I voted...post up

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Re: I voted...post up

Post by rustynuts » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:22 pm

Now she's taking the recount to federal court. What a waste on money, time and resources.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:36 pm

rustynuts wrote:Now she's taking the recount to federal court. What a waste on money, time and resources.
Like a true politician it's easy to do when it's someone else's money being blown.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:42 pm

rustynuts wrote:Now she's taking the recount to federal court. What a waste on money, time and resources.
Should have to come out of her pocket...Not ours!

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Toddstang » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:03 pm

PDM wrote:So she spent all the donations on Black Friday
Something on Faux News was saying Soros is funding her recount court battles and the tax payers are picking up the majority.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:37 pm

Anyone else find it ironic that the people most opposed to voter id laws are the ones now screaming fraud.

Oh, and the latest from WI is that the recount, 35% complete, has actually added to Trump's lead a little bit.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:56 pm

WLJ wrote:Anyone else find it ironic that the people most opposed to voter id laws are the ones now screaming fraud.

Oh, and the latest from WI is that the recount, 35% complete, has actually added to Trump's lead a little bit.
I would be surprised if that wasn't the result of hand screening votes
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:01 pm

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:31 pm

One-third of precincts in Wayne County could be disqualified from an unprecedented statewide recount of presidential election results because of problems with ballots.

Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

According to state law, precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.

[…]

County reports obtained by The Detroit News, though, indicate canvassers were provided no explanation for why the numbers didn’t add up in those precincts. They certified the results of the election anyway.

In Detroit, 158 of the 392 precincts with ballot discrepancies had just one extra ballot accounted for either in the poll book or in the ballot box, according to the Wayne County’s canvassing report.

For suburban Wayne County, 72 percent of the 218 precincts boxes with discrepancies in the number of ballots were off by one ballot.

The other ballot discrepancies in Detroit and Wayne County precincts ranged between two and five ballots, according to the report.
Uh Oh: Half Of Detroit's Ballots Might Be Disqualified Due To Ballot Errors
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/ ... s-n2256152

So, if I'm reading that right nearly all of the problem ballots are from areas that went for Hillary.
Should I feel bad for laughing?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:24 pm

The Fat One speaks

Michael Moore calls for protesters to 'disrupt' Trump's inauguration
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... ation.html

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:56 pm

Deplorable
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Rescue9
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Rescue9 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:41 pm

PDM wrote:Deplorable
Please don't disrespect out new tagline by associating it with that leftist idiot.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:19 pm

BREAKING: Michigan's Recount Is Over; Trump Still Won
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christiner ... n-n2256716

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:08 am

Rescue9 wrote:
PDM wrote:Deplorable
Please don't disrespect out new tagline by associating it with that leftist idiot.
Sorry didn't mean to step on a snowflake :llama:
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:13 am

Someone brought up the point that wouldn't the MI recount money have been better spent on helping to clean up Flint's water?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:41 pm

CNN beating the "It was Russia" drum again.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:45 pm

I heard that. I think obama brought it up
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:51 pm

PDM wrote:I heard that. I think obama brought it up
I think it's more he's joining the band wagon.

Add this to the mix
On Fox News yesterday, Stein told host Neil Cavuto that people could reprogram these voting machines with floppy disks. Cavuto noted that Michigan’s voting program isn’t even connected to the Internet. The same is true for Pennsylvania, where all 4,500 voting machines are kept under lock and key (and 24/7 surveillance all year). CBS Pittsburgh also noted that election experts in the Keystone State noted that if someone managed to infiltrate the facility to screw around with the machines, the process would take around 4 months to corrupt all the machines. It’s not possible. Moreover, an independent agency randomly selects voting machines throughout the state to be tested for malicious software.
Crazy Town: Jill Stein Thinks People With Floppy Disks Could Have Corrupted Voting Machines
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/ ... s-n2256713

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Scans are kind of routine so could be nothing

Homeland Security tied to attempted hack of Georgia's election database: Report
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/homeland- ... 20934.html

An attempted hack into Georgia's voter registration database was traced back to the Department of Homeland Security, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

A third-party security firm working for the state detected the unsuccessful breach and linked it to an IP address associated with DHS, the report said. Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp reportedly sent a letter to Homeland Security asking the department to confirm whether an attempt was made.
In his letter, The Wall Street Journal reported, Kemp asked the department to confirm whether a scan attempt was made, who authorized the scan and whether the department was scanning other state systems without authorization.

Leading up to the election, questions were raised about the security of state computer systems that protect voting data. Homeland Security reportedly considered declaring election systems as "critical infrastructure," which would have given the federal agency the authority to protect the systems. A spokesman for the Department of Homeland Security didn't immediately respond to the publication's request for comment.

Read the full report from The Wall Street Journal here.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/georgia-rep ... 1481229960

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 56 times

Post by ssracer » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:11 pm

Democrat logic...there it is in black an white folks. The DNC fucking with the election wasn't an issue until they got busted so the whole thing is Russia's fault...
IMG_5520.JPG

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:13 pm

IMG_5520.JPG

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:16 pm

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:16 pm

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:56 pm

WLJ wrote:Image
That's the funny thing. I have yet to hear one person even try to deny the emails. It was immediately turned to blaming Russia for "hacking" them and releasing the information.

Apparently releasing factual documentation online outlining how corrupt your party is is now considered interfering with an election. But rigging the primary and colluding with the media to the point of getting debate questions ahead of time and being asked to review articles before publishing is AOK.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:09 pm

ssracer wrote:
WLJ wrote:Image
That's the funny thing. I have yet to hear one person even try to deny the emails. It was immediately turned to blaming Russia for "hacking" them and releasing the information.

Apparently releasing factual documentation online outlining how corrupt your party is is now considered interfering with an election. But rigging the primary and colluding with the media to the point of getting debate questions ahead of time and being asked to review articles before publishing is AOK.
Jackpot. Unlesssssssss, you have an -R after your name. Then, it would be ok for the Russians to hack all they want.
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:59 am

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”