WTT: Ruger LCP + 200 rds FMJ

For firearms for sale. All local, state, and federal laws apply. Don't be an idiot; follow the law.
GunningBadger
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

WTT: Ruger LCP + 200 rds FMJ

Post by GunningBadger » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:05 pm

I have a Ruger LCP to trade. Not really looking to sell or separate the ammo. I picked it up in a trade and would just prefer to have a little snub. Pistol has some carry wear on the left rear of the slide pictured below. Comes with soft case as well as two mags with finger extensions. Also possibly included for the right trade is 100 rounds PMC 95 gr FMJ and 100 rounds Blazer Brass 95 gr FMJ. I have 20 more rounds of defensive ammo somewhere I'll throw in if I can find them.

With the extra mag and finger extensions I'd put a value of $290 OBO on the gun. I don't really want to separate from the ammo which I value at around .38 c per round. Not as cheap as it used to be but no exactly lube free rapeage. So about $75 for 200 rounds.

I'm looking for a decent snub. .38 or .357 not really interested in .327. I'm open to other wheel guns or other offers. Just let me know. Text is the best way to get to me. 812 267 74 7 eight.

Return to “Firearms for sale”