For firearms enthusiasts from lovers of Glock, AR-15, XD, 1911s, shotguns, AK-47s, to black powder. For shooters, hunters, LEO'S, military, or casual enthusiasts. KAC is about firearms, and all the good things in life. Welcome!
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Para P16 Limited
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:33 am 

Para P16 Limited, traded for it to get into USPSA Limited but I am sticking with Single Stack division.

Double stack 1911 in 40sw. Has fully adjustable target sights, a ramped match barrel, full length guide rod and an adjustable trigger. It is a Canadian made version so it is higher quality when they moved their factory into the states. This gun has a tuned slide release and some mags were tuned to remove the slide lock for competition use. It comes with 7 mags. 5 are Canadian made with extensions, (3 factory para extensions, 2 brand new Dawson Hi-Cap extensions with new springs), 2 mec-gar mags. The gun also comes with 2 mag pouches and a bladetech holster with tek-lok and around 400rnds of ammo. Most of it being hollow point stuff. If you are wanting to get into action pistol shooting on a budget this setup will be a great start. All you need to do is add a belt of your choice or run a stiff leather belt and you are competing. The mags alone for for around $80 with an extension if you can find the Canadian mags. Not looking to split anything up unless the buyer doesn't want the ammo or mags for whatever reason. Also has a Cheely Gun Works magwell that is identical to a Dawson Ice, just not installed.

Asking $700obo I am in Louisville and Lexington frequently so I can meet either place easily. I can take more pictures of whatever you want on the gun, holster, mags, or ammo.

Attachments:
20170228_123829.jpg
20170228_123829.jpg [ 1.72 MiB | Viewed 194 times ]

Post subject: Re: Para P16 Limited
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:59 pm 

I know someone is looking to get into USPSA and needs a starter pistol. Heck if you are serious about buying it and trying USPSA but iffy on buying a gun for it, I will loan you the pistol at my next match and you can see how you like competition shooting. Gotta buy your own ammo though.

Post Number:#3  PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:59 pm 

May trade for some sort of 308 bolt gun or a dillon press.

Post Number:#4  PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:54 pm 

Bump.

Post Number:#5  PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:16 am 

Nice gun, Glws. I have one from Canada too. I was wondering who made the sights, particularly the front sight, rear is bomar so that is easy but front is a bit different than most 1911's. Thanks
PS: if someone doesn't want the mags lmk

Post Number:#6  PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:58 am 

richief wrote:
Nice gun, Glws. I have one from Canada too. I was wondering who made the sights, particularly the front sight, rear is bomar so that is easy but front is a bit different than most 1911's. Thanks
PS: if someone doesn't want the mags lmk

Not sure. It was on it when I got it but it's fiber optic(obviously) and it's fairly bright.

Post Number:#7  PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:27 pm 

Bump.