Gun Control Watch

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 55 times

Re: Gun Control Watch

Post by ssracer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:59 am

IMG_3245.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:32 am

Congress should pass a bill containing all the stuff the anti-gun-nuts have been calling for that’s already law and call it a victory.
https://ricochet.com/497158/trump-bump- ... ad-or-meh/
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Niceguy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Like shooting people, threatening to shoot people, stabing them with you bayonet, shooting at them with your machine gun?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Niceguy wrote:Like shooting people, threatening to shoot people, stabing them with you bayonet, shooting at them with your machine gun?
We should make them illegal, it's for the children.

Taking a page out of the libs playbook
Remember the campaign to make beating someone up because they were gay illegal?
It already was illegal to beat someone up for any reason but that didn't stop them from spending millions of dollars and raising hell to get the new law passed.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:55 pm

http://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-jus ... ontrols%3F

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Make them double secret illegal!

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:20 pm

IMG_3253.JPG

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:21 pm

ssracer wrote:
IMG_3253.JPG

Hahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:32 pm

IMG_3254.JPG
IMG_3254.JPG (61.99 KiB) Viewed 470 times

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Post by PDM » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:34 pm

ssracer wrote:
IMG_3253.JPG

Lol
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:37 pm

Any chance of a ban working starts with 100% border security. Let that sink in with them for a while.
http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index ... =56717.150

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:04 am

I would say this is not confirmed but if true wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Florida shooting survivor: CNN gave me 'scripted' question for town hall, quashed question on armed guards
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... uards.html

plumber_bob
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 173 times
Been liked: 79 times

Post by plumber_bob » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:20 am

WLJ wrote:I would say this is not confirmed but if true wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Florida shooting survivor: CNN gave me 'scripted' question for town hall, quashed question on armed guards
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... uards.html
Whether or not CNN tried to script his stuff, I'll bet there are a ton of people influencing those kids to fuel the fire.

Telling them just what to say to get their moments in the spot light.

Don't get me wrong,... I think the students think they are on the right track. But it's because of the shit they are being told by others.

pb
"One Man With Courage is a Majority"

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:38 am

The kids are being used as pawns, plain and simple

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:33 am

Florida Senator Marco Rubio: “I’m Open to a High Capacity Magazine Ban”
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/0 ... ban-video/

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:38 am

Ohio senators want to ban like 90% of the guns on the market as “assault weapons”

http://www.wfmj.com/story/37550183/ohio ... ult-rifles

Under the bill, an "assault weapon" is an automatic firearm or semi-automatic firearm capable of accepting a detachable magazine with the capacity of accepting ten or more cartridges and a semi-automatic firearm with a fixed magazine with the capacity of accepting ten or more cartridges.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:40 am

ssracer wrote:Ohio senators want to ban like 90% of the guns on the market as “assault weapons”

Under the bill, an "assault weapon" is an automatic firearm or semi-automatic firearm capable of accepting a detachable magazine with the capacity of accepting ten or more cartridges and a semi-automatic firearm with a fixed magazine with the capacity of accepting ten or more cartridges.

Don't you just love people who write laws for things that they don't having a F'ing clue about?
"Shoulder thing that goes up" anyone?
Last edited by WLJ on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:54 am

IMG_3259.JPG
IMG_3259.JPG (91.98 KiB) Viewed 442 times

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:19 pm

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Post by PDM » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:37 pm

ssracer wrote:The kids are being used as pawns, plain and simple

Yep. The way progressives manipulate these tragedies is more sickening than the killing
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:54 pm

So they want to raise the min age to buy a rifle to 21 because anyone younger than that is not mature enough to make such decisions and handle the responsibility but they're okay with 14 and 16 year olds deciding govt policy.

My head hurts

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:30 pm

WLJ wrote:
ssracer wrote:Ohio senators want to ban like 90% of the guns on the market as “assault weapons”

Don't you just love people who write laws for things that they don't having a F'ing clue about?
"Shoulder thing that goes up" anyone?
Ima little slow today

jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:30 pm

ssracer wrote:The kids are being used as pawns, plain and simple

Believe it
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:08 pm

First National Bank of Omaha drops NRA credit card
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/first-nati ... edit-card/
LINCOLN, Neb. - The nation's largest privately-owned bank says it will stop producing credit cards for the National Rifle Association in response to customer feedback.

The Nebraska-based First National Bank of Omaha will not renew its contract to issue the group's NRA Visa Card, spokesman Kevin Langin said in a statement.

"Customer feedback has caused us to review our relationship with the NRA," Langin said.

Langin declined to say when the contract would expire and would not elaborate on what sort of feedback the company had received. The company released the same statement dozens of times on Twitter in response to other users who called on the company to sever its ties with the NRA. Some users who identified themselves as customers pledged to take their business elsewhere.

The announcement came after the progressive news website ThinkProgress listed the bank as a company that supports the NRA. ThinkProgress noted that First National Bank offered two NRA cards with a $40 bonus and touted it as "enough to reimburse your one-year NRA membership!"

Harry, we appreciate your patience. Customer feedback has caused us to review our relationship with the NRA. As a result, First National Bank of Omaha will not renew its contract with the National Rifle Association to issue the NRA Visa Card.

First National Bank has offices in Nebraska, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, South Dakota and Texas. A bank spokesman declined to comment. A media representative with the NRA didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

I just called First National bank to thank them for dropping the NRA. I said I would, after 30 years, have had to do a different provider so was really glad they dropped the NRA. She said they had gotten Huge Pressure from their customers!
— Wendy Fleet (@time4kind) February 22, 2018

Thank you, First National Bank of Omaha!
I know our grateful nation welcomes you to this historic effort to end gun violence in our country.
— Monty Boa (@MontyBoa99) February 22, 2018

The NRA has faced intense criticism following the school shooting in Florida that left 17 people dead. The organization says it stands by its opposition to a ban of semi-automatic firearms and accessories, and also opposes a proposal endorsed by President Trump to set a minimum age for buying high-capacity weapons.

"The NRA supports efforts to prevent those who are in danger to themselves or others from getting access to firearms," the group said in a statement on Wednesday. "At the same time, we will continue to oppose gun control measures that only serve to punish law-abiding citizens, these are not mutually exclusive or unachievable goals," the organization said in a statement on Wednesday.
Last edited by WLJ on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:10 pm

Funny. That’s who I did my debt consolidation loan through via the NRA....

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”