Boy accused of bringing parts of gun replica on bus.

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:11 pm

http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/lou ... index.html
Boy accused of bringing parts of gun replica on bus
UPDATED 12:56 PM EST Dec 17, 2012

Boy accused of bringing parts of gun replica on bus
BULLITT COUNTY, Ky. —

A North Bullitt High School sophomore faces wanton endangerment, terroristic threatening and menacing charges after he brought parts of an airsoft pellet gun on a school bus Monday morning, according to police.

Message from BCPS superintendent

According to the Bullitt County Sheriff’s Office, the gun was non-operational and another student reported it after seeing it in a backpack around 7 a.m.

Jaime Goldsmith, the safe schools coordinator for the county, said the bus was pulled over by the sheriff’s department before it got to North Bullitt High School and the boy was taken into custody.

Goldsmith said the bus was only carrying high schoolers and no one was injured.

Officials said it's unclear why the student had the parts of the airsoft gun with him.

“You can’t bring things to school like that. You can’t bring toy guns to school. You can’t talk about guns and bombs and you can’t make threats. Everything is taken very seriously because we want to make sure that were doing everything we possibly can to keep our schools safe,” Goldsmith said.

Goldsmith said they're very proud of the students who reported what they saw on the bus.

Alerts were sent out to parents and since the incident happened only on the bus the school day continued as normal.

Read more: http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/lou ... z2FLFtR7UC
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Boy accused of bringing parts of gun replica on bus.

Post by ChopperDoc » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:50 pm

I remember wearing a realistic replica 6 shooter in a leather holster to school when I was in Jr High (Halloween costume day). At the end of the day one teacher asked me if the gun was real before I got on the bus.

Not one single fuck was give the rest of the day.

Those that could drive to school always had hunting rifles in the truck in the school parking lot during hunting seasons. It is a miracle that none of them had the black guns take them over and start shooting random people.

When I was 12 I never was far from my 410 bolt gun when outside. I never had the urge to shoot anyone. Used to walk a couple miles to the country store and buy soda and moon pies. When the Mrs was running the store she would make one of us stand outside with the rifles. When the Mr was running the store, he did not give a shit and always asked us if we'd been killing any snakes lately.

What the hell happened to this country where a kid with an airsoft gun is treated like a terrorist?

There ain't no gun culture here. There is a sandy vag culture here where everyone needs a moist towelette to clean that thing out.
Last edited by ChopperDoc on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Harb
Been liked: 0

Post by Harb » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:51 pm

America: we're afraid of everything.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 56 times

Post by ssracer » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:52 pm

when I was in grade school I took a full size plastic model of a colt peacemaker that I had built to school for show and tell

no one gave a shit

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 17 times

Post by kokopelli » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:00 pm

ChopperDoc wrote:I remember wearing a realistic replica 6 shooter to school in a leather holster to school when I was in Jr High (Haloween costume day). At the end of the day one teacher asked me if the gun was real before I got on the bus.

Not one single fuck was give the rest of the day.

Those that could drive to school always had hunting rifles in the truck in the school parking lot during hunting seasons. It is a miracle that none of them had the black guns take them over and start shooting random people.

When I was 12 I never was far from my 410 bolt gun when outside. I never had the urge to shoot anyone. Used to walk a couple miles to the country store and buy soda and moon pies. When the Mrs was running the store she would make one of us stand outside with the rifles. When the Mr was running the store, he did not give a shit and always asked us if we'd been killing any snakes lately.

What the hell happened to this country where a kid with an airsoft gun is treated like a terrorist?

There ain't no gun culture here. There is a sandy vag culture here where everyone needs a moist towelette to clean that thing out.

well said- kids can't even play kickball anymore because someone might get hurt. Oh, and elementary doesn't have A-F letter grades anymore just so they aren't psychologically damaged by being told they Failed at something.

RecoilSensitive
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by RecoilSensitive » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:44 pm

shit i am only 23 and i carried a little pocketknife in school nothing big just a swiss had it in my backpack all the time

teachers knew my grandfather gave it to me when i was 6 it was his and he passed it down
"But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one" -Jesus (Luke 22:36 NLT)

jmeister
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by jmeister » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:13 pm

ChopperDoc wrote: There ain't no gun culture here. There is a sandy vag culture here where everyone needs a moist towelette to clean that thing out.
sig for truth

armygreen
Been liked: 0

Post by armygreen » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:31 am

Jaime Goldsmith, the safe schools coordinator for the county,

“ You can’t talk about guns. Everything is taken very seriously because we want to make sure that were doing everything we possibly can to keep our schools safe,” Goldsmith said.
^except using your brain, moron.
who is this douche? i call them out for saying my kid can't talk about guns. my kid can and will talk about guns for all the good reasons guns are owned and used. the people that get put into these kinds of positions disgust me; i want my kids safe and these twits are instead part of why they aren't.

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:47 am

North bullitt has gone far down from when I graduated.. Up until about 98' we had no issues with keeping our rifles in our trucks, shit some of the guys would go hunting early in the morning before school and then talk about it all day, no teacher gave a fuck. Then columbine happened and they enacted a "no tolerance" policy and they cracked down on fucking everything.

