I voted...post up

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: I voted...post up

Post by WLJ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:43 pm

And more butthurt

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 146 times
Been liked: 102 times

Post by Toddstang » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:49 pm

WLJ wrote:And more butthurt

Bring it!

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 92 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:04 pm

Toddstang wrote:
WLJ wrote:And more butthurt

Bring it!
And he thought the outcome of the election was a suprise
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 111 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Rem700 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:10 pm

Aren't they forgetting who has all the guns......

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Rem700 wrote:Aren't they forgetting who has all the guns......
They got that covered, they'll going to put up no guns signs everywhere and wear safety pins
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 82 times

Post by rustynuts » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:22 pm

Nah, he pretty much says it: they' re going to hire mercenaries. "We should finance those who support violence [sic] resistance."

'Cause they're too afraid of shooting themselves.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:05 pm

Sometimes even Piers Morgan gets something right
THE REVOLUTION IS COMING!’ bellowed Katy Perry, another devout singing Clinton-ite.

No, my little Ché Guevara, that revolution has already come with Trump’s victory – a few days in fact after you and Madonna publicly stripped naked to urge people to vote for Hillary.

I’m doing the math and it seems your flesh didn’t prove to be quite the vote-winning turn-on you both imagined.
PIERS MORGAN: And the award for the worst election loser goes to . . . every deluded millionaire celebrity who can't deal with the fact that America couldn't care less what they think
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... think.html

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 111 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Rem700 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:32 pm

When is Hollywierd going to fall off the coast?

JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 0

Post by JustShootIt » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:33 pm

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 5800431935

Not sure if this link will work here...but it's hilarious.

Warning:does contain a lot of language
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:48 pm

Obama: The People Have Spoken, Donald Trump Will Be The Next President
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... r-n2245514
Speaking from the White House briefing room Monday afternoon, President Obama reaffirmed the validity of Donald Trump's election as the next president and reassured Americans his White House team is working overtime to ensure a smooth transition to the next administration.

"My team stands ready to accelerate in the next steps that are required to ensure a smooth transition," Obama said. "The people have spoken, Donald Trump will be the next president."

"Hopefully it's a reminder that elections matter," he continued.

Obama held the press conference before embarking on his last overseas trip as president. When asked how he will reassure nervous world leaders about a Trump presidency, Obama said he will tell them the president-elect is committed to NATO and explained that America's standing in the world is bigger than who sits in the Oval Office.

"America has always been a pillar of strength and a beacon of hope to peoples around the globe. That's what it must continue to be," Obama said. "[Trump] expressed a great interest in maintaining our core strategic relationships."

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:07 pm

IMG_6678.JPG
IMG_6678.JPG (216.82 KiB) Viewed 489 times

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:44 pm

Hear that knock on the door? It's the secret service. Time to bend over and cough

CEO Threatens to ASSASSINATE TRUMP With Sniper Rifle at White House
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11 ... ite-house/

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:13 pm

WLJ wrote:Hear that knock on the door? It's the secret service. Time to bend over and cough

I'm going to hold out some sliver of a chance that dude's account was hacked. Nobody is seriously that fucking stupid. Maybe he is. Dunno.
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Gunsmokin wrote:
WLJ wrote:Hear that knock on the door? It's the secret service. Time to bend over and cough

I'm going to hold out some sliver of a chance that dude's account was hacked. Nobody is seriously that fucking stupid. Maybe he is. Dunno.
Read the rest of the story at the link
He later posted an apology, said it was a joke.
Wonder how his little body cavity search is going?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:22 pm

In other words, stop making excuses Hillary
This clip is the perfect bookend to a news cycle filled with Team Clinton's ritual pointing of fingers over her historic loss last week. While Hillaryworld is trying to convince everyone that they had everything locked down until the FBI "meddled" in the election by alerting Congress to the review of newly-discovered email scandal evidence (and the bitterness remains fresh), Bernie Sanders waltzes in pours frigid water all over his onetime rival's self-serving excuse. Via the Free Beacon:
Bernie: C'mon, James Comey Is Not Responsible for Hillary's Loss
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/ ... y-n2245669

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:55 pm

WLJ wrote:
Gunsmokin wrote:

Read the rest of the story at the link
He later posted an apology, said it was a joke.
Wonder how his little body cavity search is going?
Doh! That is a whole 'nother level of stupid. My attention span is lacking recently. Like the last 40 years. :-)

Nolan
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Nolan » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:29 pm

JustShootIt wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 5800431935

Not sure if this link will work here...but it's hilarious.

Warning:does contain a lot of language
I enjoyed his rant
"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

-- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:58 pm

And the winner of the Play stupid games, win stupid prizes award goes to....
https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/ ... 208683143/
Never saw that coming... literally!!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:01 pm

Gunsmokin wrote:And the winner of the Play stupid games, win stupid prizes award goes to....
Best comment
This is tragic......I really hope the car is ok.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:02 pm

WLJ wrote:
Gunsmokin wrote:And the winner of the Play stupid games, win stupid prizes award goes to....
Best comment
This is tragic......I really hope the car is ok.
I literally LOL'd

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:06 pm

George Perez, famous comic book artist, vows not to be guest at comic-cons that were Red in the election and where Trump won. Boo-hoo, you are not very relevant anyway and there are ten to one other starving artists who will take you place BOZO.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:07 pm

Dave1965 wrote:George Perez, famous comic book artist, vows not to be guest at comic-cons that were Red in the election and where Trump won. Boo-hoo, you are not very relevant anyway and there are ten to one other starving artists who will take you place BOZO.
Never heard of him. Am I suppose to be go change my vote or something because of this?

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:12 pm

And, before you go and call these idiots bird-brained, remember a vulture is smart enough to move out of the way of a speeding car. Don't insult the birds. Seriously.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:13 pm

WLJ wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:George Perez, famous comic book artist, vows not to be guest at comic-cons that were Red in the election and where Trump won. Boo-hoo, you are not very relevant anyway and there are ten to one other starving artists who will take you place BOZO.
Never heard of him. Am I suppose to be go change my vote or something because of this?
Heck, I might go to my first Comic-con if the turds who voted for Hillary drop out.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:15 pm

WLJ wrote:
I believe he had a lot to do with the New Teen Titans and Crisis on Infinite Earths which is popular to comic geeks. He also did some other stuff but really if you aren't into the books, you probably haven't heard of 90% of the famous ones in the media itself. Someone pointed out that he lives in Florida so wondered how that was going to fare for him. Obviously he is of hispanic heritage and decries Trump as a racist. Also they wondered if he would forego profits from items sold in RED states too. Likely not...hahaha...gotta love hypocrites.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”