Indiana doctor drops a vaccine nuke on school board

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Indiana doctor drops a vaccine nuke on school board

Post by PDM » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:56 am

This video is getting deleted as fast as people are posting. Rumble should stick

https://rumble.com/vkytdz-medical-exper ... dates.html

The data he references is here

https://hancockcountypatriots.blogspot. ... n.html?m=1

PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT

Everything we are doing is wrong. Everything being recommended by the CDC is inconsistent with established Science and their own data. Masks are ineffective at preventing viral transmission, per the CDC’s and NIH’s own data.

We cannot make respiratory viruses disappear. They circulate all year, and they have animal reservoirs. Smallpox had no animal reservoirs.

Vaccination changes none of this. The current vaccine is causing anti-body mediated viral enhancement, which has happened for all coronaviruses.

Vaccines allow the virus to be come worse than it would with native infection.

75% of symptomatic COVID cases in Cape Cod were of fully-vaccinated individuals.

Therefore vaccinated and unvaccinated should be treated equally.

Vaccinated individuals are shedding virus. The vaccines don’t do exactly what you want them to do. These summer outbreaks are unusual, and being driven by the vaccinated. People who had COVID get no benefit at all from vaccination, and they get reactions to the vaccines at four to six times the previously uninfected.

Everything we are doing is wrong and unscientific.

Last edited by PDM on Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
These users liked the author PDM for the post (total 3):
ToddstangNiceguyRem700
Rating: 37.5%
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Re: Indiana doctor drops a vaccine nuke on school board

Post by Toddstang » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:04 am

BINGO
These users liked the author Toddstang for the post:
Niceguy
Rating: 12.5%

Elkins45
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Elkins45 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:17 pm

I don’t think he has much credibility in general, and a lot of what he said is easily disproven. Almost all of the people hospitalized in KY (over 90%) are unvaccinated.

I think people should feel free to not take the vaccine, but they shouldn’t base that decision on some guy making unprovable claims.

https://www.deplatformdisease.com/blog/ ... ock-claims

Tyler
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Tyler » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:57 am

Elkins45 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:17 pm
I don’t think he has much credibility in general, and a lot of what he said is easily disproven. Almost all of the people hospitalized in KY (over 90%) are unvaccinated.

I think people should feel free to not take the vaccine, but they shouldn’t base that decision on some guy making unprovable claims.

No one know what the fuck they’re talking about with this virus. Everyone gets to just pick which theory fits their bias and promote it.
These users liked the author Tyler for the post (total 2):
ToddstangNiceguy
Rating: 25%
Height Supremacist

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:36 am

Elkins45 wrote:

You can say the exact same thing about Fauci and the pro-vaxers.
Fauci is supposed to be the lead guy, but this idiot has flip flopped like a fresh caught fish on the bank of the river.
It's also funny how Google, YouTube and the MSM pulls down or does not show the doctors opinions against the vaccine.
And for the above doctors credibility, at least he is a doctor giving his opinion and not a government official that doesn't know shit, telling the American people we will be punished if we don't get the shot.
Same thing goes for the masks. Bullshit science.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:41 am

Oh yea, 98.8% survival rate.
The sky is falling!

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:53 am

Here's something to chew on. What if the survival rate for 2019 cov2 is much lower, and all the people worth mild symptoms don't even have it. Looks like even the PCR test is bogus.

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/07 ... -fragments
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Elkins45

Post by Elkins45 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:58 am

Toddstang wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:41 am
The sky is falling!
In World War 2 there were 16 million Americans in uniform. 290,000 died. That means WW2 had a 98.2 survival rate for American armed forces. I guess WW2 wasn’t that bad.

My dad survived a mortar attack in Korea. He lost a leg, had 37 different surgeries, spent nine months in the hospital and suffered for the rest of his life. But I guess since he survived mortar attacks must not be that bad.

I have a friend who is in his early 40s who had it in November. The last time I talked to him this summer he was still using two different inhalers and couldn’t walk up a flight of stairs without resting halfway. Buy hey, he survived. Get the shot or don’t, but if you think it’s just the flu you have been misled. I don’t give a shit about what Fauci says. He’s just another corrupticrat. I do care what my doctor of 20+ years says. He took the vaccine the first day he could get it and advised me to do the same.

