Las Vegas massacre

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Las Vegas massacre

Post by WLJ » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:06 am

From the Tin-Foil-Hat Brigade.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Official story of Las Vegas shooting unravels; physical impossibility of lone gunman senior citizen makes narrative ludicrous
https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-02- ... ddock.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by guncrank1 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:37 am

When you tell the tin foilers that just because you can't do that does not mean somebody else can't, they call you a fag and then block you.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:05 am

Kiss Bump-Fire Stocks goodbye.

Stephen Paddock Had 12 Bump Fire Stock-Equipped Rifles in His Mandalay Bay Hotel Room
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/1 ... otel-room/
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:12 am

Still puzzling as F is why so many guns. I think there was 23 or something like that found in the room.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:19 am

WLJ wrote:Still puzzling as F is why so many guns. I think there was 23 or something like that found in the room.
Wondered the same. Two stations, two guns should suffice.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 55 times

Post by ssracer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:41 am

One guy, two windows, 20+ guns and stacks of 100rd mags...just strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:27 pm

Wasting no time, Feinstein proposes the Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act...

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/1 ... s-illegal/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Overheard a report on a TV that their saying that this was his 2nd attempt at doing this sort of attack, that he tried to book a room at another hotel overlooking another event but they were all booked up at the time.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:43 pm

Cries to label the NRA a terrorist organization

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:47 pm

WLJ wrote:Overheard a report on a TV that their saying that this was his 2nd attempt at doing this sort of attack, that he tried to book a room at another hotel overlooking another event but they were all booked up at the time.

yes but that was a totally different type of concert I believe, RAP if I remember right.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Dave1965 wrote:
WLJ wrote:Overheard a report on a TV that their saying that this was his 2nd attempt at doing this sort of attack, that he tried to book a room at another hotel overlooking another event but they were all booked up at the time.

yes but that was a totally different type of concert I believe, RAP if I remember right.
Are we sure what kind of concert it was even mattered to him? He may just wanted a mass target.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:08 pm

WLJ wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:

Are we sure what kind of concert it was even mattered to him? He may just wanted a mass target.
hell, we don’t know anything about what made him do this at this point. Most of the media seems content with the fact that he was an old white guy. None of this is someone who just snapped and decided to kill people. There was a lot of planning involved with this.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Toddstang » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:27 pm

1st attempt thing was rumor from what I heard just a few minutes ago on Patriot Radio.
This last presser gave us 0 info on a motive.

It's clear that they have evidence but they are not letting it out yet.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:48 pm

WLJ wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:

nah, he just wanted opportunity

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:47 am

Las Vegas gunman targeted aviation fuel tanks during shooting spree, report says
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/05/la ... -says.html

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:12 am

ssracer wrote:Wasting no time, Feinstein proposes the Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act...

And calling for reinstatement of the AWB. Because, you know, if he didn't have a bayonet lug and a flash hider he never could have done this.

Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 40 times

Post by Dustin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:45 am

WLJ wrote:
ssracer wrote:Wasting no time, Feinstein proposes the Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act...

And calling for reinstatement of the AWB. Because, you know, if he didn't have a bayonet lug and a flash hider he never could have done this.
Don't forget the shoulder thing that goes up.
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:11 am

Dustin wrote:
WLJ wrote:

Don't forget the shoulder thing that goes up.
If he had one of those, I shudder at the mere thought, Las Vegas would has been vaporized by it's power.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:27 am

Slide Fire’s home page tells the tale. The company has suspended sales of their bump fire stock. There’s little to no doubt that they’ve done so due to demand outpacing supply, rather than any moral or political consideration. Given legislative support for a federal ban on the devices (next article), the company is racing against the clock before they’re out of business, bump fire stock-wise.
BREAKING: Slide Fire Suspends Sales of Bump Fire Stocks
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/1 ... re-stocks/

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:07 am

WLJ wrote:
Slide Fire’s home page tells the tale. The company has suspended sales of their bump fire stock. There’s little to no doubt that they’ve done so due to demand outpacing supply, rather than any moral or political consideration. Given legislative support for a federal ban on the devices (next article), the company is racing against the clock before they’re out of business, bump fire stock-wise.
BREAKING: Slide Fire Suspends Sales of Bump Fire Stocks
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/1 ... re-stocks/

I got some wood, can build bump fire stock!

or just a belt loop

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:44 pm

NRA backs regulation of bump stocks
IMG_0464.JPG

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 327 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Total shit... I call bullshit on them being reliably used also. Finding 1 or 2 that reliably functioned with a 30rd mag, much less 10+ with 100rd mags would be a miracle. Those things are far from reliable. I would nearly guarantee you that not a single person from one of the bumpfire manufacturers would bet their life on any off the bumpfire stocks being 100% reliable. Just my 2 cents though.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:04 pm

what are they going to do about my belt loop or piece of wood with a dowel on it (that gave people the idea to go to a floating buttstock)??

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Niceguy wrote:Total shit... I call bullshit on them being reliably used also. Finding 1 or 2 that reliably functioned with a 30rd mag, much less 10+ with 100rd mags would be a miracle. Those things are far from reliable. I would nearly guarantee you that not a single person from one of the bumpfire manufacturers would bet their life on any off the bumpfire stocks being 100% reliable. Just my 2 cents though.
I thought about that too. I’ve only used one a couple of times but when I did maintaining “full auto” for a full 30rd mag was not the easiest proposition.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 327 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Hell, it usually takes 2 or 3 tries just to get through a 30rd mag.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”