KY Republican Primary

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Gaffshot
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

KY Republican Primary

Post by Gaffshot » Mon May 07, 2018 12:02 pm

Kentucky Republican Primary - May 22, 2018

On the ballot is the KY Senate District 26. This is Oldham and northeast Jefferson Counties.

The most pro-2A candidate is Alex R. White.

I know him. I shoot and hunt with him. He is an AR owner. He will never give an inch on the 2A. He will oppose any magazine or gun ban.

His election website says this: "I believe the Constitution is the guiding light for all legislation." I think that is powerful and relevant to gun owners.

Check out his website here: http://www.alexwhiteky.com/
If you are a Republican in this district please get out and vote for him in the primary on May 22.

Gaffshot
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: KY Republican Primary

Post by Gaffshot » Mon May 07, 2018 12:13 pm

I can also tell you that he attended an Appleseed clinic and also took a class with RWI a few years ago.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Mon May 07, 2018 6:50 pm

His last name is White....that's racist!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Vividia » Mon May 07, 2018 9:49 pm

My district - i'll have to check him out, thanks!
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Mon May 07, 2018 11:01 pm

"I believe the Constitution is the guiding light for all legislation."
The gender neutral rainbow helicopters will soon arrive to wisk him away to the reeducation camp, I mean Camp Happy for having such radical and extremist thoughts.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Gaffshot
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gaffshot » Tue May 15, 2018 1:05 pm

Alex White will support and push for KY Constitutional carry. The incumbent refused to sign on or co-sponsor the constitutional carry bill last year.

Gaffshot
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gaffshot » Tue May 15, 2018 1:09 pm

Alex White is holding a meet and greet event at Open Range gun range in Crestwood, Sunday May 20, 5-7pm. Location is the upstairs meeting room. Stop by and meet the only true 2A candidate running for KY Senate.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 327 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Tue May 15, 2018 3:01 pm

I may have to make that. I've heard nothing about this guy that I didn't like yet. I don't live in Oldham anymore, but I'd like to hear what he has to say from him.

Gaffshot
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gaffshot » Mon May 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Alex White for KY Senate had a nice roundtable discussion hosted at Open Range yesterday. He is 100% in line on the 2A. Will support constitutional carry and state preemption. Will oppose any nonsense ban or restriction talk.

Get out and vote for a real gun guy in tomorrow's primary.

http://www.alexwhiteky.com/

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”