10 police officers shot in Dallas. Now 11

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Livewire
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: 10 police officers shot in Dallas. Now 11

Post by Livewire » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:20 am

WLJ wrote:http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawk ... t-n2190241
In 2015, 990 people in the United States were killed by police officers. Of those 990 shootings, 730 of them happened while an attack was in progress. The majority of them were black, right? Wrong. 494 were white and 254 were black. Just to put those numbers in perspective, there were 468 murders in CHICAGO alone in 2015.
Put another way, not only are black men far more likely to be shot by other black men than police officers, there’s a better chance that a black American who obeys a cop’s instructions will be struck by lightning than there is that he will be shot by a police officer.
These facts will never make MSM because it doesn't support the current rhetoric being spouted that's dividing our country.

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:17 pm

Dashammer wrote:Not really wanting to start a "S" storm on myself. but I will need to think about the whole robotic bomb thing alittle more. First let me say I don't know the fact of the situation, was that goul pinned up with no chance of escape, did they think it had a bomb on it that would take out like a city block, and so on and so forth. For sure that goul was guilty of mass murder and if caught alive given the death penality with out a doubt, and I understand the whole "you shoot at us we kill you sop" and all, however there was no other way to ferrit out that goul that to blow it up. Just going to have to think about that one alittle.

When there is a threat of a bomb(like a mysterious package), you detonate it to remove the threat. This isn't Hollywood TV, you don't go cutting red wires and yellow wires.

If that said "bomb" is strapped to a cop murdering terrorist that is threatening to kill more people, you treat it the same. Nobody is going to be stupid enough to send in a human body to try to handcuff a crazy murderer strapped with bombs. Eliminate the threat. It's really quite simple and I really can't see how anyone can actually question this?

Also, zero fucks given. The guy was not going to be taken alive obviously. Give him what he wants and let him go out with a boom, literally.

I think it should be illegal to post his picture through the media and levy fines for any newscast that posts a picture of the suspect. Make a generic picture and label it "suspect 7" or something like that. Stop making these crazy murderers famous.
:llama:

Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by Jakob » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:19 pm

Mike wrote:When there is a threat of a bomb(like a mysterious package), you detonate it to remove the threat. This isn't Hollywood TV, you don't go cutting red wires and yellow wires.

If that said "bomb" is strapped to a cop murdering terrorist that is threatening to kill more people, you treat it the same. Nobody is going to be stupid enough to send in a human body to try to handcuff a crazy murderer strapped with bombs. Eliminate the threat. It's really quite simple and I really can't see how anyone can actually question this?

Also, zero fucks given. The guy was not going to be taken alive obviously. Give him what he wants and let him go out with a boom, literally.

I think it should be illegal to post his picture through the media and levy fines for any newscast that posts a picture of the suspect. Make a generic picture and label it "suspect 7" or something like that. Stop making these crazy murderers famous.
While I agree, it treads into the 1st amendment. However, by posting their pictures and using their names, it is only making a martyr of them.
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

Nolan
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Nolan » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:17 pm

That goofy bastard wasn't expecting to get blown up-he prolly thought he would surrender and be some kind of fucking hero in the joint-tough break dumbass
"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

-- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

Nolan
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Nolan » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:18 pm

Boom!!!
"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

-- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

Statcher1
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Statcher1 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Nolan wrote:That goofy bastard wasn't expecting to get blown up-he prolly thought he would surrender and be some kind of fucking hero in the joint-tough break dumbass
Exactly that's more than likely what he was expecting. A media frenzy and cameras everywhere. Thinking the cops wouldn't do anything to defend there selves. For fear of retribution from our dumbass POTUS. But he was wrong this time he assassinated 5 cops and payed the ultimate price. He pissed of the wrong guys. And they blowed his balls out the top of his head. Just like all these other nut jobs deserve.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Force is met with greater force.

Fair fight is a loosing battle.

Death is the best way to eliminate a threat.

Nothing new under the sun.

Dashammer

Post by Dashammer » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:09 am

First let me say if that THING was taken alive and found guilty of mass murder, (kind of hard to refute that for sure) then I would have been happy to be on the short list to flip the switch, plunge the needle, turn on the gas, join the fireing squad, or kick the chair out. If they thought IT had a bomb on it, then el' kaboom-o for sure to stop the threat. I have always said the media should not give these THINGS a voice, like who did IT take to the prom, where did IT work and what was IT'S name and so on and so forth. Just call IT, THING#4 or GOUL#6 we as a nation should care less who IT'S "F'en" first grade teacher was. However Robocop with a bomb on it should be held real tight to the vest as far as the whole rabbit hole thing goes IMHO.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:03 am

Got a little bit ugly in Minnesota last night
Police in Minnesota said Sunday they arrested as many as 100 people after a protest over police shootings turned violent, with at least five officers injured.

Police used smoke bombs to clear demonstrators blocking Interstate 94, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported. Police said officers were hurt after some protesters hurled rocks, firecrackers and at least one Molotov cocktail at them.

According to Fox 9, protesters also threw bricks, glass bottles and construction rebar at the officers.

