Bye.

For firearms for sale. All local, state, and federal laws apply. Don't be an idiot; follow the law.
Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Re: Browning Buckmark UDX 22lr target pistol *HUGE PRICE D

Post by Niceguy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:01 am

Deadwing wrote:
Niceguy wrote:
1fastmach1 wrote:Msg sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck with this clown. We had a deal on it to meet up a few weeks ago and still no contact or responce from him.
wow okay holdup. We all can't sit around on the computer, some of us work for a living. The reason your deal fell through is because you were trying to setup one trip for you and your friend to both buy something. At first y'all wanted to buy 2 firearms, then y'all dicked around and couldn't tell me which guns you wanted to buy. One guy had cold feet and the other wanted me to travel on short notice, which is fine but i'm not driving 40 miles only to show up and half the deal fall through. Don't even come at me with attitude. I've met over 10 members on this site successfully within the last 3 months
Not hardly. The deal was between you and him on the M&P22C. I was just trying to help you two out. That totally between you and him on that deal. Ours was a done deal and you stopped responding to me. About 75% of members on here has dealt with me either buying, selling or trading. I'm sure I have plenty here to vouch I'm super easy to deal with.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:05 am

The package deal was the helmet and Buckmark. Read your own copy and paste... It says from me "Any chance you would go $400 for the Buckmark and XL Thor helmet together?"...
I'm done, good luck selling anything on here.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:07 am

ssracer wrote:
IMG_7904.JPG
Hahaha

Deadwing
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Deadwing » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:13 am

Y'all sound like a boy band squeaking about shit that don't concern you or involve you. I'm here to sell guns not post the million little faggot memes Yall got stored up. It's funny because I've met more of y'all then you know. I just don't have to bring it up because I let my deals speak for themselves. When I get off work I'll post the entire text exchange. Then just like whack a mole all the little dick riders will quietly fade away

Deadwing

Post by Deadwing » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:18 am

Niceguy wrote:
Deadwing wrote:
Niceguy wrote:
1fastmach1 wrote:Msg sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck with this clown. We had a deal on it to meet up a few weeks ago and still no contact or responce from him.
wow okay holdup. We all can't sit around on the computer, some of us work for a living. The reason your deal fell through is because you were trying to setup one trip for you and your friend to both buy something. At first y'all wanted to buy 2 firearms, then y'all dicked around and couldn't tell me which guns you wanted to buy. One guy had cold feet and the other wanted me to travel on short notice, which is fine but i'm not driving 40 miles only to show up and half the deal fall through. Don't even come at me with attitude. I've met over 10 members on this site successfully within the last 3 months
Not hardly. The deal was between you and him on the M&P22C. I was just trying to help you two out. That totally between you and him on that deal. Ours was a done deal and you stopped responding to me. About 75% of members on here has dealt with me either buying, selling or trading. I'm sure I have plenty here to vouch I'm super easy to deal with.
Your right. That was between me and you. But you kept talking about your little boyfriend wanting to buy another gun and you wanted to save me some time or some shit. When I talked to him he didn't want it. And You wanted something for nothing, and for me to travel short notice. Like I should lower my price again, give you my helmets for basically free and then travel to bumble fuck early the next day. It didn't make sense finically, I kept waiting for y'all to respond as a "package deal" but just assumed it fell through. So why your now talking shit with your little homo squad is beyond me.

Deadwing

Post by Deadwing » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:34 am

And just so we're clear offering me less for a gun and trying to get helmets thrown in for free is called a low ball not a package deal. If you would have just been a man and texted me when your friend didn't want the other gun we could have resolved this but you wanted to go crying to your forum like a bitch when you didn't get your way. Unless there's anything else I'm missing?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:35 am

Stick a fork in it.

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:45 am

Deadwing wrote:Y'all sound like a boy band squeaking about shit that don't concern you or involve you. I'm here to sell guns not post the million little faggot memes Yall got stored up. It's funny because I've met more of y'all then you know. I just don't have to bring it up because I let my deals speak for themselves. When I get off work I'll post the entire text exchange. Then just like whack a mole all the little dick riders will quietly fade away

Frankly if all you are here to do is sell then we dont really want you here anyways. This is a forum, we meet up talk, shoot the shit, have a couple shoots a year, hit roosters or hooters for beer and wings couple times a year and if all you are here to do is pawn you shit off. Well good luck with that...
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Deadwing

Post by Deadwing » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:00 am

BIGC wrote:
Deadwing wrote:Y'all sound like a boy band squeaking about shit that don't concern you or involve you. I'm here to sell guns not post the million little faggot memes Yall got stored up. It's funny because I've met more of y'all then you know. I just don't have to bring it up because I let my deals speak for themselves. When I get off work I'll post the entire text exchange. Then just like whack a mole all the little dick riders will quietly fade away

Frankly if all you are here to do is sell then we dont really want you here anyways. This is a forum, we meet up talk, shoot the shit, have a couple shoots a year, hit roosters or hooters for beer and wings couple times a year and if all you are here to do is pawn you shit off. Well good luck with that...
Sounds like a fun time. I had planned to goto the KAC shoot A few weeks ago to meet another member but we both ended up meeting another day, very successfully I might add. I've had good luck with every other member up until this point. And honestly I didn't even know this guy was butt hurt until I logged on this morning. He had my #, he just became a ghost. I shouldn't have to chase people down to make them buy things. I don't normally sell things anyway but at the time I was between jobs and needed to pay bills and support our two young kids. I recently found another job so I've been to busy to participate on this forum extensively. But I'm active on numerous other sites with years of successful transactions and positive participation. Why this forum wanted to come out the woodwork and try and ambush someone they didn't know is still a mystery to me

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 55 times

Post by Rem700 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:07 am

Butthurt and name calling. Glad i dont know you. Go back to your other forums.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by Toddstang » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:19 am

No holster included for Buckmark?

Deadwing

Post by Deadwing » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:20 am

Grow up. Your trying to tarnish a mans name, if you can't call a spade a spade you don't need a gun, you need mace.

Deadwing

Post by Deadwing » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:22 am

Toddstang wrote:No holster included for Buckmark?
I'm sure I could find one that would work if your interested. The one browning sells for it is pretty cheap though, less then 20$ i think.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 55 times

Post by Rem700 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:23 am

Grow up......from the guy calling a bunch of people he doesn't know names. That's rich.....

You tarnished your own name. No help needed.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Post by rustynuts » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:31 pm

Damn. I missed the fireworks show.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times