Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 55 times

Re: At first I thought this came from The Onion

Post by Rem700 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:44 am

rustynuts wrote:
WLJ wrote:It's a day for it.

So much for equality

Straight White Men Banned From Equality Conference
http://heatst.com/uk/straight-white-men ... onference/

Unconfirmed story BTW
At work we have:
  • Women's Leadership Development meetings
    Minority Leadership Development meetings
    LGBT Leadership Development meetings
When I pointed out that, in their efforts to promote equality, they have eliminated developing white straight males, they responded that all meetings were open to anyone to attend. When I asked if that's the case, then why not just have one big meeting and call it a Leadership Development meeting?

Blank stares and no answer. Go figure.
Fight the power!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:09 am

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:54 pm

What part of illegal do they not understand?

After two failed bids to grant voting rights to illegal immigrants, some San Francisco officials believe they have found the man who can make it happen: Donald Trump.

A proposed charter amendment drafted by Board of Supervisors member Eric Mar would give illegal immigrants with kids in the public school system the right to vote in school elections. Voters have rejected two previous ballot proposals, but Mar is betting on anti-Trump sentiment to carry the pro-illegal immigrant proposal if he can get it on the November ballot.

“With Donald Trump’s racist and anti-immigrant sentiments, there is a reaction from many of us who are disgusted by those politics," Mar said. "I think that’s going to ensure there is strong Latino turnout as well as other immigrant turnout.”
3rd time a charm? San Francisco to try yet again to give illegal immigrants voting rights
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06 ... tcmp=hpbt2
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:59 pm

jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:13 am

San Francisco pol wants flyover ban so Blue Angels can't 'strafe' city
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06 ... cmp=hplnws
In the wake of last week's fatal Blue Angels jet crash in Tennessee, a San Francisco lawmaker wants to ban the famed F/A-18 fighter jets from being able to fly over his city -- and, in his words, "strafe neighborhoods."

City Supervisor John Avalos, who long has waged a public battle decrying the squadron's aerial acrobatics over San Francisco -- at one point calling them loud "killing machines" -- has introduced a nonbinding resolution to require the jets to only fly over the bay.

He says the ban on flights over populated areas is needed to protect residents, and give them peace of mind.

“It’s about them crashing and hitting a building — a place where people live,” Avalos told the San Francisco Chronicle. “It’s about the terror that they cause in people when they strafe neighborhoods. That’s something I hear about all the time when Blue Angels fly overhead.”
Even in a city of colorful politicians, Avalos is good at grabbing headlines.

In 2012, he was conflicted over whether to name a ship after Harvey Milk, one of the nation’s first openly gay politicians, who was gunned down by a colleague in 1978. Avalos wondered how Milk might have felt about the idea, so he used a Ouija board to solicit his opinion.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:07 pm

SMMFH in extreme sadness.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:10 am

Words cannot describe how stupid this is

Owning A Gun Is Like Owning A Pet Chimpanzee • Same Difference
https://youtu.be/sibOGNX-n0M

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:36 pm

In an effort to make sure no one gets their feelings hurt, Prince George’s County schools in Maryland are considering raising the lowest possible grade students can earn to shield them from those cruel zeroes.

The county school board is considering raising grades so that the lowest grade a student could earn in the first three quarters would be 50 percent. Students can currently earn zero to 59 percent, which counts as a failing E grade.
Maryland High Schools May Change Rules to Make Sure No Student Gets a Zero
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobr ... o-n2176782

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:28 pm

Smh a lot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:59 pm

Yesterday at the White House State of Women summit, PETA President Ingrid Newkirk ruffled some feathers (pun very intended) when she equated discrimination against women to people eating chicken.
PETA Defends Comparing Women to Chickens
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christiner ... n-n2178941

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:20 am

Portland Maine’s “Most Romantic Restaurant” to Customers Who Own or Condone Ownership of AR-15’s: You’re Not Welcome Here
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/0 ... t-welcome/
I have spent 12 years, intentionally, not being political on this page,” Portland, Maine restauranteur Anne Verrill wrote on Facebook. “Let me be clear, this is not a political issue. This is a human rights issue. If you own this gun [an AR-15], or you condone the ownership of this gun for private use, you may no longer enter either of my restaurants, because the only thing I want to teach my children is love.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:22 am

WLJ wrote:Portland Maine’s “Most Romantic Restaurant” to Customers Who Own or Condone Ownership of AR-15’s: You’re Not Welcome Here
I have spent 12 years, intentionally, not being political on this page,” Portland, Maine restauranteur Anne Verrill wrote on Facebook. “Let me be clear, this is not a political issue. This is a human rights issue. If you own this gun [an AR-15], or you condone the ownership of this gun for private use, you may no longer enter either of my restaurants, because the only thing I want to teach my children is love.
My guess is anyone who owns an AR wouldn't have ever entered her establishment anyway.....

