Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 23 times

Re: Stupid Stuff

Post by Dave1965 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:10 am

rustynuts wrote:Amazon's delivery service is off to a glowing start. Driver's pissing in foyers, pooping in gutters. Nice job!

And yet still better than ups or usps

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:52 am

WTF? if real

Real-life 'Corpse Bride': Extreme plastic surgery or scary prosthetics?
http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/1 ... etics.html
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:11 am

Welcome to the Monty Python skit we all live in now.
If he grows up to be gay on his own is one thing but to pray for him to be so, WTF?
If people don’t want to engage in campaigning in this way, they do in England have another unique option, which is to pray in the privacy of their hearts (or in public if they dare) for the Lord to bless Prince George with a love, when he grows up, of a fine young gentleman. A royal wedding might sort things out remarkably easily though we might have to wait 25 years for that to happen.
Anglican Minister Urges People To Pray Prince George Is Gay
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/christine ... y-n2416783
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Post by rustynuts » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:43 pm

WLJ wrote:WTF? if real

Real-life 'Corpse Bride': Extreme plastic surgery or scary prosthetics?
http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/1 ... etics.html
Haha...That's another one of those that I saw a couple of days ago and thought about posting here....

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Creepy
What’s ironic about all of this is how Lauer grilled fallen Fox News host Bill O’Reilly, who was also dismissed due to sexual misconduct allegations. In one instance, a $32 million settlement was struck with one of his accusers. Needless to say, this interview did not age well. Lauer interviewed O’Reilly in September of 2017
Matt Lauer's Interview With Bill O'Reilly On Sexual Misconduct Allegations Did Not Age Well
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... l-n2416387

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Is it a good guess you won't be hearing White Christmas over the speaker systems at these stores?
Activist group Black Lives Matter of Los Angeles (BLM) is calling for holiday shoppers to spend their money at black-owned businesses in a push for a “black Christmas” that aims to resist white supremacy through capitalism.

Group leaders say it’s time for people to “resist white capitalism” and divest from businesses that contribute to racial inequality. Melina Abdullah, a BLM leader who is a professor at California State University, Los Angeles (CSU-LA), is encouraging shoppers to use their money to support economic empowerment for minorities.

“We say ‘white capitalism’ because it’s important that we understand that the economic system and the racial structures are connected,” said Abdullah during her weekly radio show, Beautiful Struggle. “We have to not only disrupt the systems of policing that literally kill our people, but we have to disrupt the white supremacist, capitalistic, patriarchal, heteronormative system that is really the root cause of these police killings.”
Black Lives Matter Wants to Bring Down White Capitalism With 'Black Christmas'
http://www.newsweek.com/black-lives-mat ... ism-724309

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Unconscious Patient With 'Do Not Resuscitate' Tattoo Causes Ethical Conundrum at Hospital
https://gizmodo.com/unconscious-patient ... 1820881602

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:05 pm

This one, I personally don't see as stupid at all.

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:03 am

WLJ wrote:Unconscious Patient With 'Do Not Resuscitate' Tattoo Causes Ethical Conundrum at Hospital
https://gizmodo.com/unconscious-patient ... 1820881602

Funny thing, we read that case study in class they quoted. Amazing how the one situation can turn an ethics board in a different direction quickly.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:45 pm

Wow! All this time I had no idea they were Russian

Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, And Mark Halperin Cost Hillary Clinton The 2016 Election
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... n-n2417939

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:52 pm

Get your Hillary Clinton, among others, Christmas Tree topper!

Celebrate ‘Resistmas’ this year with these badass women on top of your Christmas tree
http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/03/celebrate ... to=twitter

Please tell me this is joke

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:33 am

From the "I have to be offended about something today" files
By farting louder the man is using passive aggressive violence to position himself as dominant, this intimidates the woman to subconsciously not release as much flatulence and thus the woman fearing for her safety doesn’t fart as loud as a sign of submissiveness, this in turn contributes to rape culture and women being oppressed.”
Guthrie’s twitter hash tag #FartRape has started to trend as women are taking control of their own bodies by naming and shaming men guilty of fart rape. Guthrie hopes the guilty men will be identified and then their workplace will be called up and their employer will be notified the type of person they are harboring in the workplace.
Can a fart be misogynist?
https://thewaterpipe.wordpress.com/2013 ... isogynist/

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:44 am

Are they f***ing serious?

