Las Vegas massacre

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 55 times

Re: Las Vegas massacre

Post by ssracer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:00 pm

I’m sure she asked him all the hard hitting questions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:57 am

Looks like any and all proposed bump-fire legislation is DOA except maybe on the state level in certain states.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Post by rustynuts » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:59 am

It's not headline news any more so.no.one cares.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:00 pm

Wonder how those who paid $1k+ for one are feeling right now?

Slide Fire to Resume Sales of Some Bump Fire Stocks Beginning Tomorrow
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/1 ... -tomorrow/
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:32 am

Lawyers, sucking the life out of everything but their bank account.
Now they're suing the concert promoter
Defendants in the new lawsuits also include Live Nation Entertainment, the concert promoter. In a statement, the Beverly Hills, California-based company expressed sorrow for "countless people forever impacted by this senseless act of violence" and said it was cooperating with an active FBI investigation. It declined to comment about the lawsuits.
Las Vegas shooting: Attorneys file lawsuits on behalf of more than 450 victims
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/21/la ... ctims.html

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:39 am

Right...because it’s the concert promoter’s fault some asshole went crazy

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 109 times

Post by Rem700 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:57 pm

ssracer wrote:Right...because it’s the concert promoter’s fault some asshole went crazy

Lawyers following the money.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:14 pm

There’s still so much unanswered shady shit from this event it makes my head hurt

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Niceguy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:09 pm

ssracer wrote:There’s still so much unanswered shady shit from this event it makes my head hurt

Absolutely!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:16 am

Guy starts shooting from the eight floor of a high rise condo building and it turns out the Vegas shooter owned a unit there. Probably just a crazy copycat but still a bit bizarre and I'm sure going to add to the tin-foil-hatterness

Vegas gunman owned unit at Reno shooting site, report says
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/29/ve ... -says.html

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Breaking: Police Arrest Las Vegas Spree Killer’s Ammo Supplier for “Armor Piercing” Ammunition
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/0 ... mmunition/

APNewsBreak: Man who sold ammo to Vegas shooter charged
https://apnews.com/58e9557074dc4274887d ... _medium=AP
An Arizona man who sold ammunition to the gunman in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history has been charged with manufacturing armor-piercing bullets.

A complaint says unfired armor-piercing bullets found inside the Las Vegas hotel room where the attack was launched on Oct. 1 contained the fingerprints of ammunition dealer Douglas Haig of Arizona.

The complaint filed Friday in federal court in Phoenix says Haig didn’t have a license to manufacture armor-piercing ammunition.

He was charged shortly before holding a news conference Friday. He said he noticed nothing suspicious when he sold 720 rounds of ammunition to Stephen Paddock in the weeks before the attack that killed 58 people.

Haig is a 55-year-old aerospace engineer who sold ammunition as a hobby for about 25 years.

___

11:50 a.m.

An Arizona man who sold ammunition to the gunman in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history says his one-time customer didn’t raise suspicions that he planned to commit any crimes.

Douglas Haig said at a news conference Friday that he met Stephen Paddock at a Phoenix gun show in the weeks before the Oct. 1 shooting in Las Vegas that killed 58 people.

The sale was later completed at Haig’s home in the Phoenix suburb of Mesa.

Haig was named as a “person of interest” in the investigation.

But a law enforcement official has since told The Associated Press that he isn’t believed to have committed a federal crime or to have had any knowledge of the attack.

The official wasn’t authorized to discuss the investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity.

— Associated Press writer Michael Balsamo

___

12:30 a.m.

An Arizona man plans to speak out about his experience in selling ammunition to the gunman in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

Douglas Haig is scheduled to hold a news conference Friday in Chandler to discuss his sale to Stephen Paddock.

This week, Haig said he couldn’t detect anything wrong with Paddock.

Haig was named as a “person of interest” in the Oct. 1 shooting in Las Vegas that killed 58 people.

But a law enforcement official has since told The Associated Press that Haig isn’t believed to have committed a federal crime or to have had any knowledge of the attack.

The official wasn’t authorized to discuss the investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity.

It’s unknown whether the ammunition Haig sold to Paddock was used in the attack.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:36 pm

So...aside from the fact that all rifle ammunition would be considered “armor piercing” by police standards....what difference would “armor piercing” or “not armor piercing” make against a bunch of non armor wearing civilians at a concert

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Niceguy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:35 am

ssracer wrote:So...aside from the fact that all rifle ammunition would be considered “armor piercing” by police standards....what difference would “armor piercing” or “not armor piercing” make against a bunch of non armor wearing civilians at a concert

It's for the kids you racist pig!!!! :llama:

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by iron369 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:10 pm

ssracer wrote:So...aside from the fact that all rifle ammunition would be considered “armor piercing” by police standards....what difference would “armor piercing” or “not armor piercing” make against a bunch of non armor wearing civilians at a concert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:56 pm

Whatever the FBI can do to defect attention away from the "memo"

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”