1995 Honda Odyssey Man Wagon

Looking to sell/trade a bike or car.... Post it up here.
kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

1995 Honda Odyssey Man Wagon

Post by kokopelli » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:40 pm

as seen here:

105,800 ish miles. Famous Honda 4 cyl, auto tranny, front and rear A/C, PW/door locks, has the 7 passenger seating; back seat folds flat, middle rows fold forward, has normal opening rear doors. Gets ~25 mpg without even trying.
I bought it from the children of the original owner (who died) last summer. She had bought it new to drive to and from Florida. It was garage kept its whole life and still is. Tires are like new, timing belt and water pump were changed at 77,000 miles at the dealer. I have a packet of paperwork and receipts for everything that was ever done to it, including the original sales order and Honda stuff; even have both keys and the valet key.
When I got it at 99k, I did a full tune up including rotor, cap, plugs/wires, thermostat, etc using genuine Honda parts, changed AT fluid. Runs like a sewing machine.
It is all original, unmolested except for a Pioneer CD player, a remote start and tinted windows.
Perfect commuter car or family mover. I am only selling it to start a Jeep restoration project.

$3500. Located in Middletown.

mattman23
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: 1995 Honda Odyssey Man Wagon

Post by mattman23 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:10 pm

We will need more info on the Jeep project. :mrgreen:

Return to “Vehicles”