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:23 am

Rem700 wrote:
WLJ wrote:Portland Maine’s “Most Romantic Restaurant” to Customers Who Own or Condone Ownership of AR-15’s: You’re Not Welcome Here
My guess is anyone who owns an AR wouldn't have ever entered her establishment anyway.....
It bruises their shoulder

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:26 am

WLJ wrote:
Rem700 wrote:
And causes temp PTSD from the loud explosions........Ahhhhh im scared! Where is my safe space?!?!?!?!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:27 am

Rem700 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
Rem700 wrote:
And causes temp PTSD from the loud explosions........Ahhhhh im scared! Where is my safe space?!?!?!?!

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Post by rustynuts » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:33 pm

Well, shit. Guess I can scratch that restaurant off my list of favorite eateries. No longer will I feel the love.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:12 am

Pissing on a forest fire

Homeland Security report calls for rejecting terms 'jihad,' 'sharia'
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06 ... tcmp=hpbt3
The Homeland Security Advisory Council report recommends that the department focus on American milliennials by allocating up to $100 million in new funding. It also urges greater private sector cooperation, including with Muslim communities, to counter what is described as a “new generation of threats to the Homeland related to the threat of violent extremism.”

The funds would be used for hiring experts and new social media programs and technology to influence young people not to join terror groups.
Under a section on recommended actions on terminology, the report says DHS should “reject religiously-charged terminology and problematic positioning by using plain meaning American English.”

Government agencies should employ “American English instead of religious, legal and cultural terms like ‘jihad,’ ‘sharia,’ ‘takfir’ or ‘umma,’” states the June 2016 report by the Council’s countering violent extremism subcommittee.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by Toddstang » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:18 am

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:58 pm

Feminist Not Sad About Boy Being Killed In Gator Attack Because She’s Tired Of White Privilege
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/ ... e-n2179812

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:02 pm

All her problems are someone else's fault i'm sure. She is scum

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:17 pm

Immigration boss who barred feds from terror suspect up for award, but agency won't say why
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/22/im ... tcmp=hpbt3
A U.S. immigration official blamed in a federal report for barring law enforcement agents from a suspect in the San Bernardino terror attack has been nominated for a prestigious agency award – but her bosses in Washington refuse to say what she did to earn consideration.

Irene Martin heads the San Bernardino U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office, where last December, she allegedly blocked five armed Department of Homeland Security agents from the man authorities say supplied the firepower in the deadly attack a day earlier. Although an Inspector General's report found she acted improperly, and then lied to investigators, FoxNews.com has learned she has been nominated for the Secretary’s Award for Valor.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:32 pm

Remember Mizzou?
On Wednesday, the University of Missouri’s interim president addressed the tumultuous protests: There are “some very, very progressive people [who are] supportive of the students… and eager to make changes,” Michael Middleton said—and then there are “people who think that it was out of control… just bitter, angry people over the fact that this happened in the first place.”
Mizzou interim president: Those who didn't support race protests were 'bitter, angry people'
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/23/mi ... tcmp=hpbt2

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:12 pm

And as an illegal kills two young girls here in Louisville we have our shithead in charge crying because his deportation laws were shot down.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:45 am

WLJ wrote:Immigration boss who barred feds from terror suspect up for award, but agency won't say why
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/22/im ... tcmp=hpbt3
A U.S. immigration official blamed in a federal report for barring law enforcement agents from a suspect in the San Bernardino terror attack has been nominated for a prestigious agency award – but her bosses in Washington refuse to say what she did to earn consideration.

Irene Martin heads the San Bernardino U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office, where last December, she allegedly blocked five armed Department of Homeland Security agents from the man authorities say supplied the firepower in the deadly attack a day earlier. Although an Inspector General's report found she acted improperly, and then lied to investigators, FoxNews.com has learned she has been nominated for the Secretary’s Award for Valor.
Typical

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:47 am

Toddstang wrote:And as an illegal kills two young girls here in Louisville we have our shithead in charge crying because his deportation laws were shot down.
My thoughts exactly.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”