Ruby Ridge

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
MLH40324
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Ruby Ridge

Post by MLH40324 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:54 pm

I found myself watching KET special on "Ruby Ridge" and Randy Weaver tonight. I had just left the state of Idaho, stationed there in the military, barely two years before the incident. I know the story well and still stand in amazement at the tragedy and actions of Federal law enforcement at the time. The whole situation still breaks my heart. I think the Feds owned up to the mistakes but the incident reveals the capabilities of such bureaucracy. So many mistakes and so many opportunities to do the right thing.

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Re: Ruby Ridge

Post by son of liberty » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:20 pm

I dont think the FED owned up at all, in fact the brass still maintain dispite court ruleing that they did the right thing. Further more the shooters were never held accountable for there actions (murder), if they were ordered to or not they in fact murdered 2 people, policing no matter the situation is not war, they never have the right to murder people. They do have the obligation to protect but thats hardly what they did shooting a young child and a woman holding a baby.

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:24 pm

I am definitely with SOL on this one. They may have admitted up to a few mistakes but no one was punished in any way shape or form for their actions. Murdering a mother holding her baby should have held consequences if not for the sniper, then for the one giving the fire order.
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

MLH40324
Been liked: 1 time

Post by MLH40324 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:17 pm

Yeah you're right that nobody was held accountable.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”