Wow, I feel safer thanks to the TSA

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:32 pm

You never know when a toddler in a wheelchair may blowup.

TSA Pats Down Toddler...in a Wheelchair
Story and video at link
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... wheelchair

Also at the link
FLASHBACK: Remember when this TSA "officer" took it upon herself to put her hands inside the pants of this little girl?
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Wow, I feel safer thanks to the TSA

Post by BIGC » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:38 pm

fucking stupid..... TSA is such bullshit..
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Govt ran and like everything else govt ran it has limitless power and never ever has spending limits. You can't mess up if you have nobody to answer to....

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Wow, I feel safer thanks to the TSA

Post by Ian » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 am

As much as this pisses me off. Admit it they do this to avoid from discrimination lawsuits. If they check every say 5th person through then its non discriminatory. Doesn't matter if its a 3yr old or a 46yr old business man, they get checked.

Pretty dumb either way, was reading all the hoops I have to jump through just to take a knife to new york because I can't carry a gun there...
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”