This should up the value of homes in Prospect.....

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: This should up the value of homes in Prospect.....

Post by Vividia » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:10 pm

I live beyond Prospect and even beyond Goshen - remember the old story about the scorpion and the fox and the stream, or something like that?
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

Eireguy
Has liked: 17 times

Post by Eireguy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:40 am

son of liberty wrote:I have said for years, that whole city suburban living some of you enjoy is way over rated in my book. I travel 2 farms over on a side by side to shoot 1000 yards, deer hunt in my back yard. Cut firewood on my own property. My driveway is a quarter mile long, no noise, the air is great, and it still cost less then a house in prospect.
Now that sounds like a great place to live .

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 327 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:51 am

son of liberty wrote:I have said for years, that whole city suburban living some of you enjoy is way over rated in my book. I travel 2 farms over on a side by side to shoot 1000 yards, deer hunt in my back yard. Cut firewood on my own property. My driveway is a quarter mile long, no noise, the air is great, and it still cost less then a house in prospect.
Amen brotha! I'm not bad where I am, but want to get a little further out also...

shaggy1392
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by shaggy1392 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:29 am

I had to run out this morning for a while. When I came back home I cut through Glen Oaks and noticed that someone got wild with the spray paid last night on the entrance. It now says "Project Intros....first of many." It has already begun.

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Vividia » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:02 am

Just like the brand new fences along the Snyder near the tunnels already being graffiti central.

This is why we can't have nice things....
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Gunsmokin wrote:
Rem700 wrote:You guys gonna tie the knot at the court house or you both staying "single" on paper for the pay bump on your welfare babies?
What do you want to bet Toecutter is an ordained non-denominational minister and will preside over the nuptials?!? ;-)
Hahaha! I am an ordained minister. I took the quiz.

http://www.ulc.org/become-a-minister/

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:15 pm

rustynuts wrote:
Rem700 wrote:
ssracer wrote:I'm quitting my job so I can move to prospect. Suckas!
You got a 55 yr or older welfare momma? :llama:
I volunteer!
I can have the paperwork filed Monday for the newlyweds. LMAO!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”