Bullitt county ordinance

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Bullitt county ordinance

Post by Toecutter1978 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:53 am

So with us possibly moving to bullitt county, I am trying to find info on what I can do on our property. I would really like to build a small range so I can shoot in the backyard, which would be nice. The house is not in a neighborhood and will only fall under county taxes, it is in Brooks. Does anybody know the if there is an ordinance or law that pervents one from having fun on their land?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Re: Bullitt county ordinance

Post by guncrank1 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:56 am

Not that I know

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Toddstang » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:09 am

Co-worker lives in Brooks and shoots often. His neighborhood consists of a few homes on his street and no one has ever complained, except for the one neighbor he shot in a dispute a few years ago. You apparently cannot drive a go cart under the influence and run over dogs and children in Brooks.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:24 am

Toddstang wrote:Co-worker lives in Brooks and shoots often. His neighborhood consists of a few homes on his street and no one has ever complained, except for the one neighbor he shot in a dispute a few years ago. You apparently cannot drive a go cart under the influence and run over dogs and children in Brooks.
That just sucks the joy out of life. :llama:
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toecutter1978 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:26 am

Toddstang wrote:Co-worker lives in Brooks and shoots often. His neighborhood consists of a few homes on his street and no one has ever complained, except for the one neighbor he shot in a dispute a few years ago. You apparently cannot drive a go cart under the influence and run over dogs and children in Brooks.
Well hell we might buy a home somewhat near an elementary school. If you cannot drive an ATV drunk out your gourd and run over annoying kids what's the point of anything?!!

Cool about the the possible range. The property needs to be cleared up a bit.

mtchbrian
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 8 times

Post by mtchbrian » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:48 am

Toecutter1978 wrote:
Well hell we might buy a home somewhat near an elementary school. If you cannot drive an ATV drunk out your gourd and run over annoying kids what's the point of anything?!!

If you're moving near Brooks Elementary you'll be about 3 miles from me.
Proud husband, father of 3, Iraqi Freedom Veteran, and Operation New Dawn veteran.

Kyman70
Been liked: 0

Post by Kyman70 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:19 am

ditto. good luck with it.

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:07 am

Kyman70 wrote:
ditto. good luck with it.
Same here.
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toecutter1978 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:06 am

mtchbrian wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:

Cool! We are right down the road from the school. That Jefferson firearm range is close.

Might look into a membership if possible for really long shooting

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:10 am

Toecutter1978 wrote:
mtchbrian wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:

Cool! We are right down the road from the school. That Jefferson firearm range is close.

Jefferson is for pistol and shotgun, very short range
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 62 times

Post by Marcus » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:55 am

BIGC wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:
mtchbrian wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:

And waiting list iirc

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toecutter1978 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:00 pm

BIGC wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:
mtchbrian wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:

Marcus wrote:
BIGC wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:
mtchbrian wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:

And waiting list iirc

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Well that sucks, on both accounts. Only thing I cannot shoot safely are large rifle calibers.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”