Bersa 380, Bersa CC for sale

For firearms for sale. All local, state, and federal laws apply. Don't be an idiot; follow the law.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Bersa 380, Bersa CC for sale

Post by WLJ » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Dealing with a sick kid today, but I'll see if I get a chance to call.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 40 times

Post by Dustin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:15 pm

You better call the dude.
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Already did
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Two Tone SPF

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:56 am

Buyer changed his mind.

Both still for sale

$240 Two Tone
$270 CC model

+ you get a box of brass ammo.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:36 am

Okay, this week only, I'll knock off $20

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Had a buyer lined up, then he got laid off. Sigh.

Still here
$240 for the two tone
$260 for the Nickel CC
both come with a box of brass ammo

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Great price for some nice handguns. If I had the cash, and didn't already own an original SS Walther PPK (import, not made by S&W), I'd jump on one of these.

GLWS!
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Bump

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:40 pm

Bump

$220 for the two tone
$240 for the Nickel CC
both come with a box of brass ammo

jmeister
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by jmeister » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:06 pm

I don't understand how these haven't sold by now. I really like the CC model & carry it more often than I thought I would. Nice trigger and points well

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:08 pm

jmeister wrote:I don't understand how these haven't sold by now. I really like the CC model & carry it more often than I thought I would. Nice trigger and points well
Not ARs :?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Two-tone SPF

Rpink

Post by Rpink » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:18 am

Du you still have 380's and where are you located

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:23 am

Suppose to link up with a guy who is buying the two tone this afternoon so it's 99% sold.
CC still available

Rpink

Post by Rpink » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:32 am

Where are you located I might be interested in the other one

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:33 am

Louisville

Rpink

Post by Rpink » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:44 am

Would you be willing to meet in shelbyville?i will buy both if you do not sell the other one.thanks

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:49 am

Ky resident?
I do check ID to confirm that and a CCDW makes me feel better about dealing with unfamiliar people.
And throw in an extra $10 for gas?

But I'm 99% sure the two tone is sold.

Next
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 43 times

Post by Next » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Showed a guy your CC photo to a guy at church he is thinking about it. Trying to help out. I have Sig 230 that I love, but it bites my hand.
The Bersa I use to have shot better than my Sig. Great guns for the money.....

Rpink

Post by Rpink » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:42 pm

did you sell your bersa 2 tone

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:43 pm

Still SPF until I find out more. If anything changes I'll let you know.

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Coach wrote:This thread is almost an SnL length FS thread
HA! I was thinking nearly the exact same thing when I saw it bumped back to the top!
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Two tone sold

CC still available

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:32 am

Who was interested in the CC model?

Return to “Firearms for sale”