I was expelled with less than 4 weeks left my senior year (99) because I had a small 2" pocket knife in my pocket and my teacher illegally searched me because some jackass was playing with a laser pointer in class so she thought it was me and went through my pack and pockets finding my little pocket knife, took me to the office and i was expelled under no tolerance..... My parents and friends parents went on a campaign to get me back in school and dad showed the superintendant at the time where a pocket knife was allowed in the law as long as it was under 3" and the super told him that they didnt care about the law they were doing the no tolerance deal.. a week before graduation I got a call that I would be allowed to walk the line and do all the graduation stuff with my class but I wouldnt be allowed back in school..... My GPA took a serious hit but was still good enough to graduate, all because of a 2" knife....
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 327 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:45 am

armygreen wrote:
Jaime Goldsmith, the safe schools coordinator for the county,

“ You can’t talk about guns. Everything is taken very seriously because we want to make sure that were doing everything we possibly can to keep our schools safe,” Goldsmith said.
^except using your brain, moron.
who is this douche? i call them out for saying my kid can't talk about guns. my kid can and will talk about guns for all the good reasons guns are owned and used. the people that get put into these kinds of positions disgust me; i want my kids safe and these twits are instead part of why they aren't.
There's only freedom of speech when it works for them left in this country...

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:40 am

This may be a bit rambling and a bit disjointed but I don't feel like editing it. Not letting a good rant go to waste.

Now-a-days just mere discussion of guns or a even drawing of gun by a 1st grader has gotten, at the very least, a suspension and many cases the kid, kindergarteners even, taken away by police, for terroristic threatening. Parents homes searched and the parents arrested, and any and all guns are taken away. The Kid winds up therapy and the parents, almost always the father, now has a criminal history. The whole while their pictures and names are front page news. Meanwhile the real problem, the crazies are running around causing problems jacked up on meds because that's how you fix problem kids now-a-days isn't it? Pump them up full of meds. Actually taking action to straighten them out would cause them to have low self-esteem in the lefts opinion, and we can't have that now can we?

A big problem are these cover all, no thinking required, responses," no tolerance" in PC, now in place in many places, not just schools, that would have the fire dept called whether it's a candle or a house fire, it's the same non-thinking responses, don't think, just follow the script. Don't think how to figured out if it's really a problem for yourself, panic and then call the govt to save you and like a good obedient comrade lock yourself in a room and hide in a corner and do nothing but wait for some govt agency to save you. Which of course since you should already know, like a good comrade, that you have no right to do anything anyway and will be arrested if you try or even have the means to try, We will do the thinking for you, so just relax, we'll be there in 20 to 30 minutes to mop up you're spattered remains and use your death as justification to take more rights away. Remember, just don't do anything to violate the killers rights, or we and the MSM will make you and your families,wish you had died. You may not be remembered by name but your killer will.

A gun can be used for good or it can be used for evil, the person holding it decides which one. It's that power to decide that the left fears. Its was up to parents to mold their children to know the difference, that power has been slowly eroded by govt, media, and through laziness to the point now we are starting to pay the price, kids who know not what is right or wrong, only if it feels good to them it must be okay. The lefts solution? Forward! More of the same, less parental rights, more meds, and more no brain required no tolerance scripted responses.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:06 pm

WLJ wrote:This may be a bit rambling and a bit disjointed but I don't feel like editing it. Not letting a good rant go to waste.

Now-a-days just mere discussion of guns or a even drawing of gun by a 1st grader has gotten, at the very least, a suspension and many cases the kid, kindergarteners even, taken away by police, for terroristic threatening. Parents homes searched and the parents arrested, and any and all guns are taken away. The Kid winds up therapy and the parents, almost always the father, now has a criminal history. The whole while their pictures and names are front page news. Meanwhile the real problem, the crazies are running around causing problems jacked up on meds because that's how you fix problem kids now-a-days isn't it? Pump them up full of meds. Actually taking action to straighten them out would cause them to have low self-esteem in the lefts opinion, and we can't have that now can we?

A big problem are these cover all, no thinking required, responses," no tolerance" in PC, now in place in many places, not just schools, that would have the fire dept called whether it's a candle or a house fire, it's the same non-thinking responses, don't think, just follow the script. Don't think how to figured out if it's really a problem for yourself, panic and then call the govt to save you and like a good obedient comrade lock yourself in a room and hide in a corner and do nothing but wait for some govt agency to save you. Which of course since you should already know, like a good comrade, that you have no right to do anything anyway and will be arrested if you try or even have the means to try, We will do the thinking for you, so just relax, we'll be there in 20 to 30 minutes to mop up you're spattered remains and use your death as justification to take more rights away. Remember, just don't do anything to violate the killers rights, or we and the MSM will make you and your families,wish you had died. You may not be remembered by name but your killer will.

A gun can be used for good or it can be used for evil, the person holding it decides which one. It's that power to decide that the left fears. Its was up to parents to mold their children to know the difference, that power has been slowly eroded by govt, media, and through laziness to the point now we are starting to pay the price, kids who know not what is right or wrong, only if it feels good to them it must be okay. The lefts solution? Forward! More of the same, less parental rights, more meds, and more no brain required no tolerance scripted responses.

"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”