Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Re: At first I thought this came from The Onion

Post by rustynuts » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:20 am

But....but....Wouldn't targeting a specific race make it a hate crime?

Oh, wait. WHITE people. I missed that. Forgot that White Lives Don't Matter.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:56 pm

rustynuts wrote:White Lives Don't Matter.
I want that on a T Shirt.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:50 pm

School Calls Police After Third Grader Makes ‘Racist’ Comment About Brownies. Then Mom Finds Out.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/06 ... finds-out/\
Police were called to an elementary school in Collingswood, New Jersey, earlier this month after a third-grade student allegedly made a “racist” comment in reference to brownies that were being passed around during an end-of-the-year party, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.
AP Photo/Matthew Mead

AP Photo/Matthew Mead

On June 16, a fellow student accused the 9-year-old boy of making the racist brownie comment, which prompted the staff at William P. Tatem Elementary School to call local authorities.

Stacy dos Santos, the mother of the accused child, was furious that her son’s alleged comment, which he claimed was actually about the brownies, was deemed serious enough to notify police.

“He said they were talking about brownies,” she told the Inquirer. “Who exactly did he offend?”

The child’s father, who is Brazilian, received a call from Collingswood police later in the day, who told him that the incident had been referred to the New Jersey Division of Child Protection and Permanency. The 9-year-old spent his last day of third grade at home.

Dos Santos said that her son was “traumatized” after a police officer questioned him harshly about the incident.

“He was intimidated, obviously. There was a police officer with a gun in the holster talking to my son, saying, ‘Tell me what you said.’ He didn’t have anybody on his side,” she said.

Does Santos told the local paper that she wants the school to apologize for blowing the event out of proportion.

“I’m not comfortable with the administration [at Tatem]. I don’t trust them and neither does my child,” she said.

And apparently this was just one of several incidences in the past month in which police were called to a school in the Collingswood district to settle a minor issue.

The trend seems to stem from a change of policy decided during a May meeting between police, prosecutors and district officials. According to the Inquirer, officials were told to report incidents “as minor as a simple name-calling incident that the school would typically handle internally.”

Collingswood Police Chief Kevin Carey said that schools were also asked to report “just about every incident” to the New Jersey Division of Child Protection and Permanency.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:02 am

An elite Manhattan school is teaching white students as young as 6 that they’re born racist and should feel guilty benefiting from “white privilege,” while heaping praise and cupcakes on their black peers.

Administrators at the Bank Street School for Children on the Upper West Side claim it’s a novel approach to fighting discrimination, and that several other private New York schools are doing it, but even liberal parents aren’t buying it.

They complain the K-8 school of 430 kids is separating whites in classes where they’re made to feel awful about their “whiteness,” and all the “kids of color” in other rooms where they’re taught to feel proud about their race and are rewarded with treats and other privileges.

“Ever since Ferguson, the school has been increasing anti-white propaganda in its curriculum,” said a parent who requested anonymity because he has children currently enrolled in the school.

Bank Street has created a “dedicated space” in the school for “kids of color,” where they’re “embraced” by minority instructors and encouraged to “voice their feelings” and “share experiences about being a kid of color,” according to school presentation slides obtained by The Post.

Meanwhile, white kids are herded into separate classrooms and taught to raise their “awareness of the prevalence of Whiteness and privilege,” challenge “notions of colorblindness (and) assumptions of ‘normal,’ ‘good,’ and ‘American’” and “understand and own European ancestry and see the tie to privilege.”
Elite NYC school teaching kindergartners about 'white privilege'
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/02/el ... tcmp=hpbt4
The program, these parents say, deliberately instills in white children a strong sense of guilt about their race. Some kids come home in tears, saying, “I’m a bad person.”
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:05 am

I think the fallout dust from 9/11 was inhaled to deeply by some of those people.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:36 am

So, segregation is now a good thing, after fighting for over 50 years to get rid of it.

These assholes need a throat punch.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:49 am

How about just letting the kids be kids. They're colorblind until adults start trying to influence them.

That's one thing I like about being raised in the military: it didn't matter what color you were.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:58 am

Wyldman wrote:So, segregation is now a good thing, after fighting for over 50 years to get rid of it.

These assholes need a throat punch.

This guy gets it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:59 am

I don't think these people understand what the word priveledge means. Not even a little bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:03 am

Wait, what?

Justin Trudeau joins Canadian superheroes as Marvel Comics cover star
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/pol ... e30638177/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:13 am

VIDEO=> #BlackLivesMatter Shuts Down Toronto Gay Pride Parade – Demand More Cash and Police Floats Removed
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07 ... de-parade/
Toronto held its annual gay pride parade on Sunday.

It went well until radical #BlackLivesMatter activists shut it down.

Shut it down. #blackpride pic.twitter.com/YNbHcsOSTm

— BlackLivesMatter TO (@BLM_TO) July 3, 2016

The race activists were chanting, “There’s no pride in policing.”

