Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Stupid Stuff

Post by WLJ » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:11 pm

Hello 911, my waiter just brought me a straw!
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Rem700 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:27 pm

WLJ wrote:Hello 911, my waiter just brought me a straw!
OHHHH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:58 pm

Just when you thought they couldn't get any dumber.
White people who do a downward-facing dog are contributing to a “system of power, privilege, and oppression,” according to a Michigan State University professor.

Shreena Gandhi, a religious studies professor at Michigan State, claims in an article she recently co-authored that Americans who practice yoga are contributing to white supremacy and promote the “yoga industrial complex.”
The two argued “the explosion of yoga studios, yoga video, apps, yoga pants, and other yoga swag over the last two decades is evidence” of the “(mis)appropriation of yoga” that “is part of systemic racism” built on “the labor of black people and people of the global south.”
Americans who practice yoga contribute to white supremacy, Michigan State University professor claims
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/29/am ... laims.html
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:12 pm

And from another dimension

Leftists Now Believe the New York Times Is a “White Supremacist,” “Nazi” Paper
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/townhallc ... r-n2441204
Sarah Kendzior

@sarahkendzior

NYT is now a white supremacist paper. The multiple Nazi puff pieces, constant pro-Trump PR, and praise for Miller on today of all days is not exceptional -- it's the guiding ideology of the paper. I don't think every writer there shares it, but it dominates coverage #Unsubscribe
7:33 PM - Jan 27, 2018
This even makes Worf laugh

Last edited by WLJ on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:53 am

http://wireless.fcc.gov/index.htm?job=online_filing
To learn more on how to begin filing through ULS, see the overview for New Users.

While electronic filing is strongly encouraged, you may still file some forms manually if Internet access is limited or unavailable to you. To obtain forms, you can:

.....Download the forms from the FCC site.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:08 pm

How NOT to remove a wasp nest: Man tries to remove insects from his tree with just a plastic shopping bag
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... c-bag.html?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:14 pm

I guess this saves her the time it takes to go to each and every person in the room to tell them she's a "vegan"

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:19 pm

According to the Tennessee Highway Patrol, Chad O. England,33, was travelling on I-81 North through Sullivan County and was arrested after flipping his truck five times because, in his words, "Jesus was calling him and advised him to let go of the wheel."

Just after 10 a.m. on January 20, Sullivan County deputies were dispatched to a single car accident near mile marker 73 on I-81 North. According to the incident report, the driver of the vehicle had gotten out and began to run away, carrying a jar and "speaking gibberish," when deputies secured him in the backseat of a patrol car.

According to the report, as deputies searched the vehicle, they found six grams of marijuana, 0.6 grams of cocaine, a pipe, rolling papers, a 3/4 empty bottle of Crown Royal, a small empty bottle of Crown Royal, and several cans used for 'huffing.'
THP: Maryville man flips truck 5 times after "Jesus advised him to let go of the wheel"
http://www.local8now.com/content/news/S ... 11903.html

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:31 am

Stupid - The people who can't figure out, or too lazy, that they can buy a $20 pair of jeans or fish some free ones out of the garbage and cut them themselves.
Smart - The company that knows there are people stupid enough to shell out $400 for something that was saved from being a shop rag

I'm sure the 200lb+ hipster girl crowd will be all over these, figuratively and literally. Meanwhile I will be investing in eye bleach.

This tiny denim 'waist belt' costs $400
http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/0 ... s-400.html

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:16 am

Reason #457,321,567 why we can't have nice things

Baltimore Cops Kept Toy Guns to Plant Just in Case They Shot an Unarmed Person
https://www.theroot.com/baltimore-cops- ... 1822546984

Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 40 times

Post by Dustin » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:28 am

WLJ wrote:Reason #457,321,567 why we can't have nice things

Baltimore Cops Kept Toy Guns to Plant Just in Case They Shot an Unarmed Person
https://www.theroot.com/baltimore-cops- ... 1822546984
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:02 pm

Caught orange handed.