About 200 protesters refused to leave the interstate just after midnight as police in riot gear began to move in on the crowd.
At least 5 police officers injured during protests in Minnesota
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/10/at ... esota.html
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:42 am

WLJ wrote:Got a little bit ugly in Minnesota last night
Police in Minnesota said Sunday they arrested as many as 100 people after a protest over police shootings turned violent, with at least five officers injured.

Police used smoke bombs to clear demonstrators blocking Interstate 94, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported. Police said officers were hurt after some protesters hurled rocks, firecrackers and at least one Molotov cocktail at them.

According to Fox 9, protesters also threw bricks, glass bottles and construction rebar at the officers.

About 200 protesters refused to leave the interstate just after midnight as police in riot gear began to move in on the crowd.

Molotov cocktails is deadly force. I've always said that you snipe a few Molotov cocktail throwers in the head and then get on the news and tell people that that shit won't be tolerated and deadly force WILL be used, that shit will stop QUICKLY.

You start to light a bottle?? BOOM!! Headshot.
:llama:

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:45 am

Black El Paso Police Chief Tells Press BLM Is a 'Radical Hate Group'
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkou ... p-n2190413
Though Allen was laconic and vague in most of his answers to the press, he opened up when it came to a question about the Black Lives Matter movement.

“Black Lives Matter, as far as I am concerned, is a radical hate group,” he said. “And for that purpose alone, I think the leadership of this country needs to look a little bit harder at that particular group. The consequences of what we saw in Dallas is due to their efforts.”
Trouble is Dear Leader isn't listening
President Obama on #Dallas: It's hard to "untangle the motives of the shooter" https://t.co/7dClE5Mjr6 https://t.co/YzdDnT3nDf
— CNN (@CNN) July 9, 2016
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 327 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:57 am

WLJ wrote:Black El Paso Police Chief Tells Press BLM Is a 'Radical Hate Group'
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkou ... p-n2190413
Though Allen was laconic and vague in most of his answers to the press, he opened up when it came to a question about the Black Lives Matter movement.

“Black Lives Matter, as far as I am concerned, is a radical hate group,” he said. “And for that purpose alone, I think the leadership of this country needs to look a little bit harder at that particular group. The consequences of what we saw in Dallas is due to their efforts.”
Trouble is Dear Leader isn't listening
President Obama on #Dallas: It's hard to "untangle the motives of the shooter" https://t.co/7dClE5Mjr6 https://t.co/YzdDnT3nDf
— CNN (@CNN) July 9, 2016
Maybe if one of the BLM folks torture or kill the white half of him he would look into them a little harder...

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:02 am

Mike wrote:

Molotov cocktails is deadly force. I've always said that you snipe a few Molotov cocktail throwers in the head and then get on the news and tell people that that shit won't be tolerated and deadly force WILL be used, that shit will stop QUICKLY.

A brick landing on your head is quite deadly too.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 55 times

Post by ssracer » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Mike wrote:

and that's the problem. What they are being shown on the news is that there is little to no repercussions for this type of behavior so it will only get worse.

Bama

Post by Bama » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:05 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Bama

Post by Bama » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:09 pm

Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Bama wrote:http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/07/10 ... obot-bomb/

The police are saying he used an SKS. The above site shows a Saiga AK

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Bama wrote:Image

hahahahahahaha

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Bama wrote:http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/07/10 ... obot-bomb/

interesting. Everything I've seen so far said he used as SKS. If this is true expect it to light a new flame under the AWB crowd.

Statcher1

Post by Statcher1 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:08 pm

The police are needing military assistance at these hate filled riots. These things have evolved far beyond peaceful protests. Those 100 people that were arrested needs to spend a few nights in jail. And get in trouble. But POTUS and Hillary will see to it they don't receive any punishment.

Those 100 people should have arrived at the jail with a few more bumps and bruises. A a baton up the ass. That may teach them a lesson on peaceful riots.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Thought for a while then made a long post on FB...can't wait to see what kind of responses I get

Statcher1

Post by Statcher1 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:12 pm

ssracer wrote:Thought for a while then made a long post on FB...can't wait to see what kind of responses I get

Well said my friend. Very well said. Do you mind if I borrow that picture. For another forum I'm in. That we are talking about the very same subject in?

But the unfortunate part is that. You will more than likely receive far more negative views and comments. Than you will people agreeing with you. Outside of your close family and circle of friends. That have the same mindset as you and we do.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:51 pm

Statcher1 wrote:
ssracer wrote:Thought for a while then made a long post on FB...can't wait to see what kind of responses I get

Well said my friend. Very well said. Do you mind if I borrow that picture. For another forum I'm in. That we are talking about the very same subject in?

But the unfortunate part is that. You will more than likely receive far more negative views and comments. Than you will people agreeing with you. Outside of your close family and circle of friends. That have the same mindset as you and we do.

This^^, or it will get deleted by the FB fascists.

F FB.
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

Statcher1

Post by Statcher1 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:52 pm

Gunsmokin wrote:
Statcher1 wrote:

This^^, or it will get deleted by the FB fascists.

F FB.
That is just as likely if not the more probable outcome. Followed by your account being banned.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:25 pm

Statcher1 wrote:

share away

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”