Since it is working so well in Chicago lets do the same here

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Since it is working so well in Chicago lets do the same here

Post by WLJ » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:30 pm

How about doing something about the thugs running amuck instead of messing with my right to defense myself against those very same thugs?

Gun control powers sought for Louisville
http://www.courier-journal.com/story/ne ... /96486896/
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times

Re: Since it is working so well in Chicago lets do the same

Post by Rem700 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:43 pm

ssracer wrote:GTFO
This. Fischer is fucking moron.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Toddstang » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Liberals are a disease.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:35 pm

Saw this on FB and just about threw up. If Fischer would do something to clean up the west side, there would be no need to create new victims citywide.

The guy is a complete asshat, and I do not regret our decision to move, even though Houston has more than it's share of problems. At least we don't have a city .gov that thinks the answer is to hang the law-abiding folks out to dry.

The only thing you all have going for you is that I don't think Bevin will allow this silliness to take place. State is still 》than city politics.
Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:45 pm

Wyldman wrote:Saw this on FB and just about threw up. If Fischer would do something to clean up the west side, there would be no need to create new victims citywide.

The guy is a complete asshat, and I do not regret our decision to move, even though Houston has more than it's share of problems. At least we don't have a city .gov that thinks the answer is to hang the law-abiding folks out to dry.

The only thing you all have going for you is that I don't think Bevin will allow this silliness to take place. State is still 》than city politics.
Trouble is they decided that the best way to fix the west side was to transplant people from the west end all over the county hoping, not thinking, that would uplift them to a higher standard. All it's done is turn the entire county into the west end. But what is the typical liberal solution to something when one of their ideas don't work? Double down and do more of it.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:20 pm

Rem700 wrote:
ssracer wrote:GTFO
This. Fischer is fucking moron.
I hate that guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:23 pm

They see that firearms were used to kill, but they do not want to recognize why they were used. That is the real issue. Not the tool; it is the cause and the person that is making things worse. It is simpler and more importantly politically safer for these people to go after people that will follow the law than after the true cause of crimes.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Toecutter1978 wrote:They see that firearms were used to kill, but they do not want to recognize why they were used. That is the real issue. Not the tool; it is the cause and the person that is making things worse. It is simpler and more importantly politically safer for these people to go after people that will follow the law than after the true cause of crimes.

You know which side is more likely to vote Dem

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:57 pm

WLJ wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:They see that firearms were used to kill, but they do not want to recognize why they were used. That is the real issue. Not the tool; it is the cause and the person that is making things worse. It is simpler and more importantly politically safer for these people to go after people that will follow the law than after the true cause of crimes.

You know which side is more likely to vote Dem
I always say that, it is their own damn voting base doing the crimes. They know that.

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:42 pm

We need to also ban heroin with the same bill and solve twice the problem!
:llama:

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:16 am

Mike wrote:We need to also ban heroin with the same bill and solve twice the problem!
I told him to make crime illegal but he won't listen.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:26 am

Mike wrote:We need to also ban heroin with the same bill and solve twice the problem!
If we ban speeding at the same time,imagine how many lives we could save?!? :llama:
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:18 am

Gunsmokin wrote:
If we ban speeding at the same time,imagine how many lives we could save?!? :llama:
Hey now! Let's not get carried away here.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:11 am

WLJ wrote:
Wyldman wrote:Saw this on FB and just about threw up. If Fischer would do something to clean up the west side, there would be no need to create new victims citywide.

Trouble is they decided that the best way to fix the west side was to transplant people from the west end all over the county hoping, not thinking, that would uplift them to a higher standard. All it's done is turn the entire county into the west end. But what is the typical liberal solution to something when one of their ideas don't work? Double down and do more of it.

oh you mean like bussing to integrate schools. It worked so well.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:12 am

Nothing in Louisville surprises me. I heard that the city wanted to try to take over managing their own road construction projects from the state. They can't even manage the ones they let to contract themselves so they want millions more dollars to manage. LOL

BK Meyers
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by BK Meyers » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:33 pm

This part of the comments from Eddie Wood have be baffled:

"On many nights, Woods' team goes into neighborhoods where teens and young adults are well-armed but sometimes without the proper ammunition"

So is he complaining that the urban yutes and urban adults have weapons or that the they don't have the correct ammo to use in them??
God made man.
Samuel Colt made all men equal.
John M. Browning and the 1911 made some men more equal than others.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:54 pm

What does that even mean lol
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:51 pm

I'm sure Fischer is taking notes

Tallahassee Mayor Gillum Claims Power to Ignore State Firearms Preemption Law
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/0 ... ption-law/

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”