the web. The majority of the entrepreneurs think that its exceptionally hard to choose the best among these product. Without a doubt, they rely upon your sort of business and your necessities. Be that as it may, let me give you a few hints on the most proficient method to choose the best among them. 1. Make a reasonable survey about your business forms. This survey will help you to pick the product that is best for you. 2. Reevaluate the procedure before execution. The vast majority of the most recent programming is fit for adjusting to your business. Examine the amount they will have the capacity to adjust. 3. Make a rundown of the capacities your ERP should do and break down if the product is fit for finishing every one of them. 4. Make a note of the aggregate cost that is included in the responsibility for EPR. Ensure you checkout the concealed expenses too. 5. Make an arrangement with your product supplier in regards to the redesigning of your product. This is a field where you will discover consistent updating every day. So arrange your terms of overhaul before you purchase the product.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Toronto Web Development |Web Development Toronto

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

trice001 wrote:Each business needs some assistance from ERP programming for its appropriate working. It empowers the operation of business in the ideal level. With the expansion in more organizations utilizing this sort of programming, today we can discover a great many such bundles on the web. The majority of the entrepreneurs think that its exceptionally hard to choose the best among these product. Without a doubt, they rely upon your sort of business and your necessities. Be that as it may, let me give you a few hints on the most proficient method to choose the best among them. 1. Make a reasonable survey about your business forms. This survey will help you to pick the product that is best for you. 2. Reevaluate the procedure before execution. The vast majority of the most recent programming is fit for adjusting to your business. Examine the amount they will have the capacity to adjust. 3. Make a rundown of the capacities your ERP should do and break down if the product is fit for finishing every one of them. 4. Make a note of the aggregate cost that is included in the responsibility for EPR. Ensure you checkout the concealed expenses too. 5. Make an arrangement with your product supplier in regards to the redesigning of your product. This is a field where you will discover consistent updating every day. So arrange your terms of overhaul before you purchase the product.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave

Can a mod delete these idiot spammer?!
:llama:

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by Toddstang » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:57 am

Gone

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:15 pm

Mike wrote:
trice001 wrote:Each business needs some assistance from ERP programming for its appropriate working. It empowers the operation of business in the ideal level. With the expansion in more organizations utilizing this sort of programming, today we can discover a great many such bundles on the web. The majority of the entrepreneurs think that its exceptionally hard to choose the best among these product. Without a doubt, they rely upon your sort of business and your necessities. Be that as it may, let me give you a few hints on the most proficient method to choose the best among them. 1. Make a reasonable survey about your business forms. This survey will help you to pick the product that is best for you. 2. Reevaluate the procedure before execution. The vast majority of the most recent programming is fit for adjusting to your business. Examine the amount they will have the capacity to adjust. 3. Make a rundown of the capacities your ERP should do and break down if the product is fit for finishing every one of them. 4. Make a note of the aggregate cost that is included in the responsibility for EPR. Ensure you checkout the concealed expenses too. 5. Make an arrangement with your product supplier in regards to the redesigning of your product. This is a field where you will discover consistent updating every day. So arrange your terms of overhaul before you purchase the product.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave

Can a mod delete these idiot spammer?!
Got one last night too smh.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Return to “Everything else”