Fauci didn’t develop the vaccine. Neither did the government. It was developed by the same drug companies that developed all the other drugs that have gives us the longest life expectancy in human history.
These users liked the author Elkins45 for the post:
Dustin

Elkins45

Post by Elkins45 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:24 am

PDM wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:53 am
Here's something to chew on. What if the survival rate for 2019 cov2 is much lower, and all the people worth mild symptoms don't even have it. Looks like even the PCR test is bogus.

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/07 ... -fragments
I’m just a science teacher not a doctor, but even I can see a lot wrong with that article, starting with the first sentence. Saying the CDC “faked” the test because early tests were developed using similar available SARS genetic material is a huge example of the writer’s inherent bias and lack of understanding. Besides, the fact the early tests were developed that way has no bearing on the tests being used now which certainly did have plenty of actual Covid available to develop them. The author may own a testing company but he admits it’s just doing chemical assays not genetic testing and it’s clear from this article he doesn’t have a strong grasp of how PCR works. And then he totally throws himself onto the kook pile toward the end when he makes the insane leap of logic that it’s vaccinated people who are spreading the virus because some vaccinated people still got Covid.

Elkins45

Post by Elkins45 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:37 am

Tyler wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:57 am
Elkins45 wrote:

No one know what the fuck they’re talking about with this virus. Everyone gets to just pick which theory fits their bias and promote it.
Well, I think some people know more than others but I will certainly agree plenty of mistakes have been made. What started out as a virus has sort of mutated into a character test and it’s revealed plenty of flaws in plenty of people. I think the worst thing has been people dividing up into teams with absolutely no independent thought allowed. People on the left screamed if you don’t support extended lockdowns you want to kill grandma. People on the right screamed about a piece of cloth on their face like it was a branding iron. And if you didn’t scream loud enough or remain in lock step on every part of the issue you were either a sheep or a spreadneck.

People who criticize Beshear about the lockdown are correct IMO. They killed a lot of small and independent businesses while allowing big ones to remain open. But I also think people who went apeshit over wearing a mask are big drama princesses. And I’m so tired of both sides making medical claims without a shred of actual valid evidence to support their position.

The bottom line to me is this: the highest percentage group of of vaccinated people (96% according to what I’ve read) are doctors. I trust doctors to make medical decisions over Facebook memes and random YouTubers. I know there are times when the small minority turns out to be right over the larger majority, but I know there aren’t very many of them, especially when the small minority require you to discard well-established principles of medicine in order to believe their assertions.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:42 am

Elkins45 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:58 am
Toddstang wrote:
The sky is falling!
In World War 2 there were 16 million Americans in uniform. 290,000 died. That means WW2 had a 98.2 survival rate for American armed forces. I guess WW2 wasn’t that bad.

My dad survived a mortar attack in Korea. He lost a leg, had 37 different surgeries, spent nine months in the hospital and suffered for the rest of his life. But I guess since he survived mortar attacks must not be that bad.

I have a friend who is in his early 40s who had it in November. The last time I talked to him this summer he was still using two different inhalers and couldn’t walk up a flight of stairs without resting halfway. Buy hey, he survived. Get the shot or don’t, but if you think it’s just the flu you have been misled. I don’t give a shit about what Fauci says. He’s just another corrupticrat. I do care what my doctor of 20+ years says. He took the vaccine the first day he could get it and advised me to do the same.

Fauci didn’t develop the vaccine. Neither did the government. It was developed by the same drug companies that developed all the other drugs that have gives us the longest life expectancy in human history.
You can take statistics from anything to compare:
Just like 98.8% of vehicle accidents under 35 MPH are survivable.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:45 am

I didn't even read the article, but the linked CDC docs (as per usual) tell a different story than the propaganda of the day. The same goes for Dr Stock's testimony. I'm not saying he's entirely right, but whatever narrative the national and local governors (I can't bring myself to call them leaders) are basing their edicts on is absolutely wrong
Tench Coxe

Elkins45

Post by Elkins45 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:20 am

Toddstang wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:42 am
Elkins45 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:58 am
Toddstang wrote:
The sky is falling!

You can take statistics from anything to compare:
Just like 98.8% of vehicle accidents under 35 MPH are survivable.
Yes, but I’m not the one making light of Covid (or WW2 or car wrecks) because of the survival rate. My point is just that: the survival rate statistic doesn’t tell the whole story. A lot of the “survivors” have their lives wrecked either by lingering health problems or crippling medical bills. Or both.

