STOLEN GUNS!!!

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: STOLEN GUNS!!!

Post by PDM » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:27 pm

Good to hear. Sometimes that's the hardest part.
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:28 pm

When our shop was cleaned out, I was 99% sure who did it and couldn't even get a deputy to come out and look
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 327 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:32 pm

I have absolutely zero idea of who may have done this. I honestly don't think it's anyone I know or have made direct contact with.

richief
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by richief » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:56 pm

Sorry for yer troubles friend. Just curious did they steal anything else or was this primarily just the guns? Wondering if you were targeted as a gun guy or just circumstancial.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:59 am

richief wrote:Sorry for yer troubles friend. Just curious did they steal anything else or was this primarily just the guns? Wondering if you were targeted as a gun guy or just circumstancial.
That and all contents in a file cabinet. Tax papers, banking info, car titles, NFA tax stamps, banking info, CC info, all utilities, EVERYTHING... Then a few little BS stuff. 6 or 8 bottles of decent bourbon, and a 12pk of Yuengling. 2 small boxes of plain white envelopes, but left $20 of postage stamps leaned up against them. Really really random/odd thievery in my opinion... They got half of this state looking for them now!

gaston_kalash
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by gaston_kalash » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:20 pm

Gun show this weekend in Somerset I'll be keepin an eye out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SI JE PUIS

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:36 pm

gaston_kalash wrote:Gun show this weekend in Somerset I'll be keepin an eye out.

I definitely appreciate anyone on the look out for these things. A guy that does the check in or door security or something there this weekend has all the pics and info also, along with a few vendors. Quite a few gun shop owners and managers have contacted me for info and pics also. If I didn't have a large enough amount of respect for the local gun community, you can absolutely bet your ass I do now. MANY MANY thanks to you and everyone else that's contacted me and been on the lookout. Thank you all!

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Update, I have a bunch of guns I just got in I can sell you ;) :?

:llama:

too soon?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:08 pm

Dave1965 wrote:Update, I have a bunch of guns I just got in I can sell you ;) :?

too soon?
$10 and I'll keep quiet where they came from

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:19 pm

Dave1965 wrote:Update, I have a bunch of guns I just got in I can sell you ;) :?

too soon?
It's fine, I'll send the ATF over to pick them up for me...haha

gaston_kalash

Post by gaston_kalash » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:23 pm

Niceguy wrote:
gaston_kalash wrote:Gun show this weekend in Somerset I'll be keepin an eye out.

I definitely appreciate anyone on the look out for these things. A guy that does the check in or door security or something there this weekend has all the pics and info also, along with a few vendors. Quite a few gun shop owners and managers have contacted me for info and pics also. If I didn't have a large enough amount of respect for the local gun community, you can absolutely bet your ass I do now. MANY MANY thanks to you and everyone else that's contacted me and been on the lookout. Thank you all!
Did you ever get any of these back? The smith I traded you a few years ago looks to be on Armslist. Not sure if your still looking or not but thought of you when I seen it.

https://www.armslist.com/posts/8684424/ ... 357-magnum

SI JE PUIS

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:36 pm

gaston_kalash wrote:
Niceguy wrote:

Did you ever get any of these back? The smith I traded you a few years ago looks to be on Armslist. Not sure if your still looking or not but thought of you when I seen it.

https://www.armslist.com/posts/8684424/ ... 357-magnum

I always appreciate it... Damn that does look like it! I think I need to arrange a meet up.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:42 pm

Well hell... Your old one was a -3 with a lock. Big thanks for the heads up anyway.ImageImage

gaston_kalash

Post by gaston_kalash » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:48 pm

Niceguy wrote:Well hell... Your old one was a -3 with a lock. Big thanks for the heads up anyway.ImageImage
10/4 I couldn’t remember I just remembered those colored grips on it. Still lookin out for it anyway.

SI JE PUIS

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:49 pm

Thanks ya millions man! Hopefully something will turn up one day...
gaston_kalash wrote:
Niceguy wrote:Well hell... Your old one was a -3 with a lock. Big thanks for the heads up anyway.ImageImage
10/4 I couldn’t remember I just remembered those colored grips on it. Still lookin out for it anyway.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”