Does nobody have a life these days, that all they have time for is to sit around and come up with this nonsense?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:46 am

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 55 times

Post by Rem700 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:15 am

Stupid has found a new low.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Maybe an even lower low

UTOPIA: what would a women’s society look like?
https://witchwind.wordpress.com/2014/10 ... look-like/

Here's a small section for those who don't want to click on the link
All oppressive male institutions will be abolished after men have been retrieved from them. We obviously won’t keep these institutions. They will return to the nothingness that they belong, just as a distant, bad memory.

No more military, no more army, no more wars! It would be illegal for men to hold weapons. Global peace would be the immediate consequence. Most weapons will be destroyed (or recycled into something else), such as weapons of mass destruction, anti-personnel mines, tanks, machine guns, all manners of terrestrial, marine and air-bombers, and all the many disgusting things men have invented. For the remaining weapons such as guns or blades, women will hold exclusive right of use over them in order to defend ourselves from men, from the risk of them taking power over us again.
Global peace my ass
Lock four women together in a room and usually within 15mins you have the makings of a nuclear war.

And it goes even further into lala land
State:

States, borders, nations, laws would be abolished and totally dispensed with. Laws mentioning the number of prohibited acts will be kept for men only. Women do not need laws to contain ourselves. Laws were created by the male elite to protect their property from other men. Laws are rigid and static, that’s because their purpose is to hold existing patriarchal powers in place. Our own society would be in constant evolution, improvement, creative renewal, yet grounded in reality and adapted to our needs and circumstances.
And believe it or not it actually gets worst in the comments.
Thank you for your Response, I had read the Euthanasia part as being a solution to the Pedocriminals and other males we already have? But if you are saying that we would have New Pedocriminal Males with whom to deal even in Women’s World, I suppose you would not be wrong about that. If we believe that this is Basically men’s nature to be Necrophilic accumulators and destroyers, then this will not stop as long as there are males. You envision Women still having to deal with them. I do not, but now that you Mention it, I am not sure how I (or We) Got There. Perhaps it is Intuitive as you say, but for whatever reason, I do not think this will be an issue. Somehow, in my vision, there would be Zero proximity to males, and this is how we would “deal” with the issues of Male Necrophiliacs and Pedocriminals. Along with the severe decline in male population to begin with, we would Prevent them from ever having Victims to act upon. Perhaps if it happened anyway, the women would just kill them, easier than swatting a bug that is biting you. This would not even be considered Violence and there would be no ripple effect or social consequences at all for this. There would be no Laws, and no Tribunals, and no Female energy expenditure around policing males at all. To me, to do otherewise seems Transitional, but I am glad that you clarified that for you, it is not. It makes me more Aware of where my own Vision begins and ends, although I am fairly certain it was You who sparked these Thoughts in me in the first place, of not Expending female Energy on policing males. I thought it was an excellent and necessary point
In other words just exterminate all men and all the worlds problems will go away

Excuse me, I have to go fart.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:39 am

The stupid, it burns.
Honestly there are times where I can't tell if she's really this stupid or she knows her followers are so stupid as to accept this without question or both.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/12/0 ... n-1-tweet/
Nancy Pelosi

@NancyPelosi

Inviting violent criminals to carry concealed weapons doesn’t save lives
Inviting domestic abusers to carry concealed weapons doesn’t save lives
Inviting convicted stalkers to carry concealed weapons doesn’t save lives

Yet the @HouseGOP just voted to do exactly that #StopCCR
6:04 PM - Dec 6, 2017

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:47 am

'Prankster' Cements Head in Microwave
Firefighters were 'seriously unimpressed'
http://www.newser.com/story/252598/fire ... owave.html
(Newser) – There's stupid, there's extremely stupid, and then there's "cementing your head inside a microwave" stupid. Firefighters in Wolverhampton, England, say they were "seriously unimpressed" after five of them had to spend an hour dealing with a case of the latter Thursday, the BBC reports. The West Midlands Fire Service says a 22-year-old man it describes as a "YouTube prankster" and his friends poured several bags of a fast-hardening product into an unplugged microwave oven they were using as a mold around the man's head, which was protected by a plastic bag. Firefighters say that by the time they were called, the man's friends had been trying to free him for 90 minutes and had given him an air tube to help him breathe.

Firefighters had to call a technical rescue team for help freeing the man, which involved taking apart the microwave and very carefully removing the cement, using a screwdriver. "As funny as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured," says Watch Commander Shaun Dakin, per the Telegraph. "All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need."

