Worrisome home invasion

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Worrisome home invasion

Post by WLJ » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:53 pm

http://www.wave3.com/story/33401810/hom ... se-on-i-65
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – Bullitt County Sheriff's deputies received a report of a home invasion in the 5100 block of Lower Beech Grove Road on Sunday morning.

Authorities said that three people approached the home and identified themselves as Louisville Metro Police officers as they knocked on the door at about 10 a.m. The individuals were armed and wearing bulletproof vests.

The suspects handcuffed the victims and locked them in a room inside the house. The suspects then ransacked the home and stole several items. The suspects also took the victims' pickup truck and loaded the victims' ATV and other items onto a trailer.

A short time later, authorities found the pickup truck on Preston Highway in Lebanon Junction, but the suspects got away. At mile marker 109 on Interstate 65 north, the suspect drove into a marked sheriff’s vehicle and then rammed into the cable barrier. The sheriff’s vehicle was then hit by a tractor trailer.

The suspect got out of the vehicle, still wearing body armor and tried to get away, but deputies chased that person and eventually took the suspect into custody. A second vehicle suspected to have been used in the crime got away. Detectives are following leads on those individuals.

The suspect on I-65 was taken to University Hospital with injuries from the crash. The deputy suffered only minor injuries. KSP is handling the crash investigation.

Police are withholding the name of the suspect in custody at this time due to the ongoing investigation.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 62 times

Re: Worrisome home invasion

Post by Marcus » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:19 pm

WLJ wrote:http://www.wave3.com/story/33401810/hom ... se-on-i-65
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – Bullitt County Sheriff's deputies received a report of a home invasion in the 5100 block of Lower Beech Grove Road on Sunday morning.

Authorities said that three people approached the home and identified themselves as Louisville Metro Police officers as they knocked on the door at about 10 a.m. The individuals were armed and wearing bulletproof vests.

The suspects handcuffed the victims and locked them in a room inside the house. The suspects then ransacked the home and stole several items. The suspects also took the victims' pickup truck and loaded the victims' ATV and other items onto a trailer.

A short time later, authorities found the pickup truck on Preston Highway in Lebanon Junction, but the suspects got away. At mile marker 109 on Interstate 65 north, the suspect drove into a marked sheriff’s vehicle and then rammed into the cable barrier. The sheriff’s vehicle was then hit by a tractor trailer.

The suspect got out of the vehicle, still wearing body armor and tried to get away, but deputies chased that person and eventually took the suspect into custody. A second vehicle suspected to have been used in the crime got away. Detectives are following leads on those individuals.

The suspect on I-65 was taken to University Hospital with injuries from the crash. The deputy suffered only minor injuries. KSP is handling the crash investigation.

Police are withholding the name of the suspect in custody at this time due to the ongoing investigation.
That's all in Bullitt county anyways. I think someone claiming to be lmpd would be a huge red flag.
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 56 times

Post by ssracer » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:49 pm

Marcus wrote:

That's all in Bullitt county anyways. I think someone claiming to be lmpd would be a huge red flag.
You would think. But still a very bad thing

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Been liked: 62 times

Post by Marcus » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:52 pm

ssracer wrote:
Marcus wrote:

You would think. But still a very bad thing
Definitely.
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by son of liberty » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:30 pm

Last winter I held a Sheriffs deputy at near gunpoint until he produced his ID. I wont go in to all the details but the pount is verify the ID before relinquishing the initiative.

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:59 pm

That's fucked up. Hope they are found and pretty confident they will be.
:llama:

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:26 pm

Mike wrote:That's fucked up. Hope they are found and pretty confident they will be.
If they got one, chances are they'll find the other two.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:47 am

rustynuts wrote:
Mike wrote:That's fucked up. Hope they are found and pretty confident they will be.
Who are you, Matlock now?!? :llama:
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:13 am

Gunsmokin wrote:
rustynuts wrote:
Who are you, Matlock now?!? :llama:
Damn straight, and don't you forget it!

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”