For firearms enthusiasts from lovers of Glock, AR-15, XD, 1911s, shotguns, AK-47s, to black powder. For shooters, hunters, LEO'S, military, or casual enthusiasts. KAC is about firearms, and all the good things in life. Welcome!
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Republicans Shot in Virginia
Post Number:#26  PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:06 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

WLJ wrote:
Trump: "The assailant has now died from his injuries."

The community member has now died from his injuries.

:llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama:

Post Number:#27  PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:18 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Now it's similar to an M4

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Post Number:#28  PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:25 pm 
Founding Father
Founding Father

Frailer wrote:
Gunsmokin wrote:
Once again, proving liberalism/progressivism is a mental disorder.

Careful. That sword cuts both ways.

Hush with that. Its time for frothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KAC FACEBOOK
Http://Facebook.com/kentuckyarmoryclub[/b]

Post Number:#29  PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:06 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

I don't read anyone here frothing. For me, it is just my opinion that people who have the extreme left wing Marxist political views, or extreme right wing views for that matter, are literally mentally ill people. This guy was pretty clearly a rabid prog/Marxist. To walk into a situation with a weapon and open fire on any group of innocent people because you think that's the only way they can be defeated, you have to be mental. That goes for either extremes of the political continuum. People like McVeigh got what he had coming to them. So, apparently, did this guy. Good riddance.

jackalo626 wrote:
Skibble dee dibbledy

Post Number:#30  PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:21 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Explains the wet spots on the floor
Okay, who's frothing?

Need to find a mop

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Post Number:#31  PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:21 pm 
Global Mod
Global Mod

The anti gun voter uses a gun to kill people, episode 48936.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post Number:#32  PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:35 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

CNN was already back to their banner headlines on Trump's crimes against humanity by mid afternoon.

Post Number:#33  PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:57 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

First it was an AK
Then it was an M4
Which changed into something similar to an M4
Now I've hearing SKS

Which brings me back to the guy saying it was AK because he said the magazine had the curve of an AK mag. Hmmmm SKS with 30 round mag?

Last edited by WLJ on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Number:#34  PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:17 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

And just a few minutes after I post that

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/homepage2 ... index.html
Quote:
Federal agents are now tracing the origins of the two firearms recovered at the scene of the crime: an SKS 7.62.39 rifle (a Chinese-made variant of the popular AK rifle) and a 9-millimeter pistol, according to a law enforcement source. It is believed Hodgkinson shot at the politicians and staffers with the SKS rifle.

variant of the popular AK rifle? :roll:

Post Number:#35  PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:08 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

This is complete retardness. Moron on campus was whining to me that firearms need to be removed from the planet because that would stop these incidences from happening. Then I asked about the bombings and trucks and all the other killings that happening without a firearm.

Her face started to turn red. Why do I engage, why???

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Post Number:#36  PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:22 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Toecutter1978 wrote:
This is complete retardness. Moron on campus was whining to me that firearms need to be removed from the planet because that would stop these incidences from happening. Then I asked about the bombings and trucks and all the other killings that happening without a firearm.

Had you kept up that line of reasoning, her head may have exploded.

Post Number:#37  PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:25 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

rustynuts wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:

Had you kept up that line of reasoning, her head may have exploded.

I would have been blamed for that. Another mark on my PERMANENT RECORD at the University!!!!

Post Number:#38  PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:52 am 
Global Mod
Global Mod

There will be more attacks against "us" over the next few years.
Wouldn't doubt if they hit places we frequent. They are no different than stupid suicide bombers.

Post Number:#39  PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:30 am 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Those antifa morons are organized.

Post Number:#40  PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:46 am 
KAC Member
KAC Member

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/memb ... d=48044076

Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., who was at the practice today and tended to Scalise, suggested members should be allowed "reciprocity" for concealed carry in Washington.

"If this had happened in Georgia, it wouldn’t have gotten too far. I had a staff member in his car, maybe 20 yards behind the shooter pinned in his car, who, back in Georgia, carries a 9 mm in his car,” Loudermilk said. “He had a clear shot.”

Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., told WKBW, an ABC affiliate in Buffalo, New York, that he would also consider carrying a gun in public after today.

“I have a carry permit. I will be carrying when I’m out and about,” Collins said.

Ok, I know he's a Republican from New York. However, he needs to start pushing those commie laws in his own State down the toilet.

Post Number:#41  PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:19 am 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Toecutter1978 wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/members-congress-receive-threats-security-shooting/story?id=48044076

Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., who was at the practice today and tended to Scalise, suggested members should be allowed "reciprocity" for concealed carry in Washington.

"If this had happened in Georgia, it wouldn’t have gotten too far. I had a staff member in his car, maybe 20 yards behind the shooter pinned in his car, who, back in Georgia, carries a 9 mm in his car,” Loudermilk said. “He had a clear shot.”

Rep. Chris Collins, R-N.Y., told WKBW, an ABC affiliate in Buffalo, New York, that he would also consider carrying a gun in public after today.

“I have a carry permit. I will be carrying when I’m out and about,” Collins said.

Ok, I know he's a Republican from New York. However, he needs to start pushing those commie laws in his own State down the toilet.

Note the underlined. In other words, one set of rules for them, another set of rules for the masses, that what's he asking for. No reciprocity for you!

Post Number:#42  PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:24 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

WLJ wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/members-congress-receive-threats-security-shooting/story?id=48044076

Note the underlined. In other words, one set of rules for them, another set of rules for the masses, that what's he asking for. No reciprocity for you!

That's the problem in Washington. They only think of them selves not the greater good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Number:#43  PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 pm 
Little Butthole

Post Number:#44  PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:36 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Attachment:
IMG_8941.JPG
IMG_8941.JPG [ 53.76 KiB | Viewed 78 times ]

Post Number:#45  PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:40 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Toecutter1978 wrote:

"If this had happened in Georgia, it wouldn’t have gotten too far..."

I don't agree with his opinion, but his logic is questionable. This shooting happened in Virginia, which has reciprocity with Georgia.

Post Number:#46  PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:12 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Frailer wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:

"If this had happened in Georgia, it wouldn’t have gotten too far..."

I don't agree with his opinion, but his logic is questionable. This shooting happened in Virginia, which has reciprocity with Georgia.

But DC doesn't and they have to travel into and out of DC since that's where they "work".

Post Number:#47  PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:13 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

So security details are left up to the congressman's office? I heard on NPR that some want to utilize campaign funds for security now.

Post Number:#48  PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:18 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Toecutter1978 wrote:
So security details are left up to the congressman's office? I heard on NPR that some want to utilize campaign funds for security now.

from what I have heard over the past few days it's only the top two on the minority side and top three on the majority side that get travel security.

Post Number:#49  PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:24 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Well hell then, My services are available for a fee, for the right Congress personnel.

Post Number:#50  PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:28 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Toecutter1978 wrote:
Well hell then, My services are available for a fee, for the right Congress personnel.

http://pelosi.house.gov/

:llama: