I am going to vote for Trump.

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Dashammer
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

I am going to vote for Trump.

Post by Dashammer » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:02 am

Saw a speach from Trump and one from Bill Dick the the other day and it sealed it for me. Bill Dick trashed Obama Care for what it is a whoreafication of what it should have been IMHO universal health care. While the message from Trump is spot on and what I consider the corner stone of my political ideas of Dashammerism that being America and Americans First, I will admit that sometimes the messanger does get real close to the WTF line. Trump is going to get my vote.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Re: I am going to vote for Trump.

Post by Dave1965 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:20 am

Dashammer wrote:Saw a speach from Trump and one from Bill Dick the the other day and it sealed it for me. Bill Dick trashed Obama Care for what it is a whoreafication of what it should have been IMHO universal health care. While the message from Trump is spot on and what I consider the corner stone of my political ideas of Dashammerism that being America and Americans First, I will admit that sometimes the messanger does get real close to the WTF line. Trump is going to get my vote.

While he is in no means the ideal candidate, we need every swinging $#@* to take this same approach and to vote that way. Unfortunate for us is the electoral college seems to leave it up to just a few states no matter what. My hope is that at least perhaps Ohio and maybe Florida come around and swing the same way as you. Californication is lost to the left coast forever. This is probably one of the most important elections in the last 50 and maybe 100 years with the SCOTUS selections coming up.

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:59 pm

There isn't enough difference between Clinton and Trump for me to compromise my integrity by voting for either.

In some ways, this election is very similar to 2012, when the Right tried to convince me that I was supposed to vote for the guy who invented Obamacare and signed an "assault rifle" ban into law.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Rem700 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Frailer wrote:There isn't enough difference between Clinton and Trump for me to compromise my integrity by voting for either.

In some ways, this election is very similar to 2012, when the Right tried to convince me that I was supposed to vote for the guy who invented Obamacare and signed an "assault rifle" ban into law.
Agreed. I will not vote for the giant douche or the turd sandwich........third party here we go. IMO its all BS anyway but ill still vote in the hopes it actually matters.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by PDM » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:47 pm

I'm with Dave. It matters in one place and to one extent. We can't allow Hillary's picks for SCOTUS. Period. I will vote in whatever way is most likely to accomplish that. I don't understand why everyone is crying all of a sudden. Americans have chosen between the lesser of two evils for over 150 years.
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:54 pm

While, like Frailer, I really don't have any great love for either candidate, I must agree with PDM in that we absolutely cannot allow Hitlery to pick 3 or 4 of our next SCOTUS judges. The court is already dangerously top heavy with liberal judges who like to legislate from the bench. We need, badly, some stronger conservative voices on that bench. We cannot go on with a never ending stream of 4-4 tie votes, in the end, we the people, will lose.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:56 pm

PDM wrote:I'm with Dave. It matters in one place and to one extent. We can't allow Hillary's picks for SCOTUS. Period. I will vote in whatever way is most likely to accomplish that. I don't understand why everyone is crying all of a sudden. Americans have chosen between the lesser of two evils for over 150 years.
And that wont ever change as long as we continue to allow it. Its going to take a few elections of one candidate squeaking by with a very low percentage and third party candidates slowly rising in % of votes before the system can be fixed (if a fix is even possible at this point im skeptical). It seems there is always a reason to vote the lesser of 2 evils to stop (fill in the blank), but we will continue to vote this way until we decide it needs to change and we stop allowing the parties to run the system. I agree the thought of Hillary picking at least one (maybe up to 3) supreme court justices is terrifying......but then again so is the thought of Trump. Ill at least have the assurance to know i didnt vote either of those assholes in to office even if i am stuck with them in the end.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:59 pm

The fix has to come from the states. It will never come from Washington
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:00 pm

If we can eventually get the right people in office the entire system will get overhauled (term limits for all including SCOTUS is needed badly IMO). But continuing to vote for the lesser of 2 evils will only screw us in the long run. Its time to change it and the only way to do so is not vote for either parties candidate.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:01 pm

PDM wrote:The fix has to come from the states. It will never come from Washington
Agreed. Our state reps must make it happen. They wont do that when they are bought by a political party.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:37 pm

Fudge wrote:Nope. Never Trump, and never Hilary. I'm voting for a hamster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which boils down to a vote for Hitlery.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

justang1997
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by justang1997 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:43 pm

I'm voting Trump because fuck Hillary. And I don't think a 3rd party is any different. We would just end up voting for the lesser of 3 evils instead of two, and we would have a leader of the country that 66% of the voting public didn't vote for.

jmeister
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by jmeister » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Fudge wrote:
Oh well.

Guess the Grand Old Party should have put up someone better than Trump.
The Grand Old Party doesn't want him either. There were 17 other options, sadly this is what America has chosen.

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:40 pm

We the people need to realize that this trend of voting in the next politician that comes of age gets us in the exact same position we are in. We need to start voting in wildcards, sure there experiance is limited, but from my observation experiance gets us the turds we have had. Sure some were not as bad as others but still stinky turds. We need to look to the private sector to get people in there that have not been totally corupted. Honestly i dont think Trump will save us, and I think much of what he says will get shot down in the house and senate, but both parties have tried and failef to stop him, he is the only candidate that has even the remote possibility of being somthing other then typical. Ya he has my vote as well but my expectations are low while my hopes are high.