There's no Pride in Policing. #blackpride pic.twitter.com/zHhfRBV5Wc

If Black People don't get it— SHUT IT DOWN! #blackpride pic.twitter.com/q9emFSxqiu

The group released a list of demands to the Toronto Gay Pride organizers.
They want more cash and no more police floats.
demands blm

Here’s the full statement on why the Black Lives Matter mob shut down the parade today.

#BREAKING Here is the full statement from #BlackLivesMatter #Toronto on why they disrupted the Pride Parade. #topoli pic.twitter.com/GJNBuCz0lS

— Natasha Fatah (@NatashaFatah) July 3, 2016

Of course, the organizers caved and gave the mob what they wanted.
The parade organizers banned police floats and gave black performers more cash.

Black Lives Matter protest scores victory after putting Toronto Pride parade on pause https://t.co/8dAIImMCgx via @torontostar – Hilarious

— Aaron M. Renn (@urbanophile) July 4, 2016

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:35 pm

And our fucktard of the day

3 reasons the American Revolution was a mistake
http://www.vox.com/2015/7/2/8884885/ame ... on-mistake
Abolition would have come faster without independence
That's a huge maybe
Independence was bad for Native Americans
Don't think things were going all that rosy for them before the Rev. Don't think really much of anything would have changed here.
America would have a better system of government if we'd stuck with Britain
Check please

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:25 pm

KY man sues for right to marry laptop computer
http://www.wave3.com/story/32382888/ky- ... p-computer

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Heard he plugged in his USB and now they're expecting an iPad mini.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:35 pm

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

http://www.wlky.com/national/18yearold- ... y/40365648
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. —Volusia County beach safety officials said an 18-year-old was arrested after using her infant to beat up her boyfriend.

Officers were sent to the scene along the beach in Daytona Beach a little before 4:30 p.m. Monday.

Authorities reported that the couple from Orange County got into a fight. The woman used her 6-month-old baby boy to batter the man, according to Volusia County Beach Safety Ocean Rescue.

The baby was taken to the hospital and is reportedly OK.

The woman was arrested.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 55 times

Post by Rem700 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:50 pm

WLJ wrote:Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

http://www.wlky.com/national/18yearold- ... y/40365648
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. —Volusia County beach safety officials said an 18-year-old was arrested after using her infant to beat up her boyfriend.

Officers were sent to the scene along the beach in Daytona Beach a little before 4:30 p.m. Monday.

Authorities reported that the couple from Orange County got into a fight. The woman used her 6-month-old baby boy to batter the man, according to Volusia County Beach Safety Ocean Rescue.

The baby was taken to the hospital and is reportedly OK.

The woman was arrested.
But she looks like a nice young lady who helps the elderly and disabled and goes to church every sunday and dindu nuffin and was just turning her life around

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:06 pm

Yeah, dindu says it all.

IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Finding racism under every rock

Temple's Provost Nominee Finds Racism In Cake, Star Wars, Dark Clouds
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/joepappala ... s-n2188409

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:08 am

Wow! I'm bulletproof! :llama:

Blue Force Gear Quote of the Day: White Privilege is a Ballistic Shield Edition
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/0 ... d-edition/

You can lead a libtard to facts but you can't make them read it.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:21 pm

Make the stupid stop!

https://youtu.be/gYhA-cUjqDE

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:27 pm

Forensic "expert". Expert at what? Rim jobs? For cryin' out loud.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Florida Democrat: FBI Could Have Stopped Orlando Shooting If They Didn't Look Into My Personal Slush Fund
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/ ... d-n2191605
Rep. Brown faces 357 years in prison for her actions if she’s found guilty on all counts and receives the maximum sentences. What’s her reaction, besides saying she’s not guilty? Well, if the federal authorities weren’t looking into her personal slush fund, they could’ve stopped the Orlando attack, or something.
UPDATE: Oh, and of course, Rep. Brown thinks that race is at play here, according to Politico.

"I’m not the first black elected official to be persecuted and, sad to say, I won’t be the last,” said Brown.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:59 am

Holy fucking cow
Do these people wake up every morning thinking what can I find to be racist today?

How ‘Good Morning America’ calling a popular Kermit the Frog meme ‘Tea Lizard’ whitewashes Black Twitter’s comedic genius
http://fusion.net/story/316936/tea-lizard/

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by guncrank1 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:16 am

When my uncle gets spit on just because of his skin color , there is still human nature.
But segregated police strictly because of color , that is as my white "brother" says throat punching time.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:19 am

And from the "Reality is what I feel" files

Blue Force Gear Quote of the Day: Why Gun Owners Are Inherently Racist
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/0 ... ly-racist/
“If you refuse to accept a whole race as full and equal members of the community, and you are habituated by centuries of racism to think of this race as particularly prone to violence and criminality, then arming yourself doesn’t seem too strange. And because you don’t feel like you belong to a shared community, you are more willing to tolerate the destruction of black lives that comes from the toxic admixture of a mountain of guns combined with a deep legacy of institutional racism and social exclusion.” – Anthony Annett, Guns and White Identity [via commonwealmagazine.org]

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”