For Sale: Zastava M76

For firearms for sale. All local, state, and federal laws apply. Don't be an idiot; follow the law.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

For Sale: Zastava M76

Post by WLJ » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:28 pm

The medical bills sale continues

Up for sale is a Zastava M76 in 7.92x57 aka 8mm Mauser
Includes 4x scope, two 10rd mags, bayonet, hard case, & 60 rounds of 8mm

Info here on the gun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zastava_M76

$1,100

As usual, all state and fed laws apply. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Last edited by WLJ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

1fastmach1
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: For Sale: Zastava M76

Post by 1fastmach1 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:26 pm

I wish I was a wealthy man. Wish I had the cash. GLWS!

QuickDrawMcGraw
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by QuickDrawMcGraw » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:22 pm

Greetings:
I'm sorry to read of your financial predicament. I sincerely hope your prognosis is positive.
Can you tell me if the barrel is chrome lined? Also, I realize it's pictured, but is the scope original to the weapon & included with the sale; is the rifle numbers matching & any idea of the date of manufacture? Thanks & GLWS.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:07 am

QuickDrawMcGraw wrote:Greetings:
I'm sorry to read of your financial predicament. I sincerely hope your prognosis is positive.
Can you tell me if the barrel is chrome lined? Also, I realize it's pictured, but is the scope original to the weapon & included with the sale; is the rifle numbers matching & any idea of the date of manufacture? Thanks & GLWS.
- Scope does come with rifle and is as sharp and clear as M76 scopes come..
- Barrel is not chromed, which is normal for M76s, and most Yugos for that matter, as far as know.
- S/Ns do not match, never have seen one of these with matching S/Ns because to meet import restrictions they must have an American made receiver. That's to protect us from what I have no clue. But I've heard it's for the children.
- No clue what year
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:02 am

bump

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:46 am

bump

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:42 pm

bump

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:29 pm

bump

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:27 pm

bump

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Going to pull this if it doesn't sell soon and put it up on consignment somewhere for more.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:39 pm

Going on consignment

Return to “Firearms for sale”