Fidel Castro is dead

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 56 times

Fidel Castro is dead

Post by ssracer » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:16 am

IMG_5257.JPG
IMG_5257.JPG (122.82 KiB) Viewed 509 times

DDgunslinger
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Fidel Castro is dead

Post by DDgunslinger » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:18 am

Doesn't bother me none

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:18 am

The only good commie is a ................
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Whootsinator
Little Butthole

Post by Whootsinator » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:19 pm

"I don't retreat; I kick ass in the other direction."

Whootsinator
Little Butthole

Post by Whootsinator » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:19 pm

"I don't retreat; I kick ass in the other direction."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:27 pm

Google Kaepernick wearing Castro tee-shirt
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 161 times

Post by nemo » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:38 pm

Got a bunch of text from my Cuban workers, they are partying hard.
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:54 am

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11 ... or-castro/
Mr. Trudeau said that he learned of Castro’s death with “deep sorrow”, paying tribute to him as a “larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century”.

“A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation,” the Canadian prime minister said.

Although acknowledging the dictator was a “controversial figure”, Mr. Trudeau added: “Both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for ‘el Comandante’.”
Mr. Trudeau went on to say that his father, who served as Canadian prime minister between 1968 and 1984, was “proud” to call one of America’s staunchest enemies a friend, adding: “I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away.

“It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother [current Cuban dictator] Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba.”

He concludes: “On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”

Geno
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Geno » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:20 pm

¡A Diablo pendejo! The leader of the modern lefts' economic model assumed room temperature. So what? ¡Co~no Carajo Penga!
I know not what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.

Neither Welfare nor political office were intended to be a career path!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:15 am

Black Lives Matter Salutes Fidel Castro, is ‘Grateful’ He Harbored an FBI Most Wanted Terrorist
http://heatst.com/culture-wars/black-li ... terrorist/
The Black Lives Matter movement has come out in support of Fidel Castro, following his death on Friday, saying they must “come to the defense of El Comandante” and thanking him for safeguarding Assata Shakur, who’s on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists list.

The movement penned an article on Sunday titled “Lessons from Fidel: Black Lives Matter and the Transition of El Comandante” on the Medium platform where they eulogized the passing of the Cuban dictator. The article, which was not bylined, was Tweeted out by the closest thing there is to an official Black Lives Matter account and also posted on the movement’s semi-official Facebook page.

The article claims Castro’s death has caused “an overwhelming sense of loss, complicated by fear and anxiety.”
Get our exclusive newsletter—the best of Heat Street every day

“Although no leader is without their flaws, we must push back against the rhetoric of the right and come to the defense of El Comandante,” it added.

The article continues by portraying Castro as a model freedom fighter, who Black Lives Matter should strive to follow and emulate. It said: “As Fidel ascends to the realm of the ancestors, we summon his guidance, strength, and power as we recommit ourselves to the struggle for universal freedom. Fidel Vive!”

The movement then thanked the Cuban dictator for hiding criminals and domestic terrorists from the U.S government, such as Michael Finney, Ralph Goodwin, and Charles Hill — who hijacked an airplane from Albuquerque while being sought for the 1972 murder of New Mexico State Trooper Robert Rosenbloom.

Hill told a Washington Post reporter in the 1990s that he had no regrets about killing the state trooper, a father of two young daughters.

The BLM movement is also also “particularly grateful” to Castro for harboring “Mama Assata Shakur, who continues to inspire us.” Shakur, whose real name is Joanne Chesimard, is currently on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists list with a $1 million bounty on her head.

She was convicted in the U.S. of killing a New Jersey state trooper, assault and battery of a police officer. After she escaped from prison, Castro granted her asylum in Cuba in 1984.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:46 am

The pinhead from Plains (Carter) paid his respects
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:28 pm

WLJ wrote:Black Lives Matter Salutes Fidel Castro, is ‘Grateful’ He Harbored an FBI Most Wanted Terrorist
http://heatst.com/culture-wars/black-li ... terrorist/
The Black Lives Matter movement has come out in support of Fidel Castro, following his death on Friday, saying they must “come to the defense of El Comandante” and thanking him for safeguarding Assata Shakur, who’s on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists list.

The movement penned an article on Sunday titled “Lessons from Fidel: Black Lives Matter and the Transition of El Comandante” on the Medium platform where they eulogized the passing of the Cuban dictator. The article, which was not bylined, was Tweeted out by the closest thing there is to an official Black Lives Matter account and also posted on the movement’s semi-official Facebook page.

The article claims Castro’s death has caused “an overwhelming sense of loss, complicated by fear and anxiety.”
Get our exclusive newsletter—the best of Heat Street every day

“Although no leader is without their flaws, we must push back against the rhetoric of the right and come to the defense of El Comandante,” it added.

The article continues by portraying Castro as a model freedom fighter, who Black Lives Matter should strive to follow and emulate. It said: “As Fidel ascends to the realm of the ancestors, we summon his guidance, strength, and power as we recommit ourselves to the struggle for universal freedom. Fidel Vive!”

The movement then thanked the Cuban dictator for hiding criminals and domestic terrorists from the U.S government, such as Michael Finney, Ralph Goodwin, and Charles Hill — who hijacked an airplane from Albuquerque while being sought for the 1972 murder of New Mexico State Trooper Robert Rosenbloom.

Hill told a Washington Post reporter in the 1990s that he had no regrets about killing the state trooper, a father of two young daughters.

The BLM movement is also also “particularly grateful” to Castro for harboring “Mama Assata Shakur, who continues to inspire us.” Shakur, whose real name is Joanne Chesimard, is currently on the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists list with a $1 million bounty on her head.

She was convicted in the U.S. of killing a New Jersey state trooper, assault and battery of a police officer. After she escaped from prison, Castro granted her asylum in Cuba in 1984.
Just another reason why I will never support that organization. The whole article is full of retard.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”