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Post by PDM » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:07 am

I️ would’ve had a hard time not using a sledgehammer
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:45 am

And from today's Snowflake, whoops I mean Delicate Flower files

Mount Holyoke Students Create 'Alternative Space' For Those Triggered By Gun Rights Speech
http://www.dailywire.com/news/24451/mou ... ly-zanotti
Antonia Okafor, a black, female conservative and gun rights activist is scheduled to speak at Mount Holyoke College this week on the importance of women arming themselves. Her talk is titled, "Female Empowerment and the Second Amendment," but some of the school's leftists say they can't bear the thought of connecting women's rights with campus carry, so they're holding their own competing event.

The Mount Holyoke Climate Justice Coalition says they're stepping in on behalf of campus feminists (how's that for "intersectionality?") and hosting an "alternative space" that will be used to shelter those who wish to avoid Okafor's talk.

Not to be confused with a "safe space," an alternative space is supposed to be a "productive" response to a speaker who doesn't fall in line with the predominant, leftist ideology on a campus. Instead of providing crayons and therapy dogs, the "alternative" space is supposed to provide an honest and frank discussion of precisely why the attendees are unable to handle a speaker of differing ideology.

Think of it as a sort of "evolution" of safe space culture. Instead of self-soothing, they're self-reinforcing.

The strangest part of the Mount Holyoke "alternative space" is that it could easily integrate into the large discussion, hosted by Okafor. In fact, the topics listed for the "alternative space" and for Okafor's speech are nearly identical:

- The concept of empowerment and “female empowerment”
– The second amendment and gun laws/culture
– Campus rape/sexual harassment culture
– Violence, particularly against people who are not white cis-men

Okafor is a young minority with plenty of outside experience who speaks frequently on these exact topics. Her speech is about female empowerment because she is, in fact, female. She supports campus carry because it's a real deterrent to on-campus violence against women, and she happens to be someone who isn't a "white cis-man," which makes her opinion very relevant to the Climate Justice Coalition's event.​

The only explanation seems to be that the CJC is unable to handle an opposing viewpoint that undermines their core ideological assumptions.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:40 am

Cry me a Fucking river

‘BITE ME!’ Buck Sexton rewrites NYC terror attack suspect’s family’s statement, breaks Twitter
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/12/1 ... s-twitter/

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 55 times

Post by Rem700 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:15 pm

WLJ wrote:Cry me a Fucking river

‘BITE ME!’ Buck Sexton rewrites NYC terror attack suspect’s family’s statement, breaks Twitter
Surprised De Blasio wasnt hugging the family during the press conference.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Rem700 wrote:
WLJ wrote:Cry me a Fucking river

Surprised De Blasio wasnt hugging the family during the press conference.
Maybe he just hasn't got around to it yet.
This is the same POS mayor that instead of attending the funeral of a murdered NYC police officer he instead flew to Europe to attend an anti-Trump protest.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:59 am

We're in trouble now!
Half of the world dreams to move UP to what's considered poverty here but we're bad bad America where 3/4s of our poor people are overweight.

The U.N. Looks At Extreme Poverty In The U.S., From Alabama To California
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... california

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Now who here doesn't want a gun with X-Ray sight, not sights but sight?
Bismarck Police Department officers are being equipped with new handguns.

On Tuesday, the city commission approved nearly $30,000 for the purchase of 140 Sig Sauer P320 duty-size handguns with X-ray sight, and 20 Sig Sauer P320 compact-size handguns.

"The department needs to replace our handguns due to some documented malfunctions and reliability concerns over the last couple of years," said Bismarck Police Chief Dan Donlin, noting officers are carrying the Smith & Wesson M&P.

Extensive testing of various firearms was conducted. In addition to the Sig Sauer P320s, the department tested the Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0, Glock 17 and Glock 19.

When the decision came down to the Sig Sauer P320s versus the Glocks, certified firearms instructors retested the guns.
"The Sig Sauer, in the majority of opinions, outperformed the Glock," Donlin said. "It provided a lot more overall comfort and handling in the varying hand sizes of our officers."

The Sig Sauer P320 has three sizes of grip modules from which to choose to accommodate officers' varying hand sizes.

"The Sig, out of the box, was very accurate. Even our best shooters couldn't believe how much better they shot with the Sig versus the Glock," Donlin said.

The city commission accepted Streicher's bid of $29,975 for the Sig Sauer P320s, which reflects the trade-in of the department's current handguns.
BPD officers to carry new handguns
http://bismarcktribune.com/news/local/b ... f8e5b.html

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”