None of my friends in their 40s have ever died from the flu, but they have from Covid.

Elkins45

Post by Elkins45 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:27 am

PDM wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:45 am
I didn't even read the article, but the linked CDC docs (as per usual) tell a different story than the propaganda of the day. The same goes for Dr Stock's testimony. I'm not saying he's entirely right, but whatever narrative the national and local governors (I can't bring myself to call them leaders) are basing their edicts on is absolutely wrong
What information leads you to reach this conclusion? How do you know it’s any more reliable than the sources you don’t believe?

It doesn’t bother me that you disagree with my opinion, but it does bother me if you’re forming that opinion based on people stirring the pot just to create drama.
Last edited by Elkins45 on Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:28 am

And I've had a hell of a lot more friends die from car wrecks than all sickness combined. Many survived but are maimed. I still like driving fast cars. Two points here are that covid is no more an emergency than anything else in life and, the government doesn't do a damn thing out of virtue to save lives.
These users liked the author PDM for the post:
Toddstang
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:30 am

Elkins45 wrote:
PDM wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:45 am
What information leads you to reach this conclusion? How do you know it’s any more reliable than the sources you don’t believe?
I really don't know if it's any more reliable. That's what pisses me off about the whole thing. I'm not even anti vax. I just can't trust anyone
Tench Coxe

Elkins45

Post by Elkins45 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:36 am

PDM wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:28 am
And I've had a hell of a lot more friends die from car wrecks than all sickness combined. Many survived but are maimed. I still like driving fast cars. Two points here are that covid is no more an emergency than anything else in life and, the government doesn't do a damn thing out of virtue to save lives.
I think most people in government try to do the right thing as long as it doesn’t threaten their jobs. This isn’t the first time the government has promoted a vaccine for public health. I’ve read it was a real uphill battle getting some people to take the polio vaccine when it was first developed. They got Elvis to take the vaccine publicly in hopes he could convince people it was OK.

I agree it’s hard to know who to trust, but I trust my doctor.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:08 am

Doctors are the reason the term 2nd opinion became important.

Elkins45

Post by Elkins45 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:10 am

Toddstang wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:08 am
Doctors are the reason the term 2nd opinion became important.
People are getting their second (and first) opinions from strangers on Foolbook and YouRube.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Rem700 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:35 am

PDM wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:28 am
This i agree with completely. Let people make their own decision based on the FACTS (which are increasingly hard to discern). We are supposedly free people (I'm not feeling to free these days) and true freedom comes with major risk. Ill take those risks over someone telling what to do any day. Give me the info and i will make my decision.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:38 am

Rand lays it out pretty damn straight

These users liked the author PDM for the post (total 2):
Rem700Toddstang
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:01 pm

A better explanation of why there's nothing trustworthy

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... an_md.html
Tench Coxe

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:07 pm

And when you see this kind of propaganda, you really have to wonder.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:11 pm

Did somebody say propaganda

Tench Coxe

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 76 times

Post by KYgundude » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:18 pm

I don't care about who the politics belong to. I thank President Trump for getting us a fast vaccine and I thank president Biden for distributing it. I cannot believe what a political joke the worlds desire to survive has become.

My Dad's dead. Gone, Cya. Covid killed him
My work fried Miguel is dead. Gone, cya. Late 30s and healthy as an ox
My friend James, my age? Dead. Gone, cya.

I'm pretty sure the shit is real. I'm pretty sure we have scientifically proven I am not going to die or have future complications from the vaccine and the mask. If I'm wrong in my beliefs. I still live and nobody dies from my decisions.

The mask? Holy crap this my rights blah blah blah. It's a fucking piece of fucking cloth. You can't enter Kroger(OR SCHOOL) without a shirt and shoes but that's not some government scam to control you through shirts. I've worn the mask for a year and a half. It's a piece of clothing. I notice it as much as my underwear. I feel no government control over my air.

Even with the vaccine the neurologists and neurosurgeons don't know if my wife can even survive if she gets covid. They said don't get it! What if marks on people would actually keep my wife from dying?
These users liked the author KYgundude for the post (total 2):
Elkins45PDM

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”