Republicans Shot in Virginia

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 39 times

Re: Republicans Shot in Virginia

Post by Dustin » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:06 pm

WLJ wrote:Trump: "The assailant has now died from his injuries."
The community member has now died from his injuries.

:llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama:
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Now it's similar to an M4
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:06 pm

I don't read anyone here frothing. For me, it is just my opinion that people who have the extreme left wing Marxist political views, or extreme right wing views for that matter, are literally mentally ill people. This guy was pretty clearly a rabid prog/Marxist. To walk into a situation with a weapon and open fire on any group of innocent people because you think that's the only way they can be defeated, you have to be mental. That goes for either extremes of the political continuum. People like McVeigh got what he had coming to them. So, apparently, did this guy. Good riddance.
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:21 pm

Explains the wet spots on the floor
Okay, who's frothing?

Need to find a mop
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:21 pm

The anti gun voter uses a gun to kill people, episode 48936.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:35 pm

CNN was already back to their banner headlines on Trump's crimes against humanity by mid afternoon.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:57 pm

First it was an AK
Then it was an M4
Which changed into something similar to an M4
Now I've hearing SKS

Which brings me back to the guy saying it was AK because he said the magazine had the curve of an AK mag. Hmmmm SKS with 30 round mag?
Last edited by WLJ on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:17 pm

And just a few minutes after I post that

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/homepage2 ... index.html
Federal agents are now tracing the origins of the two firearms recovered at the scene of the crime: an SKS 7.62.39 rifle (a Chinese-made variant of the popular AK rifle) and a 9-millimeter pistol, according to a law enforcement source. It is believed Hodgkinson shot at the politicians and staffers with the SKS rifle.

variant of the popular AK rifle? :roll:

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:08 pm

This is complete retardness. Moron on campus was whining to me that firearms need to be removed from the planet because that would stop these incidences from happening. Then I asked about the bombings and trucks and all the other killings that happening without a firearm.

Her face started to turn red. Why do I engage, why???

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Post by rustynuts » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Toecutter1978 wrote:This is complete retardness. Moron on campus was whining to me that firearms need to be removed from the planet because that would stop these incidences from happening. Then I asked about the bombings and trucks and all the other killings that happening without a firearm.

Had you kept up that line of reasoning, her head may have exploded.

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toecutter1978 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:25 pm

rustynuts wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:This is complete retardness. Moron on campus was whining to me that firearms need to be removed from the planet because that would stop these incidences from happening. Then I asked about the bombings and trucks and all the other killings that happening without a firearm.

Had you kept up that line of reasoning, her head may have exploded.

I would have been blamed for that. Another mark on my PERMANENT RECORD at the University!!!!

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:52 am

There will be more attacks against "us" over the next few years.
Wouldn't doubt if they hit places we frequent. They are no different than stupid suicide bombers.

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toecutter1978 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:30 am

Those antifa morons are organized.

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toecutter1978 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:46 am

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/memb ... d=48044076

Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., who was at the practice today and tended to Scalise, suggested members should be allowed "reciprocity" for concealed carry in Washington.

"If this had happened in Georgia, it wouldn’t have gotten too far. I had a staff member in his car, maybe 20 yards behind the shooter pinned in his car, who, back in Georgia, carries a 9 mm in his car,” Loudermilk said. “He had a clear shot.”

Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., told WKBW, an ABC affiliate in Buffalo, New York, that he would also consider carrying a gun in public after today.

“I have a carry permit. I will be carrying when I’m out and about,” Collins said.

Ok, I know he's a Republican from New York. However, he needs to start pushing those commie laws in his own State down the toilet.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:19 am

Toecutter1978 wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/memb ... d=48044076

Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., who was at the practice today and tended to Scalise, suggested members should be allowed "reciprocity" for concealed carry in Washington.

"If this had happened in Georgia, it wouldn’t have gotten too far. I had a staff member in his car, maybe 20 yards behind the shooter pinned in his car, who, back in Georgia, carries a 9 mm in his car,” Loudermilk said. “He had a clear shot.”

Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., told WKBW, an ABC affiliate in Buffalo, New York, that he would also consider carrying a gun in public after today.

“I have a carry permit. I will be carrying when I’m out and about,” Collins said.

Ok, I know he's a Republican from New York. However, he needs to start pushing those commie laws in his own State down the toilet.

Note the underlined. In other words, one set of rules for them, another set of rules for the masses, that what's he asking for. No reciprocity for you!

Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 39 times

Post by Dustin » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:24 pm

WLJ wrote:

Note the underlined. In other words, one set of rules for them, another set of rules for the masses, that what's he asking for. No reciprocity for you!
That's the problem in Washington. They only think of them selves not the greater good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

Whootsinator
Little Butthole
Been liked: 0

Post by Whootsinator » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 pm

"I don't retreat; I kick ass in the other direction."

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 55 times

Post by ssracer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:36 pm

IMG_8941.JPG
IMG_8941.JPG (53.76 KiB) Viewed 917 times

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by Frailer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:40 pm

"If this had happened in Georgia, it wouldn’t have gotten too far..."
I don't agree with his opinion, but his logic is questionable. This shooting happened in Virginia, which has reciprocity with Georgia.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Frailer wrote:

"If this had happened in Georgia, it wouldn’t have gotten too far..."
I don't agree with his opinion, but his logic is questionable. This shooting happened in Virginia, which has reciprocity with Georgia.
But DC doesn't and they have to travel into and out of DC since that's where they "work".

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toecutter1978 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:13 pm

So security details are left up to the congressman's office? I heard on NPR that some want to utilize campaign funds for security now.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 55 times

Post by ssracer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:18 pm

Toecutter1978 wrote:So security details are left up to the congressman's office? I heard on NPR that some want to utilize campaign funds for security now.

from what I have heard over the past few days it's only the top two on the minority side and top three on the majority side that get travel security.

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toecutter1978 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Well hell then, My services are available for a fee, for the right Congress personnel.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Toecutter1978 wrote:Well hell then, My services are available for a fee, for the right Congress personnel.

http://pelosi.house.gov/

:llama:

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Niceguy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:00 pm

WLJ wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:Well hell then, My services are available for a fee, for the right Congress personnel.

http://pelosi.house.gov/

:llama:
Hahaha!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”