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Vividia » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:14 pm

For me this election is all about the justices on the supreme court, without question. There seem to be a "clump" of them who will be retiring/dying over the next 4 to 8 years. Presidents come and go, and we just hope they don't wreak too much havoc in between. Unfortunately for the country, the most recent was more havoc than anything else.

While the president is either 4 or 8 years, a SCOTUS justice can serve for decades. In his era of legislation from th4e bench, the choices are critical.

I was planning on voting for the third guy, but he has turned out to be an idiot. Since he is an idiot too, never Hillary becomes the driver in my choice.

IMO the country cannot tolerate Hillary, which means i must hold my nose and vote for Trump. I can only hope he surrounds himself with really good people to do the actual work while he plays at being prom king.
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:44 pm

Wyldman wrote:

My left-leaning friends tell me a third party vote is a vote for Trump.

Neither statement is true.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 55 times

Post by ssracer » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Frailer wrote:
Wyldman wrote:

My left-leaning friends tell me a third party vote is a vote for Trump.

Neither statement is true.
this is one of the first times where I think the third party may actually be pulling votes from both of the main two.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:47 pm

I would never vote for HILLARY...ever....unless the vote was asking to see if she should be tried for treason.

All the elections back to Reagan I was voting against someone else. Seems to ring true again. My votes didn't work out so well the last few times but I hope and pray they do this time. I thoroughly am convinced that Hillary will be elected though. I so hope I am wrong.

Face it, the people on this board are not the majority and not the typical Americans who go into a voting situation with just some idea that they like one or the other because they heard them talk once and it sounded good or that they always vote along the party line. Most of us look at a lot of the issues, research, listen, talk and try to make an educated decision who will best represent us out of all the bullshit we hear. And thats what a politician does is tell you lots of bullshit.

bigelowe
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by bigelowe » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:14 pm

My fear is all those who vote 3rd party are pulling votes away from Trump, allowing Hitlery to narrowly slip into office. Just my .02. I will vote Trump and hope his shortcomings prove a better choice than Hitlerys known evil doings and intentions.
Not everyone can be a winner or get a trophy, we are raising a society full of pu**ies

2nd place is the 1st place loser.

Currently looking for that unicorn.

richief
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by richief » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:50 am

Rem700 wrote:
PDM wrote:I'm with Dave. It matters in one place and to one extent. We can't allow Hillary's picks for SCOTUS. Period. I will vote in whatever way is most likely to accomplish that. I don't understand why everyone is crying all of a sudden. Americans have chosen between the lesser of two evils for over 150 years.
And that wont ever change as long as we continue to allow it. Its going to take a few elections of one candidate squeaking by with a very low percentage and third party candidates slowly rising in % of votes before the system can be fixed (if a fix is even possible at this point im skeptical). It seems there is always a reason to vote the lesser of 2 evils to stop (fill in the blank), but we will continue to vote this way until we decide it needs to change and we stop allowing the parties to run the system. I agree the thought of Hillary picking at least one (maybe up to 3) supreme court justices is terrifying......but then again so is the thought of Trump. Ill at least have the assurance to know i didnt vote either of those assholes in to office even if i am stuck with them in the end.
If America had the time I might agree with you. Fact is it is probabbly too late allready, Hillary is the coup des gras, guaranteed. Trump is a wild card. The vote is basically rapid, certain death, or icu for a term, with slight chance of a recovery. Hillary wins because never trump, and you can say goodbye to America, think france.

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:51 am

richief wrote:
Rem700 wrote:
If America had the time I might agree with you. Fact is it is probabbly too late allready, Hillary is the coup des gras, guaranteed. Trump is a wild card. The vote is basically rapid, certain death, or icu for a term, with slight chance of a recovery. Hillary wins because never trump, and you can say goodbye to America, think france.
I have more faith in America than this.

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 17 times

Post by kokopelli » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:59 am

I hate to say it, but I completely agree with the fact that a 'non-vote' is a vote for Hitler.
I'm not a fan of Trump, but he can be 'handled' and will be surrounded by smarter people than him who are not hell bent on making America a liberal European- like hippy commune.

If hitler wins, our children are not going to recognize the USA.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:30 am

Frailer wrote:
richief wrote:
Rem700 wrote:
I have more faith in America than this.
America, maybe. Washington, no, never. It is naive to think Washington will ever self-regulate. They have been feeding that pig since the Bill of Rights was ratified. No significant reduction in federal overreach will ever come from within. We have to stop thinking ideally, and start thinking realistically.
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:55 am

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Dashammer

Post by Dashammer » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:11 am

I will say we have taken the scraping the bottom of the barrel to a whole new level. Hell we picked the barrel up and dug into that area under the barrel that is devoid of life other that cockroaches, slimey earthworms and hard shell bug that run from the light when you pick the barrel up. It's a pick your mental issue either a narrassistic bafoon, or a scoipathic liar with major self esteem issues. At least Trump doesn't try to hide his turdness, he is up front about it, Hillary on the other hand trys to blow smoke up your a-- about her turdness. IMHO I will pick the one who is up front and doesn't try to hide who they are every time. You guys are right it is alot about the SCOTUS and how it will turn out over the next decade and beyond. Let Hillary pack it with her people and you can take the constitution and throw it in the trash.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”