G'zone phones, S4 Lifeproof, laptop, computer stuff, more...

Snakes, mowers, baseball cards, random stuff you want to offer up for sale or trade.... Put it here.
KYGlassman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

G'zone phones, S4 Lifeproof, laptop, computer stuff, more...

Post by KYGlassman » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:15 pm

A list of stuff I have for sale or trade...

Acer Aspire one laptop...got it for my son and he never used it. 100 bux

Targus universal power supply with all the various end pieces for different laptops...never used thanks to Dell's proprietary measures on their laptops....50 bux

Casio G'zone Rock...never been a problem. Verizon phone. You get the phone, cradle and wall charger. These are tough ruggedized phones..........40 bux

Casio G'zone Brigade. Verizon Phone....never been a problem. You get the phone, cradle and wall charger. These are tough ruggedized phones..........75 bux

Lifeproof case for S4. There is a chip out of the little latch that covers the charging port. The unit is still waterproof. I've had two of these and both of them chipped there.....40 bux

I have two flip hones for Straight Talk. I got them for my sons. They were maybe used for a month before the X had to one up me and get them smart phones. I paid 50 each and will sell them for 25 bux each.

Alcatel

LG

75 Gallon Oceanic aquarium with stand. Super heavy duty aquarium that has been sitting in the shed for a year...200 bux

Oh and I do have baby Corn Island Boas, Cancun Boas, Hypo Sonora boas, Western Hognose, Durango Mountain Kingsnakes and greybanded kingsnakes if you need a new reptilian pet. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Will trade for...

AMMO:
22 lr, wmr, short or long
.45 acp
25-06

As far as guns go...I'm about to start building on a stripped lower receiver if you have some parts that may help with that endeavor.`I have zero cash to throw in on trades.

Return to “Everything else”