Cops find 9,000 pounds of stolen oranges squeezed into cars
http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/01/31/ ... -cars.html

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:45 pm

Now that’s something you don’t see every day
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:56 am

Does anyone feel comfortable at the VA?
Look I really don't care if they remove it or not it just that some group somehow feels that having this saying on the wall somehow makes women "uncomfortable" and that going through the expense of replacing it is what I find stupid
Abraham Lincoln sexist and outdated?

The Department of Veterans Affairs says it has received complaints about its official motto, which is a quote from Lincoln’s second inaugural address in 1865.

The quote, which has been the VA’s motto for 59 years, reads:

“To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow, and his orphan.”

The motto appears on plaques at many VA facilities across the U.S.

But in November, the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America asked VA Secretary David Shulkin to change the motto, saying the Lincoln quote excludes women service members and symbolizes the obstacles they face in navigating the VA health system, Stars and Stripes reported.

“They’re missing the point that women don’t feel comfortable at the VA,” IAVA Executive Director Allison Jaslow, a former U.S. Army captain who served in Iraq, told Stars and Stripes. “We want to be respected and appreciated as much as male veterans are, and the motto is symbolic of overall challenges.”
VA should drop Lincoln quote as official motto, group says
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/03/va ... -says.html

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:46 pm

In case any of you were waiting on pins and needles on the results. Guess we'll have to wait a little longer to found out if the earth is flat or not.

Flat Earth Rocketeer Once Again Fails to Launch Himself Into the Sky at 500 MPH
https://gizmodo.com/flat-earth-rocketee ... 1822712646

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:14 pm

WLJ wrote:I guess this saves her the time it takes to go to each and every person in the room to tell them she's a "vegan"

I wonder if she had her artist use vegan friendly ink? And yes, there is such a thing.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:16 pm

Attachments
FB_IMG_1517837328507.jpg
FB_IMG_1517837328507.jpg (32.95 KiB) Viewed 579 times

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:49 pm

If it has a dick it's a boy
No dick it's a girl.
Why is so hard for some people to understand?

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by iron369 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:05 pm

WLJ wrote:If it has a dick it's a boy
No dick it's a girl.
The argument I have gotten is that genitalia determines sex but not gender. Gender is fluid and can change throughout a persons day depending on the gender roles of other individuals that are influential. I really have no comebacks for such stupidity and usually look like I’m the idiot by responding with. “ whatever man. Whatever. “ lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:15 pm

iron369 wrote:
No dick it's a girl.
The argument I have gotten is that genitalia determines sex but not gender. Gender is fluid and can change throughout a persons day depending on the gender roles of other individuals that are influential. I really have no comebacks for such stupidity and usually look like I’m the idiot by responding with. “ whatever man. Whatever. “ lol

So sex has nothing to do with gender now
Okay, for them
XX = Girl
XY = Boy
Chromosomes don't lie.

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by iron369 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:42 pm

WLJ wrote:
iron369 wrote:
No dick it's a girl.

Okay, for them
XX = Girl
XY = Boy
Chromosomes don't lie.
Absolutely. You can put on panties and cut off your genitals but you are what you chromosomes say.

Using Tapatalk

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 55 times

Post by ssracer » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:13 pm

iron369 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
iron369 wrote:
No dick it's a girl.

Okay, for them
XX = Girl
XY = Boy
Chromosomes don't lie.
Absolutely. You can put on panties and cut off your genitals but you are what you chromosomes say.

dont tell that to toecutter, you might hurt his feelings :llama:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by iron369 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:15 pm

ssracer wrote:
iron369 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
iron369 wrote:
No dick it's a girl.

Okay, for them
XX = Girl
XY = Boy
Chromosomes don't lie.

try as he may, he’s still a dude.

Using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:28 pm

iron369 wrote:
ssracer wrote:
iron369 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
iron369 wrote:
No dick it's a girl.

Okay, for them
XX = Girl
XY = Boy
Chromosomes don't lie.

Some things are better left unproven.

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by iron369 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:32 pm

WLJ wrote:
iron369 wrote:
ssracer wrote:
iron369 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
iron369 wrote:
No dick it's a girl.

Okay, for them
XX = Girl
XY = Boy
Chromosomes don't lie.

Some things are better left unproven.
I get the impression he’s just waiting on the opportunity to prove it.

Using Tapatalk

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”