SIG 1911 45 ACP POW / MIA Limited edition UNFIRED

For firearms for sale. All local, state, and federal laws apply. Don't be an idiot; follow the law.
ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

SIG 1911 45 ACP POW / MIA Limited edition UNFIRED

Post by ChopperDoc » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:52 pm

Bought this gun new, never intending it to be a safe queen, but I have other 1911s I have been enjoying shooting and this one just never made it to the range.

My understanding is that SIG made a bunch of these but only released 500 in the limited edition kits with the Storm Case and the K-Bar POW engraved knife. This is one of those. This has 2 Mags, the K-bar and the case, all as I bought it new. It even has the unopened gun lock, if that is your kink.

Why am I selling it? My ex is a See You Next Tuesday and refusing to pay her portion of my kids high school trip that leaves in May. She thinks if she refuses then I won't send him. She is wrong. Just trying to do it without adding to the credit card debt.

Need cash for a purpose, so no trades. Listing here before I put it on Gunbroker to see if someone local might like it. A nitride version (which ain't as purdy) sold on Gunbroker recently for $1385 and that one was not a limited kit with the K-bar or Storm case. Even without the POW MIA limited stuff, SIG makes quite a nice 1911 and they retail around the $1200 range for the basic versions.

Asking $1250.
RIMG5979.JPG
RIMG5976.JPG
RIMG5977.JPG
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: SIG 1911 45 ACP POW / MIA Limited edition UNFIRED

Post by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot » Sun May 01, 2022 10:42 am

Hello, what is your location? Thanks much.

Return to “Firearms for sale”